the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

3 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 12 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:56 pm

awwww

Julia: I bit my lip when I got to the top, confused. There was a candy cane on the roof...interesting. "How are we supposed to building hop...?" I asked, not getting it.

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 12 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:59 pm

Jude
I raised an eyebrow "How about we... building hop later. They're playing my favorite song" I smile softly as 'Julia' began playing on the static speakers. Taking her hand, I lead her to the pealing paint white stand, and pull her up onto it beside me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:05 pm

Julia: "Okay," I said, still a little confused. OH. I suddenly understood. Jude had done this? What? Maybe I was on drugs again...Hm, yeah, that was probably it. I guess I should just enjoy it then, since I'd apparently gotten a good trip. Hey wait, this was Julia playing - Wow, I felt like an idiot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:08 pm

Jude
"Julia... if this is flustering you... we can just go now. We can forget this. I can go back to the base, and avoid each other until the shock of this has died down then go back to whatever it is we were doing... or we could just... stay here and dance for a bit"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:11 pm

Julia: "No!" I said with a pout on my face, and put my arms around his neck so we could dance. "Why would I do that? You never do stuff like this...which is why I'm probably on drugs - BUT still, you never do stuff like this, so...Don't leave."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:16 pm

Jude
"You're not high, Julia" I sigh, wrapping my arms around her "Ocean child, you're as clean as the air... well, not /this/ air because of all of the smog... the air in your natural neighborhood that you love. You're sober, we both are. This is just you, and me halting on my stupid stubbornness for a few minutes... or hours"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:18 pm

Julia: "Halting? So that means as soon as we're done...you'll just go back to your usual self? Not that it's a bad thing..." I pressed my lips together, not entirely convinced that I wasn't on drugs, as we swayed a little to the music.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:21 pm

Jude
"I'll... try to be more spontaneous. Warmer. But please understand this" I gesture around "Isn't easy for me. At all. But I'm loving every moment of it because I took a leap, and it feels... nice"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:25 pm

Julia: "I know...thanks for taking that leap, Jude. It means a lot to me," My smile softened, and I got a little closer to him as we danced. I was still, in the back of my mind, worried that I'd cross some line, and then I'd lose him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:39 pm

Oh wow, Julia said "roof hopping" Lol. I must have been more tired than I thought...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:13 pm

Jude
My arms tightened around her as the night deepened, and a cool chill washed over the neighborhood. Something felt off, but I couldn't quite put my finger on what that was... "I love you" I whispered in her ear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:22 pm

Julia: "I love you, too." I went up on my toes and kissed him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:26 pm

Pavo! We need you for this next part!
Jude
I smiled against her lips, when suddenly my phone rang. I cursed, pulling away and looking at my pocket. The thought of just ignoring the call tempted me, but my instinct told me otherwise. I answered it with a sigh, about to inform the person on the other line I was busy... until Jonas' voice stopped me. "Sgt Pepper's been murdered. I need you and the team at the base as soon as possible" He said quickly, then the line went dead. I could practically feel the color drain from my face

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:29 pm

Julia: I sighed and looked down at my toes when Jude answered his phone. "Is everything okay?" I tried to act sympathetic. 'Tried' being the operative word.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:31 pm

Jude
"Sgt Pepper's body was just found. He was murdered" I whisper, my hand reaching for hers protectively. Pepper was a politician, inventor... heck, that guy did everything. But most importantly he was a famous figure. This wasn't just murder, this was terrorism.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:36 pm

Julia: "Then you should probably go," I held my hand behind my back, just out of Jude's reach. "That was Jonas calling you? Yeah, he needs you right now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:38 pm

Jude
I sigh, stuffing my hands into my pockets "Yeah. Do you... want to come? Reece probably can't come to the investigation, but he'll need some help with crowd control and monitoring the news for updates. The new girl will probably help him to, but we could really use your help" I admit, knowing we'll be totally understaffed

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:39 pm

Here! And I hits massive plans! Mwahahaha!
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:40 pm

Julia: "No," I looked at my shoes and shook my head. I hadn't been very helpful last time, and Jude was probably just pitying me for ruining our...moment. I hated being pitied.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:44 pm

o.o uh-oh

Jude
"Oh... are you sure? Seriously, we really need some help..." I wasn't kidding; but I wasn't going to beg either. If she suddenly was going to get upset because I was off trying to keep the nation from spiraling further out of control, and she wasn't even willing to try to help, that was her problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:48 pm

what?

Julia: "No I have to...write my parents a letter. I've been putting it off for a really long time, because, well you know...I'd like to help, but yeah..."I mumbled. I knew Jude wouldn't beg me to go, and I didn't want him to. I'd probably end up messing everything up somehow, like in New York when me and Sadie let Joyce and Jonas run away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:52 pm

"Here! And I hits massive plans! Mwahahaha!" repeat: uh oh

Jude
"Fine Julia, I understand" I say coolly, seeing through her obvious lie "See you later, maybe" Then I brush past her and scale down the ladder. Soon I'm running to the base, my anger and irritation fueling me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:54 pm

Ahhh I see now. Razz

Julia: My jaw dropped. WELL THEN. One moment he was saying 'I love you' and now he's being a jerk. I poutily returned to the apartment. But there I just felt useless all over again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next