the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the greatest music festival of all time: Woodstock (kinda m.)

2 posters

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

the greatest music festival of all time: Woodstock (kinda m.) - Page 13 Empty Re: the greatest music festival of all time: Woodstock (kinda m.)

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:09 pm

endellion wrote:Jacob
"So she was the one that convinced her to take drugs?!" I ask, catching up

Rosalie: "no. The kids were wondering if it was okay, and the girl said it wasn't, then her boyfriend here said it had heroin, when she had already eaten it." I recalled.

Back to top Go down

the greatest music festival of all time: Woodstock (kinda m.) - Page 13 Empty Re: the greatest music festival of all time: Woodstock (kinda m.)

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:11 pm

Jacob
"Great. Heroin. My sister's on heroin" I groan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:14 pm

Rosalie: I clapped him on his back. "No worries dude. We'll have the lil bro and sis back eventually" I said brightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:14 pm

Jackson: "This way! Turn here!" I say.

Aubree: I grin and click on my camera just as two kids come pedaling up on a bike wearing clothes ten sizes too big. I raise an eyebrow as the boy dismounts and walks up to us.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:18 pm

Annabel
I get off the bike as well, starting to braid my hair back as Jack starts walking up to some reporter chick. What is that boy doing?

Jacob
"Actually, Jackson's just the neighbor kid my sister hangs out with. I've always worried he was a bad influence... probably the one that convinced her to come." I sigh "She's just an innocent little kid, too trusting for her own good sometimes"

XXD

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:20 pm

Bakckskbsllvosk! He is horribly misinformed! And the reporter's dressed as a hippie and hanging out with a group of them.

Jackson: "Anyone here know how to braid hair? Or dye it? My friend here wants to look like the moon."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:21 pm

Rosalie: "to me, *everyone* is sis and bro." I winked at him and grabbed a sugar cube and popped it iin my mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:24 pm

Jacob
"Oh... okay. Got ya" I wasn't too familiar with the rules of this, too busy protecting Anna to pay much attention

Annabel
I make a piece sign "Yeah man, the moon. And I feel like right now, the man's bringing me down"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:29 pm

Rosalie: I laughed. "I would've thought you'd remember all this, dude." I said and kissed his cheek.

Last edited by Rosalie Swan on Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:32 pm

can she not find them yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:33 pm

Yea, it'd be better if she didn't find them for awhile.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:38 pm

Ok... :/ *flounces off to edit*

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:40 pm

Aubree: I frown a bit and sit the camera down. They were seriously trying to dye this girl's hair? One of Jack's friends speak up, a girl by the name of Grotto or something wierd like that. "I can do it! I have the perfect dye and everything!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:41 pm

Annabel
"Would you mind, bro? Not to bother you, but I just need to express my inner me, ya know?" Nooo, I LOVED being a red head! But it was worth it to stay here...

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:46 pm

Jack: I mentally frowned, I had a feeling this wasn't going to turn out good.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:46 pm

Edited. ^^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:49 pm

Jacob
I opened my mouth to say something, then lightly blushed "Yeah, guess I should have..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:52 pm

Rosalie: I laughed at his blush. "Silly Jacob. I'm very memorable. How could you not remember anything about how I think?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:53 pm

Jacob
"Lot's on my mind, I guess" I sigh and shake my head slightly "Hey, speaking of that... I've um... been meaning to ask you..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:54 pm

they're good friends, right? Are they? So confused...

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:57 pm

Jackson: One of the girl's look ready to speak up, but the lady's already grabbed us by the arms and is leading us into the tent. It's decked out like a gypsy's place with scarves and stuff everywhere and beads hanging from the top. She takes out a few bottles and starts to shake them up. "You should let me do your eyebrows too! It'd be so cute!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:59 pm

Annabel
This was worrying me slightly... but only slightly. "Sure, that's be great if you don't mind" I grin. Jacob will never find me!

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:01 pm

Jack: I glanced at Aubree as if to ask, 'You think we should do something about that?'
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:01 pm

endellion wrote:they're good friends, right? Are they? So confused...

Yep! Good friends.

Rosalie: I looked at him. "Yes?" I asked brightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:02 pm

Jacob
"Well... there's this new place in town, a restaurant. I thought it looked really groovy, but I haven't tried it out yet. I was wondering if maybe you'd like to go with me sometime? Just the two of us?" I swallow hard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next