the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's cute in a way, till you cannot speak and you leave to have a cigarette, knees get weak. Escape is just a nod and a casual wave, obsessed about it, heavy for the next two days.

4 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

It's cute in a way, till you cannot speak and you leave to have a cigarette, knees get weak. Escape is just a nod and a casual wave, obsessed about it, heavy for the next two days. - Page 4 Empty Re: It's cute in a way, till you cannot speak and you leave to have a cigarette, knees get weak. Escape is just a nod and a casual wave, obsessed about it, heavy for the next two days.

Post by Moxie Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:32 pm

Derek: I smiled. "Sure I will." I said smiling sitting in a chair close by watching her blush.
Moxie
Moxie

https://facebook.com

Back to top Go down

It's cute in a way, till you cannot speak and you leave to have a cigarette, knees get weak. Escape is just a nod and a casual wave, obsessed about it, heavy for the next two days. - Page 4 Empty Re: It's cute in a way, till you cannot speak and you leave to have a cigarette, knees get weak. Escape is just a nod and a casual wave, obsessed about it, heavy for the next two days.

Post by PavoLights Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:38 pm

Weiss: Wow, people are actually coming in. Charles or Dirk normally did this, but I never knew it worked. I shrug and follow the flow of people into the bar. Guess that's what happens when you've got skills. Lydia doesn't even try to smile, just nods towards the stage. "C'mon, Hennie," she says, some nickname she got from my last name. "Get your arse up there. You're costing me money."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:40 pm

Adriana: I sat at a stool at the bar and looked up at the stage as the man who was playing outside stepped on it. I smiled and started to clap as everyone else did when the rest of the band came out and started to play.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:45 pm

Elliot: I come out in the first piece, which isn't too showy and try to avoid his eyes... Wait, i didn't even know his name, did I? This was not good.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:49 pm

Derek: I smiled at her and clapped lightly not making a huge noise. Damn now that I see it she is hot and she looks sexy in that piece. I wonder what the rest of them would look like.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:50 pm

Rosalie Swan wrote:Rose: "Except i cant draw. But you would be in the Creativity building." Yes, yes he would.

Mikah: It sounded like fun, now that the idea was in my head. "I think you might have persuaded me," I smiled widely.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:54 pm

Elliot: I tried rushing through them, the last one a showy piece with a fluffy garter. I sighed, walking out and then rushing back in.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:56 pm

Avery.The.Cannibal wrote:
Rosalie Swan wrote:Rose: "Except i cant draw. But you would be in the Creativity building." Yes, yes he would.

Mikah: It sounded like fun, now that the idea was in my head. "I think you might have persuaded me," I smiled widely.

Rose: "You don't have to if you dont want to. It was just a suggestion. But judging by that rose you drew, you have a lot going for you." I said quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:57 pm

Derek: I smiled and laughed as she was embarrassed. "You know your really gorgous right? No need to be ashamed of showing anything." I yelled to her as she changed into something else.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:00 pm

Mikah: "Thanks and I think that's what I want to do. I grew up in a family where art wasn't an option, just doctor or scientist. My father was Indian and my mother was American." I smiled down at my notebook a little.

Elliot: I knelt down when I was in normal clothes, my hand clamped over my mouth giggling. "Thanks, I said, my voice still shaking.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:02 pm

Rose: "So you're rebelling. I like it. It would add a lot more to the world than 'genetic biology'." I laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:03 pm

Derek: I couldn't help but laugh. I got up and smiled at her. "You're going to have to get used to it though, alot of people even guys like me are going to see you in those clothes." I said reassuringly.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:07 pm

Weiss: "Aw, Lyd. Are you site that's what you want me to do with my 'arse'?" I smirk and hop up onstage where Charles, Dirk, Barkley, and Kim were already waiting. I grab my sax and look around. "Any request? And remember- this is a blues joint. You can say a screaming song, but you can also get the hell out."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:09 pm

Adriana: I laughed at his little joke. I looked at the bartender and smiled. "Martini Dry please?" I asked smiling.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:12 pm

Elliot: I nodded, smiling. "You're right." I smiled and the woman told me I'd start tomorrow. I was relieved to finally have a job-- My first job.

Mikah: "I hope so. I just don't want to be the one to break it to my parents," I shrugged.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:13 pm

Derek: I waited for her to be done with what seemed like the boss. Once she came back over I smiled again. "So whats your name anyway?"
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:14 pm

Rose: I lowered the screen of my laptop. "You dont have to tell them." I smiled mischievously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:17 pm

Elliot: i looked up at him with a smile. "I'm Elliot. And you are?"

Mikah: "Maybe an email will do... After i graduate." I grinned at Rose, my eyes stopping for a minute. The girl was insanely good looking, better than any other girl I had seen.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:19 pm

Derek: "Derek. Derek Demers." I replied looking down. "Nice name by the way." I said smiling.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:21 pm

Elliot: I grinned, "thanks." Derek... He was nice. Most people said 'ha ha you have a boys name,' or something along the lines.

Mikah: "Oh, I am so ready," I smirked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:23 pm

Derek: I hand gestured towards the door. "Shall we leave or do a little shopping for something later for you." I said not able to keep a straight face.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next