the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's cute in a way, till you cannot speak and you leave to have a cigarette, knees get weak. Escape is just a nod and a casual wave, obsessed about it, heavy for the next two days.

4 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

It's cute in a way, till you cannot speak and you leave to have a cigarette, knees get weak. Escape is just a nod and a casual wave, obsessed about it, heavy for the next two days. - Page 2 Empty Re: It's cute in a way, till you cannot speak and you leave to have a cigarette, knees get weak. Escape is just a nod and a casual wave, obsessed about it, heavy for the next two days.

Post by Avery Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:35 pm

Blah ha ha! At it so soon, Roxie? I just got inside my house... And yeah, you can join ^-^
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

It's cute in a way, till you cannot speak and you leave to have a cigarette, knees get weak. Escape is just a nod and a casual wave, obsessed about it, heavy for the next two days. - Page 2 Empty Re: It's cute in a way, till you cannot speak and you leave to have a cigarette, knees get weak. Escape is just a nod and a casual wave, obsessed about it, heavy for the next two days.

Post by Moxie Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:41 pm

Name: Adriana Remaro
Body: average, slim
Looks: silver eyes dirty blonde hair
Other: her parents abandoned her and she moved to the city

Name: Derek Demers
Body: built, muscular
Looks: black hair green, emerald eyes
Other: Adrianas half brother and left with her to keep her out of trouble

Moxie
Moxie

https://facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:43 pm

Rosalie Swan wrote:Rose: "how did you guess?" I laughed. "Yeah, I write. I just moved here to come to NYU to study writing. I'm actually working on a novel now."

Mikah: I tapped the side of my head. "This puppy and the laptop. It was either novel or essay and school doesn't start for another month. NYU," I grinned, "I got accepted there, too, but for genetic biology," I said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:50 pm

Mikah: "I have 151A," I said with a slight smile.

(Roxie, this one is for you...)

Elliot: I clutched my shirt in my fist, turning around time square, sighing. I hated moving, but I knew it was necessary. I needed this fresh start more than anything. I found a coffee stand and bought a cup, then went back to looking around. (Elliot is a girl.)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:53 pm

Rose: "178C. I have no idea where A is." I laughed slightly. "So we probably won't see much of each other in class. Unless you happen to come to Advanced Creative Writing."

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:53 pm

Adriana: I walked around the streets in my black denim jacket and my red rose tube top wearing skinny jeans and my usual running sneakers. I looked around in my pocket and found around two dollars. I sighed as I passed a coffee shop and headed towards the dorms

Derek: I Had all of my belongings in one bag and all of Adriana's in another. I opened the NYU door and walked in silently going over to the front desk to get our dorm numbers and classes.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:56 pm

Avery.The.Cannibal wrote:Mikah: "I have 151A," I said with a slight smile.

(Roxie, this one is for you...)

Elliot: I clutched my shirt in my fist, turning around time square, sighing. I hated moving, but I knew it was necessary. I needed this fresh start more than anything. I found a coffee stand and bought a cup, then went back to looking around. (Elliot is a girl.)

Derek: After I put our things in my dorm I walked around and tried to find times square. I saw this girl buying some coffee and I walked up to her. "You look sort of upset." I said smiling running up to her
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:00 pm

Join away and it's not a college based chat.

Mikah: "All in a row are the A, B, and C rooms. So it'd be 178A followed by 178B, then 178C. Advanced creative writing... I'll give it a try," I said quietly. I did like to write, but mostly poems.

Elliot: I looked up, a surprised smile on my lips. "Upset, not really. More lost. You wouldn't be able to help me would you?" I asked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:01 pm

Yea, I think I'll join too. One sec...
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:02 pm

I meant New York City, not a university or anything...and okay, I'll think of a character in a second! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:02 pm

Rose: "I didnt thiink genetic biologists were fans of creative writing." I chuckled and sipped my coffee.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:03 pm

Derek: "It's more like where do you want to go?" I said smiling back at her. She was surprisingly cute in a way not bad for my first week in NYC though. "Me and my sister basically just got here a week ago so I don't know how much of help I can be." I said shruging.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:07 pm

Elliot: I sighed and shook my head. "Then I guess i don't need help finding it. Maybe you could just help me get lost as i attempt?" I asked, cocking my head to the side.

Mikah: "You'd be surprised. And I'm going as an undeclared major; biology is just what I think I like."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:09 pm

Derek: I looked at her and smiled lightly. "C'mon let me at least try and help."
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:13 pm

Elliot: I nodded, blushing. "The Victoria Secret store?" I asked. "I completely understand if you don't want to, but i was hired a few days ago..."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:14 pm

Name: Marka Lewis
Appearence: http://www.hji.co.uk/ImagePopup.aspx?imageid=qhs1501&imagename=2003%20plait%20updo&imagetitle=2003-plait-updo
Note: A ballerina working for the New York Ballet, just got evicted and so lives in a busted taxi van. People are always asking her for rides and sometimes obliges.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:17 pm

Derek: I laughed quickly and quietly as she blushed. "Um yea,..." i shurgged and looked at her. "I have no idea where that places is my first guess would be at the mall or somewhere." I replyed laughing again
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:17 pm

Name: Weiss Henderson
Appearence: http://www.hji.co.uk/ImagePopup.aspx?imageid=qhs1497&imagename=2003%20fringe%20straight&imagetitle=2003-fringe-straight
Note: A mucisian working in a blues bar. He's too much of a wanderer and a moocher, so he lives with various people around him.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:21 pm

one of my chars r free so u can talk 2 that one

Adriana: I walked around the streets in my black denim jacket and my red rose tube top wearing skinny jeans and my usual running sneakers. I looked around in my pocket and found around two dollars. I sighed as I passed a coffee shop and headed towards the dorms

Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:23 pm

Mmk. Where are they?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next