the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the greatest music festival of all time: Woodstock (kinda m.)

2 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

the greatest music festival of all time: Woodstock (kinda m.) - Page 15 Empty Re: the greatest music festival of all time: Woodstock (kinda m.)

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:21 pm

Jacob
I shake my head "We'll talk about this later, but we /have/ to find my sister."

Back to top Go down

the greatest music festival of all time: Woodstock (kinda m.) - Page 15 Empty Re: the greatest music festival of all time: Woodstock (kinda m.)

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:22 pm

Greta: "Oh dear, you must have had a twisted childhood," I said sympathetically, patting his head. Then I realized he had soft hair. "Oooh, you have nice hair!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:26 pm

endellion wrote:Jacob
I shake my head "We'll talk about this later, but we /have/ to find my sister."

Rosalie: "she'll come when she's ready." I said nonchalantly. I had a strange urge to kiss him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:27 pm

Jacob
"What... she's a little kid, Rose! She's /my/ responsibility, I can't just leave her!"

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:28 pm

Jack: I almost gaped at her reaction. She...liked it? Really? I shook my head in disbelief, and then answered Aubree's question. "He shouldn't, but it won't hurt him. Trust me, all the stuff I've tried, I just know." *Repost*
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:30 pm

Jackson: "Hey, brother!" I ask the guy standing by the tent entrance. Hehe, he looks funny right now. In fact, everybody does. "Mind if we crash with you guys for awhile?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:31 pm

Annabel
I was still playing with my hair. Hey, I /really/ liked it this way! It was so white and flowy, I felt like a moon lady. Spiro, Moon Goddess! I chuckled

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:39 pm

"What... she's a little kid, Rose! She's /my/ responsibility, I can't just leave her!"

Rose: "she's obviously wanting to stay for the music. And she thinks you're holding her back, Jake. So, let her have her fun, some other love child will scare her, and she'll come running back. Its that simple." I said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:40 pm

Jacob
I nod, seeing some of her logic. None of the hippies would hurt her, and it was probably a good experience "True, she's always been a shy little thing"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:41 pm

Rose: I smiled and noddedd. "See?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:43 pm

Jacob
"But I'm still keeping an eye out for her, and the second I spot her I'm going after her and hauling her home" I sigh. I had a tendency to get anxious over everything, one of the reasons drugs had been a crutch for me. I probably would be diagnosed with some disorder if I took the time to go get it checked out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:46 pm

"But I'm still keeping an eye out for her, and the second I spot her I'm going after her and hauling her home" I sigh. I had a tendency to get anxious over everything, one of the reasons drugs had been a crutch for me. I probably would be diagnosed with some disorder if I took the time to go get it checked out

Rose: "oh you overprotective bro." I giggle. "You can just hold her hand." I said, and start humming "I wanna hold your hand" through my high laughter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:47 pm

Jacob
I shake my head with a grin "You're as high as a kite, Rose"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:54 pm

Rose: "kites are fun though." I giggle some more. Then, i, being high as a kite, on impulse, kissed him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:57 pm

Jacob
My eyes widened, my heart taking off like a race car. Then, because it happened so quickly... and because I wanted to, I kissed her back. I hadn't just asked her on a date as an impulse. I... I think I might love her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:00 pm

Rose: it was either me being high, or something else, but something kicked up in me. It felt..... amazing. I almost wish I wasn't high. Did I.... love him?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:02 pm

Jacob
Sparks flew, I won't lie. Chemistry, I think it's called. I pulled away slightly, studying her face "Hm... you really are high, huh?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:02 pm

Rose: "depends" I giggle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:05 pm

Jacob
I felt like I had been used, just a bit. Because for her it was the drugs, but for me, it was something entirely different "Hm? Depends on what?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:09 pm

Rose: "which drug are you talking about?" I giggle more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:11 pm

Jacob
"Well, between the heroin laced sugar cube you ate, the joint you just smoked, and all of the drugs you probably had before I came... pick your poison" I sigh, getting depressed at the thought that it took all of those drugs for her to kiss me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:14 pm

Rose: "well, you missed one that I tried just now. Its one that's healthier for you though. Its called love." I smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:15 pm

Jacob
I roll my eyes, "You don't really love me Rose, it's the drugs"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:17 pm

Rose: "well, I found myself wishing I wasn't high so I can feel more." I said truthfully. He didn't believe me. That's not right. Hippies have feelings too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:18 pm

Jacob
"R-really?" I half stutter, studying her face again "You... you're serious. These aren't just the drugs talking?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next