the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHARACTER CHAT!!!!

4 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

CHARACTER CHAT!!!! - Page 20 Empty Re: CHARACTER CHAT!!!!

Post by Black&White Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:00 pm

(hmm....nothing much...just talking with a crazy person XD)

Mike: "Yeah, well. I think it's about time we get to bed too. Who knows what's in for tomorrow?" He chuckled, thinking of the possibilities. Maybe he'd take on a tank again...
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:10 pm

(Haha XD Fun fun.)

Cricket: his smile faded. Tomorrow. He was supposed to be in another part of France tomorrow, with the Ghosts. Whoops. Ah, well, they were used to him being late. He wouldn't be in anymore trouble than he usually was...unless he didn't show up at all. That would be a different story.

Finn: he nodded, and folded his hands behind his head. "Well, I've a'ready been suspended above France on 'n ice cube for three hours. What's next? Jus' a guess...space travel."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:48 pm

Sparrow: I glared, liquid trickled down my cheeks though I did not blink. I hated life. I hated hate. I hated happiness. I hated consciousness.
I hated my past for not being good enough, even now.
I hated myself for every cusre I'd ever said, every punch I ever thrown, and every person I'd let leave.
I hated that I couldnt hate Seth.
I hated myself some more.
I forced myself to sleep. It was the most merciful thing I'd done for myself all day.

Angel: No one spoke to me, and that was the way I liked it. The background was my home, and no one cared to knock. Sparrow acted as if she was not breathing. I wasnt stupid. I knew something was wrong. I knew she'd die of hypothermia with out more warmth than that of one girl whom did not even like her. Not that I really liked her. But I didnt dislike her enough to watch her die. Or me, considering no one came near me either. I scooched over towards her back and got comfy. Sleep fell upon me and that was that
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

http://inanutshell210.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:56 pm

Cricket: Before long, the darkness fully enclosed the makeshift camp and voices were replaced with the sound of quiet breathing. He was the last one awake. It was hard to sleep when it was so quiet and dark. He was used to being up at this time, racing through the shadows, the only one watching him the moon. Even if he did sleep at night, there were the familiar sounds: a night bird fluttering, the whistles of the lowlands, the obnoxious chirping of the crickets in the woods, the same sounds every night for long before he'd been born. This was too different.

He stayed up listening to the one familiar sound: Finn's slow breathing. It seemed to take an eternity before he finally drifted to sleep.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:49 pm

Marnie: I stretched and rubbed my eyes as the sun came through the enterance. "Hello sun~" I grumbled. I was not a morning person but i could help sing the notes happily.
Emily: My dreams suddenly turned weird and i sat bolt upright. Immediately i glared at Marnie.
Marnie: "Oh, sorry..." Silly powers...i've yet to master them fully, even if me and Mike were the first to get them, besides Ami of course.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:02 pm

Cricket groaned at the sound of the voices, and opened one eye, only to see a veil of black. He grumbled to himself as he blew the hair out of his eye just enough to see. He prodded Finn with an elbow. "Finn," he said, to no response. "Finn. C'mon. 'ey! Sleepin' beauty! It's morn!" FINN: he bolted upright. "Wha--"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:09 pm

Ami: i eased my eyes open. I had half expected myself to be back in that cell and sighed with relief once again as i realized i was free from that cage. I opened them just in time to see Emily fall back to the bed and then silently curse when she hit hard rock instead of mattress. i heard Kimmi laugh sleepily.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:15 pm

Finn expected to wake up in the bell tower, but instead of a wide view of the ocean and the city he just saw rock. " 'ey..." he mumbled sleepily, and then remembered where he was. "A'right, a'right. May'swell wake everybody else up. RISE AN' SHINE!"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:22 pm

Jess: "No not the...furniture...." I sat up, still half asleep, at the call of Finn.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:27 pm

Cricket winced when Finn shouted in his ear. "Watch it! I only got two o' those," he said. At least he was awake. He stretched and jumped up, looking around at the sleepy group. Mike hadn't stirred. Develyn waddled around next to Finn. He couldn't see past the wall of trees. "All o' you awake over there?" he called.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:43 pm

Marnie: "Mike probably isn't. Everyone else...i think so. I swear it takes a nuclear blast to wake him..." I stood and walked around the tree barrier and went over to Mike. "Oh, Mike~ Time to wake up, sleepy head~" He sturred and then opened his eyes annoyed. They somewhat brightened to see it was me.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:49 pm

Develyn suddenly cawed when Lullaby sang and fluttered over to her feet, curiously. Finn slowly stood up and looked around. His expression soured slightly. "Aw, damn...anyone 'ave any breakfast?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:52 pm

Jess: "Who wants fruit salad..." i sleepily waved my hand around. "Now stop being so loud....."
Marnie: I looked down at the raven just as curiously as she looked up. "Hello birdy! What's your name?"
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:35 pm

Finn: "Tha's Develyn."
Cricket: "Role call! I'm Cricket, 'e's Finn--"
*collective groan*
Cricket: "I was jus' kidding! Oi my my. Now who said fruit salad?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:01 pm

Ami: I looked over to the little grove of fruit plants that Jess summoned up. I stood and walked over to her. "Come on Jess. We can't go sleeping the day away. We have to get moving."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:03 pm

Marnie: "How delicious! (yes, she says that in real life...based off another friend) Aren't you a pretty bird? Can you sing too?" I hummed a few notes for the raven.
Mike: "I smell food, but not the good kind. Why did you wake me up?"
Marnie: "Because we're getting ready to be on our way. Who doesn't want to miss a grand tour of Europe!"
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:06 pm

Cricket peeked around the tree barrier. "Aye. Who know what'll happen today?" He pauses after Marnie's background statement to make sure he heard right. "Grand tour o' Europe?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:15 pm

Marnie: "Why not? We're here, right? And we have the ability to travel around!" I walked around and took a bunch of grapes, plucked one off, and ate it. I wrinkled my nose. "Sour...but tasty."
Jess: "Your welcome."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:26 pm

Cricket: He laughed, and plucked a grape himself. "I think they're perfect," he said. "So we--"

Finn popped around the corner. "So we're really goin' aroun' Europe?" He grinned and whistled happily. "Hol' on, I gotta get my stuff t'gether! Where'd that bird go?" He dissapeared again.

Cricket called after him, " 'ey grab my backpack!" He turned back around, grinning. "Le's fly."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:32 pm

Kimmi: "FOOD!"
Emily: "She get's cranky without it..."
Kimmi: "I do not. I'm sorry if i'm just hungry right now. Is that an inconvenience for you?"
Mike: "Not for me. Food is great, even if it's not sugary cereal." Marnie popped a grape in my mouth and i smiled at her. "Thank you, love."
Marnie: "You're quite welcome."
Jess: "Is no one thanking me... i made the buffet happen, and all of you aren't listening to the trees complain about how you pull too hard."
Marnie: "That's what she said!" i chimed happily.
Mike: "Oh baby..."
Kimmi: "Stop it...before i puke. I'm not even sure that's possible without even eating something."
Marnie: "Oh Devlyn~" I sand happily. The bird popped out of the trees with a cherry in beak.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:38 pm

Finn watched Develyn and Marnie, then shoved his hands in his pockets. "I's my bird," he grumbled to himself.

Cricket grinned. "Thank you very kindly, miss," he said to Jess, with an overdramatic bow.

Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:51 pm

Jess: "About time..."
Ami: I glared down at her. "And she's rude in the morning."
Marnie: "Here she is! Silly bird, aren't cherries a little big for you?" i laughed.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:03 pm

Cricket: He smirked. "Well, it was worth a shot," he said, looked at Finn, who's expression was twisted into a fashion that only happened when someone played with Develyn without his permission. "Woah, down boy," Cricket said, stepping up to his side. "It's okay."

Finn: He scowled. "Dev," he said, and whistled. The raven's beady eyes pointed in his direction, and she fluttered over to his shoulder. "Steal my bird, will ya," he muttered, then smiled and scratched around Develyn's wings. "Yeah, you like that don' ya?" He said, and laughed.

Cricket: He rolled his eyes and looked apologetically at Marney. "Sorry, 'e's a lil' attached..." he said, and whispered, " 'e gets a lil' jealous."

Finn: "I do not!"

Cricket: "C'mon, what are you, five years old? It's just a bird."

Finn: "It's my bird!"

Cricket just shrugged. He never did understand what made him so attached to that animal.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:22 pm

Marnie: "She's very nice though. I promise i won't take her." I laid a hand over my heart and the other up in promise fashion.
Mike: he laughed. "Yup. Marnie's anything but a kidnapper."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:37 pm

Finn: He eyed Marnie for a moment, but then saw the look Cricket was giving him. "What?

Cricket raised an eyebrow at him.

Finn: he thought about it, and stuck his tongue out at Cricket. "A'right, a'right! Fine." He shooed Develyn of his shoulder. "You can pet 'er."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next