the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This ain't your school for witchcraft and wizardry...

4 posters

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

This ain't your school for witchcraft and wizardry... - Page 22 Empty Re: This ain't your school for witchcraft and wizardry...

Post by PavoLights Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:40 pm

Bethany: Scarf successfully wrapped around my neck, I head out of Lila's room and start down the hall. A few guys stop to check me out and I smile to myself. Everything is right in the world. Unlocking the door to my own room, I throw it open only to stop dead in my tracks. What's /she/ doing in my room?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

This ain't your school for witchcraft and wizardry... - Page 22 Empty Re: This ain't your school for witchcraft and wizardry...

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:42 pm

Prue: I sat on the bed that wasn't contaminated in bitch germs, a.k.a my bed. I had my voodoo box out, and was stabbing a doll dressed like her in the heart. Over and over and over again.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:45 pm

Bethany: My eyes narrow as I head to my own bed. That little freak. What the hell is she doing now? But then I see what's in her hand. I instantly
snatch it up and turn the doll over in my hand. "Aw, how cute. You're already infatuated with me."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:50 pm

Prue: "How could I not be? Ever watched one of those horror movies where you can't pull your eyes away, as disturbing as it is? Yeah, you're that dead corpse that I just can't get away from." Prue glared.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:58 pm

Bethany: "Oh, so you've been having sadist les dreams about me too? This is gonna be freakin' great." I toss the doll down on my bed and cross my arms. "Look, I'm going to say this once and only once. Keep your shit to your side of the room, and we won't have a problem. Got it?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:08 pm

Prue: "Keep your attitude to your side of the room," I retorted, closing up my box. I'd get her doll back later.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:12 pm

Bethany: "And," I say, ignoring the attitude bit,"If I find out /anything/ is missing from my stuff, I'm throwing everything you own outside and torching it." I sit down on my bed and tuck a piece of hair behind my ear. Did that sound extreme? Maybe a little. But hey, I'd worry about that later.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:13 pm

Prue: "Because you're stupid enough to think I couldn't do the same."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:20 pm

Bethany: "Lastly, I'd rather have you preform your freakish satanic ceremonies in someone else's dorm. I can smell blood a mile away, so don't think I won't did out if you've sacrificed someone in here."

(Can you do me a favor and ask Ende if she's coming back to this? Just so I know what to do with Adrianna?)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:21 pm

Ende just said she had to go, but I will when she comes back.

Prue: "Not happening. This is my room as much as it is yours," I scowled.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:28 pm

Bethany: "As long as you know your place it is," I say as I start to unpack. I place my candles and incense on the nightstand and start digging around for their holders.

Chuck: If my calculations are correct, the dorms should be right around this corner. But I start to curse as I once again end up in another labyrinth of hallways. Whoever built this place had to have been off his rocker, been dropped on his head as a child, and escaped a madhouse. Or was a sadist.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:36 pm

Prue: "Ew, I hope you don't plan on lighting those disgusting sticks and globs of wax." I picked at Bethany's habits just because she picked at mine.

Carly: I walked down an empty hallway, one that I was sure the teacher would never walk down and catch me. It was one of my wolf classes this period, and I wasn't about to go. Not after two years of abstinence from phasing. I spotted someone, and almost dove to hide, but I realized that they were around my age. A boy, one that I didn't recognize. I wasn't particularly outgoing, but he looked like he could use some help. I stopped when I came to him. "Are you new?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:50 pm

hello?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:52 pm

Chuck: Damn, is it that obvious? But I figured out where the cafeteria is, and I can sure as hell find my room. I nod no and grin. "Nope. According to my pass, I'm 'using the bathroom.' You?"

Bethany: "It'll help me forget you're here," I sniff as I light a few up. Folding my legs under me, I put my back against the wall and close my eyes. I'm still feeling hella tense for some reason, I doubt the prude is the only reason. I need to meditate."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:55 pm

Carly: "I'm skipping class," I chose my words carefully.

Prue: When she closed her eyes I grabbed one of the more nauseating ones and threw it quietly out the window, then returned to my bed. The flame would blow out on the way down, so it wasn't dangerous.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:03 pm

Bethany: My ear twitches as I hear her bed creak and my nerves start to get worse. I'm not even going to open my eyes. If I do, I'm going to put my hands on the bitch and ring her stupid little neck. I let out a long breath and try again.

Chuck: "Guess you aren't an honor roll student," I say. "Which is why you don't smell annoying. What class?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:07 pm

Carly: "One of the wolf classes, but I'm not good with names," I shrugged slightly. "I don't go to any of those classes."

Prue: Ugh, I forgot to do something about those blasted incense. I selected a unique looking box of them, they looked special so I smirked, and tossed them out, too.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:11 pm

Chuck: "None of them? Not even PE?" When she nods, I can't help bit laugh. She has to be shitting. Those are the classes that people actually like! I mean, when am I actually gonna use calculus?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:13 pm

Carly: "I go to PE on the days that you don't have to phase," Carly said, realizing this conversation was getting awfully close to a tender topic. A lot of people thought she was queer for not phasing.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:21 pm

Bethany: My eyes snap open as the agitation becodmes almost too much to bear. That's when I hear the last of my grandparent's incense clacking out the window. I wordlessly stand up and grab the girl by her hair, forcing her halfway out of the window and shoving my forearm against her neck. "Go get it," I growl.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:25 pm

Prue: "Make me." I wasn't phased by her attempting to hurt me. I'd felt worse, much worse. I'd been burned alive in my dreams.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:28 pm

Bethany: I spot some jocks down below and smirk. "You asked for it." And with that, I grab her hair and skirt and toss her out the window. I watch her land on a jock and smile to myself. But somehow, I feel worse than before. Am I getting sick?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:33 pm

Hi people Smile What's happening?
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:34 pm

reply to carly?

Prue: I landed on the back of a jock, and grabbed onto their shoulders to break my fall. I was so light that I didn't tip him over, but he gave me a scowl and shook me off. I brushed myself off, then went over to the box off incense and stomped on it, crushing it to bits.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:49 pm

Nothing much, Jack. Bethany and Prue are going at it although Beth's starting to feel sick for some reason. And I hope you don't mind, but I had Chuck walk away and now he's talking to Carly.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next