the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the greatest music festival of all time: Woodstock (kinda m.)

2 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

the greatest music festival of all time: Woodstock (kinda m.) - Page 18 Empty Re: the greatest music festival of all time: Woodstock (kinda m.)

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:35 pm

okay Sad

Back to top Go down

the greatest music festival of all time: Woodstock (kinda m.) - Page 18 Empty Re: the greatest music festival of all time: Woodstock (kinda m.)

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:47 pm

Back! And you're gone. :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:53 pm

back!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:55 pm

Yay! Very Happy let's go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:57 pm

Jacob
"Hm... well, how is your job hunt going?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:02 pm

Rose: "eh. Not very many people want to hire a pot smoking hippy." I said, then smiled mischievously. "I know what would distract you." I said, and kissed him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:03 pm

Jacob
I smile against her lips, holding her tighter "Hm? What would that be?" I joked, closing my eyes as I kissed her harder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:14 pm

Rose: I wrapped my arms around his neck. This was part of my "distraction" but it'll do. I smile slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:20 pm

Wait, what was the distraction?

Jacob
But then I sigh against her lips "Sorry, I just... can't do this Rose. Not now"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:21 pm

Rose: I look up at him, disappointed almost. "What do you mean?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:31 pm

Jacob
"I just... not that that wasn't a great distraction or anything," I chuckle slightly "But I'm still worried"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:35 pm

Rose: I place my hands on both sides of his face. "Stop worrying so much. It'll mess up your inner balance. Relax. She will come to you. Trust me. I know these things." I said, frowning, then let go, and kiss him again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:37 pm

Greta: I spun in circle, like a ballerina. I was the Rat King in the Nutcracker - that's who I was! I cradled an imaginary doll, and ended up spinning into a tent. The tent was occupied by Clara and the Prince. I lunged an imaginary sword. "Give me the girl!" I said, my voice light and melodic as always, I dissolved into a fit of high giggles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:40 pm

Jacob
"Maybe I should try being a hippie, sounds like you guys have everything figured out" I sigh, kissing her back softly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:41 pm

Greta: The two continued to make out. Were they unaware of my vile presence? I twirled, my hippy skirt flowing out around me. "Clara is mine, give her back!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:42 pm

Rose: I laugh slightly. "I have only two things figured out. My guitar playing and loving you." I smile, then went back to kissing him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:45 pm

Jacob
I smile again, loving the last three words on her tongue... until I realize the hippie is talking to us. I pull away slightly, looking over to her as I continued to carry Rose "Clara?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:47 pm

Greta: I nodded vigorously "The girl in your arms! She's supposed to be asleep in bed, where I'll kill her!" My eyes glinted maniacally, possibly a side affect from the drugs, and I hallucinated pulling out a lighter and opening the hatch of it so a flame spurted out. Oh wait, that part wasn't a hallucination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:49 pm

Rose: I looked at the girl, who must be high. "Peace, sister. Calm youself."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:49 pm

Jacob
That sounded familiar... kinda like the Nutcracker. Great. I took a step back, holding Rose tighter "Never, get away from us... er... Rat King" Never payed too much attention to that whole plot

And I have no idea, so you're gonna have to help me with that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:50 pm

lol, he doesn't have to know what it is. Greta's gonna snap out of it about now.

Greta: "Oh, and the little party girl! I took her hostage. She ate too many sugar cubes," I sighed wistfully, slipping into the role of a party guest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:52 pm

Still shouldn't find them, though...

Jacob
"You mean the red head?!" I ask "Silver eyes, little dress, no shoes..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:54 pm

Greta: "Yes, she has an awful stomach ache! So I threw her into the snow, it had created quite a puddle...Maybe it was a river?" I flounced out of the tent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:56 pm

Rose: "uh..." I said, watching all of this. Strange. Very strange indeed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:57 pm

Jacob
Alright, she was just high "Ok-ay..." I mutter with a shrug, then look back at Rose "That was weird"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next