the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

3 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. Empty Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:15 am

Ok, this is mainly for !nspired, Jacky, Ende and I.
Le Sequel!
Although do you mind mentioning some things that might've changed over the years?

Last edited by PavoLights on Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. Empty Re: Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:16 am

Yay! Hang on I'll mention some things.

Back to top Go down

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. Empty Re: Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:20 am

Just make sure we don't forget the first one while we're working on this!

But let's see...

Dustin is now 14. Although he is still a street urchin, his career as a thief has advanced.

Canary is now 17, and although she still works at her father's shop, she is almost running it because her father isn't as healthy as he used to be. She dreams of life elswhere. She still visits Alice and Violet quite often.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:26 am

Alice is now 17 and hasn't found love since Simon (depending on how things go there. I was planning for her to fall for him, but he isn't serious about her, even though she's a slut), and has thrown herself into the job of being a matchmaker for everyone else.
^It would be nice if Edmund and Canary get together in the other chat, making her believe she's good at matchmaking.

Violet is now 17 and is still up to her old mischief. Everyone's putting pressure on her and her sister to find suitors, but neither is interested. Violet and Dustin haven't talked in awhile, they've just drifted apart. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:27 am

Edmund:
Well, he still gets kinda sick but he's actually gotten quite handsome over the years. Hair is still messy and he's still optimistic and childish, but he underwent training. Wants to be a writer/artist and dreams of running off to Paris with the "bohemians." He's still "strange".

Lucy:
She stopped mourning but still wears dark colors. Is still engaged to Edmund and people think they make a cute couple although she's started to notice that she doesn't completely take up his mind like she use to.

William:
Was the first to partake in the groups experiments. Is still trying to keep his other self in tact, although he still gets horrible headaches. Is known around town as the playboy figure after his mother died and he inherited the business.

And those are all the noticeable ones.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:29 am

Oh, and the ages are 18, 17, 19.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:29 am

Cool! So...we're now in need of a plot.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:31 am

I say it's time for the return of Gerald Firzgerald!
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:31 am

Yay! Love that guy.

Can we keep the other one going, too?
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:33 am

Well, there's not really much to do in the other one, is there? I mean, we can if you want.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:36 am

Hmm, well...I guess not.

The only thing that needs clearing up is whether Canary and Edmund get together or not. He's still ingaged to Lucy, so I'm assuming not...but they still see each other, right?
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:36 am

Well, only the Simon/Alice thing on the other one, but we can just fill that in as we go :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:38 am

Hmm, okay...

But I was looking forward to the whole Lucy's hatred is unleashed thing Sad Maybe that can happen in this one?
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:41 am

I'm thinking Edmund and Canary are still pretty close although they pass Canary's liking him before off as a crush. (She still likes him, right?) He's pretty much in love with her but won't admitt it to himself because he's engaged to Lucy. He still likes Lucy, but Canary's just more of his type if that makes sense.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:42 am

Okay...I'll still miss the other one a little bit but this one works, too...

Alright Smile And Canary still likes him, although she's grown accustomed to the fact that he's taken.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:43 am

I know! So how do we start?
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:43 am

I think I'll make him and William friends just because they seen like they'd get along.
Anyway, ready to start?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:44 am

ERM okay. Oh, and Jacky, you forgot to mention that Dustin grew up a bit ;D

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:45 am

I already did! Well, he's still his sly, joking self, he just is a bit taller and isn't as little-kiddish.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:46 am

Gerald Fitzgerald: "My, my, it's been awhile sense I've been in here," I say as I walk back into the pawn shop. "Yep yep, quite some time indeed!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:47 am

Hehehe Wink

He should be taller than Violet now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:50 am

Canary looked up to see a flamboyant man burst into the door. She tucked a piece of hair out of her face and gave her usual smile. "How may I help you?"

(And of course!)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:54 am

Edmund: "Why did you drag me out here again?" mutters William as we walk down the street. "Because I wanted too see if you would burn to death in the sunlight like that poor fellow in that book- Dracula, or whatever it's called. But now that you aren't dead, how about you help me look at something for Lucy?" William grimaces, the cigar in his mouth moving with his frown. "Why would I do something as foolish as that?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum