the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's cute in a way, till you cannot speak and you leave to have a cigarette, knees get weak. Escape is just a nod and a casual wave, obsessed about it, heavy for the next two days.

4 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

It's cute in a way, till you cannot speak and you leave to have a cigarette, knees get weak. Escape is just a nod and a casual wave, obsessed about it, heavy for the next two days. - Page 5 Empty Re: It's cute in a way, till you cannot speak and you leave to have a cigarette, knees get weak. Escape is just a nod and a casual wave, obsessed about it, heavy for the next two days.

Post by PavoLights Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:25 pm

Weiss: That's when I realize something's up. Kim's looking a little green and Dirk and Barkley and giving eachother worried looks. "Um, excuse us for a moment!" I say. We start to help Kim down when she collapses onto some girl's table. What the hell...
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

It's cute in a way, till you cannot speak and you leave to have a cigarette, knees get weak. Escape is just a nod and a casual wave, obsessed about it, heavy for the next two days. - Page 5 Empty Re: It's cute in a way, till you cannot speak and you leave to have a cigarette, knees get weak. Escape is just a nod and a casual wave, obsessed about it, heavy for the next two days.

Post by Moxie Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:27 pm

Adriana: I watched as some girl collaspse and I jump out of my seat. What the hell is going on?
Moxie
Moxie

https://facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:27 pm

Elliot: "I think I should got unpack. My loft is still kind of cluttered," I said. At least I knew where that was.

Mikah: "Sure," I said, not thinking to hard about what was in it. I knew some of them were risque, but only after she had the book.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:30 pm

Derek: "Show me the way and I'll come help you unpack."
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:33 pm

Rose: I picked up the notebook and started to flip through pages. "These are amazing." I said after about ten or so pages. Some of them had some... innappropriate content. But that was art, which I will never understand. My friend and I were in Vegas while driving home from California, and we went into a hotel to see a statue of some form where it was from the neck down to just under its boobs. We laughed, then went out to buy a bra for it, then put it on, snapped a pic, then ran off after taking it off again. It was hysterical.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:39 pm

Weiss: Dirk's eyes widen and he looks around for Lydia. Lucky for us, she went to the kitchen. "What the hell's going on?" I whisper. Kim groans a bit and he sits her in a chair. "We have to hide her from Lyd! She's gonna flip if she finds put she's been using again!" I curse and look at Kim. Her brow is sweating and she doesn't look too good. "Hey," I say to the girl who'd been sitting here. "Sit down before you get us caught!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:39 pm

Mikah: I blushed as her eyes widened and I knew she had gotten to some of the 'pg-13' pages. "Thanks," I said with a small smile.

Elliot: "Okie-dokie... Follow me," I said. We only went about five steps and then I hailed a taxi. I gave him my adress and we started off.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:41 pm

Rose: "Seeing some of these reminds me of the time i went on a road trip with a friend and we stopped in Vegas." I laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:43 pm

Adriana: I instantly sit down and look around seeing everyone elses reaction. My heart was racing as i saw the band surround the girl.

Derek:I got into the taxi and waited for the ride to be over. As the taxi driver drove around New York City I looked outside at the people who were walking and the tall buildings.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:47 pm

Weiss: "Um... Sunglasses!" says Barkley. "We need sunglasses!" I lean over to another table and snatch them off a guy's head. "Ok, what else?" Her brows furrow and she looks around. "A magazine!" Charles grabs one from some waitress on break. We sit her up and best as we can and I turn to the girl. "Hey, meet your new best friend for the night. Girl, this is Kim, Kim this is...?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:49 pm

Adriana: I looked up at him. "Adriana."
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:51 pm

Elliot: We got to my building, one of the taller ones and I smiled, paying the driver. I was on the 12th floor, close-ish to the top. I stood in the elevator, looking at Derek every once in a while.

Mikah: "They do?" I asked, laughing a little.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:53 pm

Rose: "Yes. And funny, it involved art as well. I'd say statue, but it wasnt full body. We'll call it sculpture." I said, handing back the notebook.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:56 pm

Weiss: I nod. "Adrianna. This is Kim and she's feelin' a little...high." Barkley punches my shoulder and I flinch. Why do I get in trouble for telling the truth? "Mind helping us out for the night?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:22 pm

Rose: "it was super funny and we didn't get caught. They couldn't say much cause we removed it." I laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:12 pm

Adriana: "Sure." I said simply nodding.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:14 pm

DereK I stared straight at the elevator door and caught Elliot looking at me. "Enjoying the view?" I asked chuckling a little smiling wide.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:48 pm

Mikah: I raised my eyebrows at her. "Sounds like... Fun," I chuckled.

Elliot: I shrugged. "Not particularly. Nothing really special about it," I said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:52 pm

Rose: "it was very fun." I said. Gah. I was talking about myself too much. I looked like an idiot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:56 pm

Mikah: "So are you excited for college?" I asked. "By the way, how old are you?"
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:03 pm

Mikah: "Same for me. With both, I mean. I'm seventeen, too," i grinned.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next