the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This ain't your school for witchcraft and wizardry...

4 posters

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

This ain't your school for witchcraft and wizardry... - Page 23 Empty Re: This ain't your school for witchcraft and wizardry...

Post by PavoLights Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:53 pm

Bethany: I shut the window and turn around. This isn't over. But as a Selin, I refuse to dirty my reputation by beating up someone who can hardly fight back. I'll just make her life hell. I bare my now pointed teeth and start to growl, although it isn't of my own accord. When I start to bark, I clamp my hands down over my mouth and slide down to the floor. I'm sweating. What the hell is wrong with me?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

This ain't your school for witchcraft and wizardry... - Page 23 Empty Re: This ain't your school for witchcraft and wizardry...

Post by Jacky K. Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:53 pm

Ooh, fun. Nah, I don't mind Smile
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:55 pm

Mmk. I've got some charries open if you're interested.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:57 pm

Chuck: "Man, you're serious. You're really serious." I frown and look her over again. "Are you sure you're a wolf?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:59 pm

Carly: I laughed lightly, and a little bit nervously. "Unfortunately, yes I'm a wolf."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:09 pm

ende says yes, but maybe not today.
And she wants to know if you'll be coming back to any of the london chats, or Mr. JK, or young justice?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:14 pm

No to Young Justice, I'm not needed and my characters weren't important.
I thought the second Victorian chat was dead, planned on quitting that or else creating a new one similar to it. If people are interested, we can work on that.
Yes to K and the first London chat, probably not today.

Chuck: I raise an eyebrow, the smile completely gone. Unfortunately? What did she mean unfortunately? People'd kill to be like us, whole cultures were founded just to make the ground we walk on, and we bring fear and wonder into people's hearts. And we're "unfortunate?" "Oh," is all I can say.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:19 pm

Carly: "Yep. And here is where you give me some speech about why I should love being a wolf, blah blah blah. Forgive me if I tune you out," Carly said with a hint of sarcasm. She was sick of hearing about how her beliefs were stupid.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:25 pm

Chuck: I nod and put put my hands in my pockets, ready to walk away. "Nope," I say. "This is the part where our dashing young protagonist realizes he really does need to take a leak and bids the young miss adieu. And so, adieu." While we are all entitled to our own opinions, that's just one that I'm rather doubtful I can swallow.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:27 pm

From Ende:
The plot's were totally hinged on your characters in YJ!

Carly: "Dashing protagonist? Alright, I'll play along with your excuse to walk away." I brushed past him, continuing down the deserted hallway.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:31 pm

Chuck: I walk off without another word. It isn't until I'm halfway down yet another hallway that I realize I don't need to take a leak and that I'm completely and utterly lost. Again. "Fuck!" I yell.

My heroes in that chat were all basically side characters and villians are replaceable.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:33 pm

Shira: I heard someone yelling from the hallway, could this be some juicy gossip for me? I grabbed a hall pass and walked out. "Well hello there, who might you be?" I smirked, a hand on my hip. I wondered if Cobey knew there was a new kid...I might just win this bet after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:38 pm

Chuck: "Broke, lost, Ginger. Take your pick." I sigh and cross my arms. "Mind bein' a doll and pointing the way to the dorms?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:39 pm

Shira: I laughed, my snarky fox laugh. "I need a real name, or else I won't win. How about this, your name for directions to the dorms?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:42 pm

Chuck: I smirk. "Win what exactly?" I ask, my interest suddenly peaked.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:44 pm

Shira: "A bet." I examined my french manicured fingernails, feigning boredom. Deceit - that was what foxes were good at. But I was a fox and a wolf.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:48 pm

Chuck: "In that case, I seem to have forgotten my name at the moment." I shrug and grin. "Number one rule to live by- don't get involved with bets unless you'll get something good out of it. I'll find my room eventually. There are only what, ten thousand rooms here?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:50 pm

Shira: "With alternate entrances and hidden doors." I arched an eyebrow at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:54 pm

(Wanna have Greg and Prue talk again?)

Chuck: "Ok, twenty thousand. But you fail to take something into consideration, my pesimistic little friend."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:58 pm

Okay, you start it, though. x)

Shira:"Which is?" I tapped my foot impatiently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:20 pm

hello?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:49 pm

Sorry, back. Gimme a sec...
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:51 pm

*creeping*
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:22 pm

lolol

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:23 pm

Haii! Where is everybody? *peeks around*
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next