the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's cute in a way, till you cannot speak and you leave to have a cigarette, knees get weak. Escape is just a nod and a casual wave, obsessed about it, heavy for the next two days.

4 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

It's cute in a way, till you cannot speak and you leave to have a cigarette, knees get weak. Escape is just a nod and a casual wave, obsessed about it, heavy for the next two days. Empty It's cute in a way, till you cannot speak and you leave to have a cigarette, knees get weak. Escape is just a nod and a casual wave, obsessed about it, heavy for the next two days.

Post by Avery Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:08 pm

Lyrics from Tear You Apart by She Wants Revenge... Geart song ♥

In New York City, anything is possible. You just moved out, getting away from all of the skeletons in your closet. You're not sure what to expect, but you're open to anything. New opportunities are always showing themselves and love might be one of them. Will you take advantage of all the choices?

Setting: New York City (obviously) And I'm thinking mid-summer, like, July 1st.

Name:
Body:
Looks:
Other:

Name: Mikah
Body: Long, lean, not super defined.
Looks: Dark hair, light blue eyes, light tan
Other: Mikah is a bisexual, he's confident in himself, and doesn't mind sudden changes. He just finished his senior year and moved from Albany, New York. He's not really sure what to expect out here. Though he's confident, he's not exactly outgoing. He's a bit timid and doesn't like confrontation.

Name: Elliot
Body: Thin, soft curves, short
Looks: Long strawberry blonde hair in ringlets and big brown eyes. She has pale skin and long eyelashes and a heart shaped face.
Other: Elliot got her G.E.D and moved to New York to escape her abusive boyfriend and her parents caonstant fighting. She felt bad, though, leaving her sister behind.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

It's cute in a way, till you cannot speak and you leave to have a cigarette, knees get weak. Escape is just a nod and a casual wave, obsessed about it, heavy for the next two days. Empty Re: It's cute in a way, till you cannot speak and you leave to have a cigarette, knees get weak. Escape is just a nod and a casual wave, obsessed about it, heavy for the next two days.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:20 pm

Name: Rose
body: petite, pretty much short and thin.
Looks: waistlength auburn hair, sparkling violet eyes. Rosy cheeked, and shit like that, some men have called her the poster child for beautiful, but she disagrees.
Other: she graduated high school early in Virginia, and got in to NYU on a full scholarship. Wants to go into a writing career, like an editor or a just plain writer.

Back to top Go down

It's cute in a way, till you cannot speak and you leave to have a cigarette, knees get weak. Escape is just a nod and a casual wave, obsessed about it, heavy for the next two days. Empty Re: It's cute in a way, till you cannot speak and you leave to have a cigarette, knees get weak. Escape is just a nod and a casual wave, obsessed about it, heavy for the next two days.

Post by Avery Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:37 pm

Wanna start or wait for someone else to make a guy?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:20 pm

I'll be a guy! Give me a second to make the character...

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:28 pm

(My Other depends on if they're on high school or not...Are they?)

Name: Demetri
Body: medium build, about 5'6"
Looks: dark brown eyes, dark curly hair, circular shaped face
Other:

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:32 pm

Well they can be, but it would have to be in the city.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:28 pm

Ok! Were evened out! Well... let's have everyone make one girl and one guy. Smile

Name: Flint McKenney
body: lean and muscular, kind of tall.
Appearance: messy brown hair that's kind of shaggy, green eyes,
Other: NYC native. Knows his way around. Aspires to be a cameraman for movies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:49 pm

Elliot: I clutched my shirt in my fist, turning around time square, sighing. I hated moving, but I knew it was necessary. I needed this fresh start more than anything. I found a coffee stand and bought a cup, then went back to looking around.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:59 pm

Rose: I had just settled into my college dorm. I decided to go find a quiet coffee shop to write my novel in. I packed my laptop and notebook and a pen in my denim messenger bag, and walked out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:05 pm

Mikah: I walked into a coffee shop, biting down on my lip. I grabbed a large cup and brought out a notebook, mostly full of drawings and a few poems. All of the tables were full, aside from one a girl had just sat down at. I walked to the empty chair with a nervous smile. "Mind if I sit here?" I asked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:11 pm

Mikah: My smile turned more confident and I opened to a blank page, drawing a large flower, words cascading down its stem. The flowere was a rose, most like a blue rose. They were one of my favorites.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:18 pm

Rosalie: I sipped my coffee, and noticed he had a notebook with him. He was sketching a rose. "That's pretty." I said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:20 pm

Mikah: I looked up, shaken from my little wold. I threw her a small smile. "Thanks. I'm Mikah," I said, tacking it on at the end.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:24 pm

Mikah: "Oh, Rose, I like it." i smiled brightly down to my picture. "Do you draw?" I asked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:27 pm

Rose: I laughed. "Unfortunately not. The best I can draw is stick figures." I said as I typed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:32 pm

Mikah: i laughed a little. "It's a true art form to make a good stick figure," i teased. "How about writing?"
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:06 pm

Rose: "how did you guess?" I laughed. "Yeah, I write. I just moved here to come to NYU to study writing. I'm actually working on a novel now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:30 pm

may i join??? Smile
Moxie
Moxie

https://facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:31 pm

Ahhh are you a new C.C.er? I'm not in this chat, lol...Just wanted to welcome you! ^_^

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:33 pm

!nspired wrote:Ahhh are you a new C.C.er? I'm not in this chat, lol...Just wanted to welcome you! ^_^

haha thank you!
Moxie
Moxie

https://facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next