the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the greatest music festival of all time: Woodstock (kinda m.)

2 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

the greatest music festival of all time: Woodstock (kinda m.) - Page 20 Empty Re: the greatest music festival of all time: Woodstock (kinda m.)

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:21 pm

sorry- back (kinda) thought I had posted that I was leaving... oops :p
Jacob
"Guess you won't let me find my sister, huh?" I joked

Back to top Go down

the greatest music festival of all time: Woodstock (kinda m.) - Page 20 Empty Re: the greatest music festival of all time: Woodstock (kinda m.)

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:22 pm

Rose: "No, no I won't. Because she'll come back on her own." I said, looking up at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:30 pm

Jacob
"Sorry I keep bringing it up... it's not that I don't believe you... but..." I look away, uncertain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:32 pm

Rose: I put a hand on his cheek. "She'll be fine. I mean it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:33 pm

brb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:40 pm

Jacob
"You know me Rose, I'm going to worry no matter what" I laugh lightly, but it's forced

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:44 pm

gtg shower

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:47 pm

Rose: I laugh a little too. "You're right." I said, and kiss him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:50 pm

crap, scratch that, I have piano, then shopping with my mum (grocery) >.< gtg for a while

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:51 pm

ok... adios. im off for da day too.
*shoots parental controls and their gayness*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:40 pm

hello. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:07 pm

*falls over* AHHHH!!! IM SO BORED!!!!!!!! bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:57 pm

*waves*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:18 pm

*waves more*

WATCH OUT FOR DE WAFFLE BUNNY!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:30 pm

Hi Ende!!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:06 pm

hiiiiii

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:03 pm

wassup?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20