the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

3 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 19 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:20 pm

Julia: "His cousin? I look more like him than you do," I said skeptically, but then felt bad. What if she really was his cousin? "I'm Julia...Jude's out. You can come in if you want, since you're "family"." I opened the door wider.

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 19 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:55 pm

Jude
"Er... sure. Can I just talk to Maxwell? Maybe that would jog my memory...?"
repost

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:12 pm

Valerie: I frown a bit when I here him. Him and Maxwell? That's supposing I could even get him in the room without them fighting again. "Um... I'm not sure if that's such a good idea..."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:21 pm

Jude
I raise an eyebrow "Is he alright?" For some reason I really wanted to find him and punch him in the face... repeatedly. But I was his boss... I think, so I can't just go around punching the people that work for me

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:29 pm

Valerie: "Y-yea, he's just busy and stuff. You know, he saved you from the fire." Maybe that'll ease the tension some when he comes in.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:32 pm

Jude
"Really?" Then why did I have the overwhelming urge to kick him until his body stopped twitching? Was I always this violent? "Er... I'll give him a raise then?" Bosses do that, right? Why was I so inexperienced with this?!

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:39 pm

Valerie: Man, Maxie owes me soo much for this. As if on cue, the doors fly open and Maxwell comes walking in, a cigar in his mouth. "Eh, is the the bastard up yet?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:40 pm

Jude
I raise an eyebrow, then look from him, to Val "Why do I feel like I'm not being told the whole story here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:50 pm

how come everyone's on? It's the middle of the day! My school was already off, what about you people?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:51 pm

lunch break, but my mom's going to get her hair done so I may multitask while I learn >.>

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:54 pm

(Hey!)

Maggie: I sigh. "Thank you," I say. "And we aren't blood related- my mom married his uncle." I shrug as I step into the apartment, keeping my eyes to the ground. "Could I have some water?"

Maxwell: Guess that answers my question. Valerie and I look at eachother before I turn around. "You handle that," I sniff. "Call me when he's Henderson again."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:54 pm

I had exams all this week. Smile
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:57 pm

Jude
"I am Gabriel Henderson?" It was meant to be a statement, but it came out more as a question. "Er... I remember now. You're the one with the silver hammer"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:00 pm

Julia: "I didn't know Jude had any family besides, um," I decided not to bring up his now dead brother and went to get Maggie some water from the kitchen.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:06 pm

Maggie: I swallow and watch her walk into the kitchen. For a few moments, I just stand there looking at the ground, trying to get my nerves. I silently walk into the kitchen just as she's about to walk out and take out my gun. "You meant Gabriel, right?"

Maxwell: I stop my the door and smirk. Of course he would remember that. "Yea, you could say that," I say before leaving to go find Rose.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:07 pm

Jude
I wanted to punch the smirk off of his face, and my hand curled into a fist. Chill, I told myself. He's not going to hurt you... but then why did I want to hurt him?

Got to go, see you in two or three hours Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:10 pm

Aw, bye Ende!

Julia: My eyes widened, and the glass of water fell out of my hand to shatter on the floor. I nodded and gulped. "Y-yeah, I meant...Gabe."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:16 pm

Maggie: I take a deep breath and hold it. No turning back now. "Yea, I guess he told you about all that," I say, hating ny voice voice was beginning to crack. I swallow and nod towards the door. "Outside, now. Start running and I'll kill you."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:18 pm

Julia: What would Jude do here? Probably try to knock the gun out of her hand or something, but I didn't have that kind of coordination! I walked outside, my legs carrying me though I wasn't sure how.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next