the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

3 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 18 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:43 pm

Hey spired!
The other one is ok, but nothing like All Along the Watchtower.
And yay good music!

Valerie: I nod. "Yep, the very one and the same. You mainly handled his odd jobs, but that's how you became so rich." I sigh suddenly. "That also explains the accident."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 18 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:46 pm

Jude
"Okay... what accident? The one where I lost my memory?" I ask, rubbing my head. Something was still bothering me, though "And hey, do I have a brother?" "Yes his name was Jude" Rose sighed irritatedly "We don't speak of him anymore though" "Why not?" "He tried to kill you a few weeks ago, jealous little rat, but you defeated him with your superior skill"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:48 pm

Valerie: I nod, although I'm not sure we should've brought that part up. "Yep. And it seemed as though a few of his friends tried to get back at you today. Went and set a whole mall on fire just to get to you." I look at Rose. "Unfortunately, Maggie, your girlfriend, didn't make it out."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:51 pm

Jude
"That sounds... rash. Just to get to me?" And my forehead creased "And Maggie? Who's Maggie?" That set the other woman off into a fit of tears "He doesn't remember Maggie?" She sobbed quietly "Val, can you take it from here? I just can't... oh Mr H, get well soon" Then she left the room, and I became even more confused

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:53 pm

Valerie: Yep. Maggie was definately apart of this. The only question now was how deep. "Maggie was your girlfriend," I sigh. "You two met after the coma you and your brother went in years ago. You'd been together ever since."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:55 pm

Jude
"Coma... I remember that part. I thought my brother was dead, right? Or did he think /I/ was dead... I can't... remember..." I mutter, pinching the bridge of my nose

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:58 pm

Maxwell: I count the money in my hand three times. "Does it please you, Mr. Edison?" I nod and the prime minister shakes my hand. "Excellent. England smiles upon you." I stick out my tongue. "As long as England can pay, tell her I'm smiling right back."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:31 pm

hmmm
wasn't there a second part to this, Pavie?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:02 pm

Dang, I late. Razz
Where's Julia? Still at the apartment?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:06 pm

Mmk!

Maggie: My fist is shaking as I raise to the door. I have to steady it with my other hand to keep from messing up. Just knock, I think. It's so easy, I've done it a thousand times in my life. My knuckles tap the door a little quieter than I'd liked and I step back, waiting. My stomach is still hurting from the half done stitches, but I'll be fine. It's only a cut.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:08 pm

Julia: I heard a knock on the door and frowned. Who could that be? Jude had a key, and there wasn't anyone else who'd want to visit. Maybe one of his rebel friends? That seemed unlikely, but it was all I could think of. I didn't want to be rude and not answer. I carefully unlatched the door and opened it a crack. "Yes?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:10 pm

Jude
"Alright... so I'm 'Gabriel Henderson', formerly employed to Mr Kite, boss of you, your friend, and Maxwell, boyfriend of the late Maggie, and brother to the late Jude." The names made sence, but not the way I fit into the puzzle.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:14 pm

Maggie: I look down and rub my arm. "Yes," I force put. "I was just wondering if you'd seen Jude? He told me there was a girl he wanted me to meet, his new girlfriend or something like that."

Valerie: I smile. "Perfect. Maybe you're getting your memory back after all!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:16 pm

Julia: I blinked, that sounded like a fishy story. "Who are you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:17 pm

Jude
"Er... sure. Can I just talk to Maxwell? Maybe that would jog my memory...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:18 pm

Maggie: I let out a breath as I remember the files I'd read. "His cousin," I snap bavk, putting my hands on my hips as though I belonged. "Who are you?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next