the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's cute in a way, till you cannot speak and you leave to have a cigarette, knees get weak. Escape is just a nod and a casual wave, obsessed about it, heavy for the next two days.

4 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

It's cute in a way, till you cannot speak and you leave to have a cigarette, knees get weak. Escape is just a nod and a casual wave, obsessed about it, heavy for the next two days. - Page 3 Empty Re: It's cute in a way, till you cannot speak and you leave to have a cigarette, knees get weak. Escape is just a nod and a casual wave, obsessed about it, heavy for the next two days.

Post by Moxie Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:25 pm

She's just walking around trying to find something 2 do
Derek and Elliot they r trying 2 find Victori Secrets
Rose and Melki or something like tht r in a coffee shop
Moxie
Moxie

https://facebook.com

Back to top Go down

It's cute in a way, till you cannot speak and you leave to have a cigarette, knees get weak. Escape is just a nod and a casual wave, obsessed about it, heavy for the next two days. - Page 3 Empty Re: It's cute in a way, till you cannot speak and you leave to have a cigarette, knees get weak. Escape is just a nod and a casual wave, obsessed about it, heavy for the next two days.

Post by Avery Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:26 pm

Elliot: I smiled. "Maybe we could check on Broadway?" I suggested. (I searched the web for the real adress.)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:28 pm

Derek: "Okay then!" I told her walking along side her heading towards what I thought Broadway was.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:30 pm

Fyi Lex, you left ur scarf at my house. I think I'm going to steal it Laughing
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:32 pm

Ok, thanks!

Weiss: "C'mooon, Sasha? Please? It's not like I'm asking you to have my babies." She wrinkles her nose in disgust and I grin. She knows she wants me. "No, Weiss. My boyfriend thought I was cheating in him the last time you bunked with us. I think I'll pass this time." "Well then tell your boy to grow up. I can pay." But she just continues to clear the table and shakes her head. "I swear you're hopeless..." she says over her back. I sigh and watch the people going by from the bar windows. She'll cave in.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:34 pm

Woah, no way in the hecks are you stealing my pimp scarf or when you find my headphones... Keep them safe.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:36 pm

Adriana: I walked by some bar windows and looked inside and their was this guy and girl busting tables. They both looked older than me but the boy was exeptionally cute. I looked in my pocket and stared at the two dollars and sighed.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:38 pm

oh i will ill put them in the "locked" compartment and also the headphone r on my bed and im wearing ur scarf rite now hehe
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:40 pm

Elliot: I smiled a little, following after him and watching the street signs. I hoped it wasn't too far because the heels I was wearing were surely not sensible.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:43 pm

Derek: I looked around trying to find the Broadway sign and about 10 to 15 minutes later i saw a sign and look at that it had big huge letters Broadway "There we are." I said smiling at her.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:47 pm

Elliot: I let out an awed breath. Victoria Secret was a big store, not part of a mall and instead of mannequins, they had real models. I let out a breath. "There's my job," I said, feigning enthusiasm and walking in.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:47 pm

Weiss: "Get out the window before you scare the customers away," says Lydia. I pout and ignore her. What else am I supposed to do? It's a Tuesday for Pete's sake- slow days mean I don't play. "Hey, I'm still getting paid, right?" I ask finally as I close my eyes for a minute. Suddenly, I feel something getting shoved into my face. When I open my eyes, I see Lydia holding my saxophone case. "You want more customers then go outside an get some," she says. I groan and put my head on the table. "But I don't wanna." "Now," she says.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:50 pm

Adriana: I sighed again as I moved away from the window with my hands in my pockets and my face facing the ground.

Derek: "Wow." was all I could say as I looked around. "I wouldn't mind a job here."
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:54 pm

Elliot: I laughed nervously, walking into the building. The cashier looked me over, like she was expecting more. "You must be Elliot?" She asked. i nodded. "We need to get you fitted."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:56 pm

Derek: I looked at the cashier and then back at Elliot. "What you like a model here?" I asked her smiling wide.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:59 pm

Weiss: I start grumbling but take my case from her. Pulling my hat down over my head, I walk outside and take out my sax. Stupid demanding Lydia, thinks that she can run me just because she's my boss. Whatever happened to my rights? I stick my tongue out at her through the window while her back is turned. When I notice people giving me a funny look, I put the sax to my lips and start to play.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:00 pm

Elliot: i swallowed and blushed. "Something like that... You saw the models in the window?" I left the rest to his imagination.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:03 pm

Adriana: I looked back where the bar was... where the noise was coming from. I smiled and walked towards him. When I got up to him and smiled wide approving his playing and he was really good. I reached into my pocket and pulled out my two dollars and put it inside his saxiphone case and continued observing him play.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:04 pm

Derek: I smiled at her and nodded. "Nice." I said trying not to seem impressed but instead I smiled wide and laughed lightly. "Really nice." i commented didn't know what else to say.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:05 pm

Avery.The.Cannibal wrote:Elliot: I sighed and shook my head. "Then I guess i don't need help finding it. Maybe you could just help me get lost as i attempt?" I asked, cocking my head to the side.

Mikah: "You'd be surprised. And I'm going as an undeclared major; biology is just what I think I like."

Rose: "Ha." I said as I studied him. He was sexy, definitely, and of course he was smart. And he was nice. "Why don't you do an art major?" I asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:09 pm

Weiss: I nod at the girl in gratitude as I continue to play. More people start to gather and pay as well. Maybe I should become a street performer instead. But then who would I mooch off of? People clap when the song ends and I nod towards the bar. "Thanks everyone, but come inside for a real show. The booze is great and I'm not a one man band."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:12 pm

Adriana: When the man stopped playing I started to clap and I walked away thinking about going into the bar or not. I don't have to drink but who knows I do have my fake ID on me but I don't have any money. I decided to walk in and I smiled at the man on my way in.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:20 pm

Mikah: I smiled a little nodding. "That sounds like a pretty cool idea. I guess i just haven't though about it," I shrugged. "And I could probably hang with you a bit more."

Elliot: "i guess," I smiled. "Mind staying in case it doesn't work out?" I asked. "Then, maybe I'd have someone to walk back with." The chashier came back with a bag full of stuff to try on. I looked in and blushed deeply. Lace looked back at me from the bag.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:25 pm

Rose: "Except i cant draw. But you would be in the Creativity building." Yes, yes he would.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next