the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHARACTER CHAT!!!!

4 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

CHARACTER CHAT!!!! - Page 19 Empty Re: CHARACTER CHAT!!!!

Post by Black&White Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:55 pm

Jess: "Cool..." With another wave of my hand the large cave was divided in 'half', the girls having a larger portion, by a row of trees. "I am so ready for bed!"
Mike: "What's with the uneven division?"
Kimmi: "Hey, there's six girls and four guys. Deal."
Mike: "Right..." I leaned in and pecked Marnie and then went to the guy's side. "Gives a new meaning to the Man Cave, huh?"
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:56 pm

Cricket: he looked around, and spotted a dry corner near the entrance. "Mine," he said, walked over and sank down against the wall. He looked at Finn, who followed and sat down next to him.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:04 pm

Sparrow: I curled up by myself knowing no one was gonna want to sleep by me, which I knew was my fault. At the time, I dont care if people think I'm a horrible person or whatever. But it was moments like this that let the sting kick in.
I lied down, gulping down the knot in my throat that came with my next line of thought. Whenever I felt alone, I always came to the conclusion: I missed him. So so damn much. I missed his voice.
I missed his safety.
I missed his warmth.
I hurt.

I didnt ask anyone to lie next to me. I wasnt sure if that made m feel better or worse.

[[I'm gonna get some sleep, bye! ]]
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

http://inanutshell210.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:08 pm

(kay, night!)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:43 pm

(No one's here!!!! I'm all alone in the cold, dark world of CC's!!! *quivering breath* WAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! *sob, sniff sniff* Sad
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:24 am

Ami: I saw Sparrow sitting alone. The group was getting themselves situated; Jess was attempting to get some of the trees to shed some leaves for a mattress. I looked at Mo, hanging in a tree looking out to the cave. He didn't sleep so he usually took watch the entire night. I went over and took off my cloak. "Hey." I sat down next to her and spread it over us. "It's going to get cold. Better not sleep by yourself or you might get sick."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:15 pm

Cricket: He smiled and nodded at Mike's comment, folding his arms behind his head. "Aye," he said, shaking his hair in front of his eyes like a curtain.

Finn: He grabbed Develyn off his shoulder and put her in his lap, then looked at Mike. "So you're a super? Whadda you do?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:07 pm

Mike: "Hey i would show you but it's not that easy. I could bring down this entire mountain on top of us!" I heard a faint 'Don't you dare!' from beyond the trees from who i thought was Kimmi. I rolled my eyes at her comment. She was always the sarcastic one.... "But i have strength. Like....rivaling Superman strength, so you see why its so hard to come up with a code name for me..." i laughed.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:14 pm

Cricket: "Oi my my." He said slowly from behind his hair.

Finn: He blinked in wonder at Mike, then cracked a smile at Cricket. "Make good friends with this one, an' ou can let know Boulos 'e's been replaced," he said jokingly.

Cricket: He flashed a slight, imperfect smile. "Nah. Boulos's been 'round all friendly-like so long 'e's the only tough giant for me."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:20 pm

Mike: I was lost within the conversation. whether it was the content of it or trying to figure out what they were saying beyond their accent i wasn't sure. "Well, no normal person can compare to me now. I could take on the world heavy weight champ and win by a mile."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:27 pm

(Sorry, part of that was the accent and part of that was a couple of type-o's XD)

Finn: "Damn." He scratched around Develyn's wings. "Then what's your girl do?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:38 pm

Mike: he chuckled. "Well, what do you think? Her code name is Lullaby."

Emily: I sighed loudly. "Can't sleep."
Marnie: "Awww. Shall i sing a song then?"
Jess: "Only if you sing to her. Your power gives me freaky dreams."
Marnie: I giggled. "Your dreams are freaky anyway." I hummed a few notes and saw Emily's eyes get droopy. I heard her mumble a thanks and then fall asleep. Kimmi was already KO'd next to her. Jess was fading fast. I settled down on the makeshift leaf mattress. I saw Ami hanging with that other girl, Sparrow. I wondered what they were talking about before i went out like a light.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:44 pm

Finn: He drooped a little bit, then blinked, bolting upright. "Oh boy." He said, and looked over at Cricket. He couldn't tell if her was asleep or not. He prodded him with his elbow. "Crick?" No response. "Crick, you up?"

Cricket: "Thanks a lot, I am now." He mumbled.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:57 pm

Mike: he laughed. "Yeah, sorry. That happens to those who aren't used to her powers. But she's an audiokinesis. She can manipulate sound waves and their affect on people."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:00 pm

Cricket: "Eh...that would come in handy." He smiled drowsily.
Finn: "Where'd you say all o' you people were from?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:11 pm

Mike: "All over, really. Ami, well...she's from out West... The other nine of us are from different regions of the US. Kimmi and Emily both came from the tri state area. The Institute had changed them together, which is why their powers are opposite, i suppose."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:13 pm

Finn: He nodded in thought. "Tha's nice."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:22 pm

Mike; "I...suppose." Could they not do math? THere were six of us here. That meant six others somewhere out there. Personally, this wasn't a nice situation at all. We never liked being separated, but not knowing where half our group was? I was worrying myself grey....
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:30 pm

Finn: He noticed Mike's twisted expression. "Aye, I know, I know. All o' ya are in a mess. Sorry for that, good luck." He reclined against the cave wall. "But lemme let ya know somethin'. Where we're from, i's not so nice either."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:41 pm

Mike: "I'm sure your not being chased by people who would like to keep us all in a lab for the rest of our lives, save for the whole super warrior weapon thing..."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:33 pm

Finn: "Nah, but a lotta us kids are left with no choice but t' steal, or else starve. You should see th' lowlands. It used t' be a landmark o' paradise, full of aristocrats and socialites, but now it's all shadow and blood an' gangs, lots o' gangs. Its hard. An' when th' police are seen 'round, we all know one o' us is gon' die." He paused in thought for a moment, and glanced at Cricket, who appeared to be asleep. "Crick's got it worse. He doesn't 'ave a place anywhere, 'cept the Ghosts. An' me. But I'm th' only one else, nobody wants t' be around 'im either 'cause he's from a bad family or 'cause he looks foreign with 'is dark hair. They hate 'im for being born, been tryin' to get a rope 'round his neck for years." He scratched around Develyn's wings. "An' then there's me. You know what it's like t' be trapped in that hellhole with no one to talk to but a bird an' a robber barely old enough t' shave?"

Cricket: "Look who's talkin', babyface," she said.

Finn felt over his jaw with a smirk.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:18 pm

Black&White wrote:Ami: I saw Sparrow sitting alone. The group was getting themselves situated; Jess was attempting to get some of the trees to shed some leaves for a mattress. I looked at Mo, hanging in a tree looking out to the cave. He didn't sleep so he usually took watch the entire night. I went over and took off my cloak. "Hey." I sat down next to her and spread it over us. "It's going to get cold. Better not sleep by yourself or you might get sick."

Sparrow: I rolled over and looked at her. I quirked my eyebrow. "You volenteering?" There was a silence between us and I listened nonchalantely to Finn's story. It gave me an unforgiving swirl of jealousy, guilt, anger, and sorrow.

The sorrow was for their outcast status. I could sympathize with that one; even if you acted like you didnt care, late at night when no one was watching, it meant all the world.

But the jealousy came from the fact that they weren't really alone. Finn and Cricket had each other. ...I didnt have anyone who would have followed me.

I recoiled with guilt, knowing I had it easy compared to them. And then I was angery, because it wasnt fair that I should go through what I have and still be shown up and made to feel like I should be greatful for the horrible life that I had.
I wondered to myself what must hurt worse: Never having anything nice in your life, Or having everything nice you could have dreamed of, and having it all taken away from you in one crushing blow?
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

http://inanutshell210.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:52 pm

(toxic: Oooh, that was a nice bit of writing right there :o Got to wait til Black replies tho...)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:27 pm

Mike: "I don't know about us...but i know Ami's had it pretty bad. The things that she's told us...." I shiver from the thought at being in those situations. "But i suppose she could compare to you and Develyn. All she had was Mo through the entire thing. I don't really think she trusts anyone but him half the time. I know she tries but..." i paused. "Her experiences with other people is pretty bad."

Ami: I did not respond to Sparrow but just leaned back against the cave wall and listened to Finn's tale. And then what Mike said. Sure i could compare, i could compare to a lot of things. under the cloak my hands tightened to fists.
There might be some similarities, but i would still kill to be in that situation. What i've faced in Area 51...it makes his story sound like Candyland to me. I didn't want it to. I hated that i wished for their fate that they feared. Sure you might be killed the next day but in my world that i grew up in...if you didn't do what they wanted, that exact second you would die. Every second was like one of their days. I took out my hand and stared at my brand that would forever remind me of that hell hole.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:39 pm

Finn: He nodded solemnly, then smiled slightly and look down at Develyn. She coddled against his hand. "At least she has Mo." He looked at Cricket. "As for you, if you pop up one more time an' say somethin'...are you sleepin' or not? Make up your mind."

Cricket just smiled and didn't move. He liked to just fade out sometimes, to leave a scene but still listen to the world play. He'd given up asking questions. He'd found that he got a lot more answers when he just listened, so that's what he did.

The only thing he didn't like about listening was that it made him think about things. It made him remember, which he didn't like to do because of what he would find in his memories, and it made him watch for the future, which he figured he didn't have much of. As for the present...he only thought about the good parts. Like Finn and the moon's lullaby and Annaleah...ah, Annaleah. He wondered what she was doing now.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next