the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood mansion (lets bring this back!)

+2
LovelyDark
Momo13
6 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Blood mansion (lets bring this back!) - Page 5 Empty Re: Blood mansion (lets bring this back!)

Post by LovelyDark Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:53 pm

Raith: I smile and pull her to me, I hold her still and put the snake on her shoulder.

Claire: I rub my neck, it was slightly sore. "Okay I guess, um..yeah. I guess I'm doing fine."
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Blood mansion (lets bring this back!) - Page 5 Empty Re: Blood mansion (lets bring this back!)

Post by Momo13 Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:56 pm

Zorah: I gasped, frozen to the spot, a whimper escaping my lips. "Take it off....please." The words barely pushed past my lips.

Anya: "Let me guess...Finn just bit you? You get used to it...every master is differnt. From what I heard, Finn is the gentalist, if it makes you feel anybetter. You're lucky you arent stuck with Spike...he hurts. A lot."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:59 pm

Raith: "No," I press my lips to her neck.

Claire: I rub my face, "I'm not staying here any longger."
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:01 pm

Zorah: "Please." I whimper, still frozen like a deer in head lights.

Anya: "Theres no way out of this place...trust me." I sighed.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:03 pm

Carmondie: My eyes widened a little in excitement. "Of course not," I said, moving my hair and taking a small breath.

Aven: "It's fine," I said, setting the boy down. I was the newest master, so I hadn't gotten the air of torture yet. It seemed odd why you would harm someone that was trying to pleas them so much. "Whta's your name, girl?" I asked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:04 pm

Raith: I lick the vein, "Why?"

Claire: "I don't care, I'm going to find a way out."
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:05 pm

Zorah: "I dont like snakes." I said, again. I was to distracted by the thing around my neck to even react to him licking my neck.

Anya: "I really wish you didnt say that." I sighed, looking at the ground.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:08 pm

Raith: "But he likes you,"I murmur.

Claire: I tilt my head to side, "Why?"
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:11 pm

Zorah: "I dont like it. Please Raith. I already promised to only obey you. I've done what you asked. You drank from me. Please, take off the stupid snake before i have a heart attack."

Anya: I just shook my head and grabbed her wrist. I walked out of the room, a tight grip on her wrist. I walked into spikes study.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:21 pm

Raith: "Put him in his tank,"I murmur.

Claire: "N-No..Anya! What are you doing?" I struggled to push her off, but I didn't want to hurt her.

Spike: I smile, letting my fangs show. "I know it wouldn't be long. You did well Anya."
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:59 pm

Zorah: I tried to walk, but was still frozen to my spot. "I cant move..."

Anya: "I'm so sorry." I told claire, my voice pained.

Finn: I heard claires voice down the hall and went to investigate. I saw Spike with his fangs showing. I let out a growl and grabbed claire, pulling her behind me. "You lay a fang on her and I will kill you."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:22 pm

Raith: I nick her skin with my fang, "Yes you can."

Spike: I raise an eyebrow, "You can't kill me if you tired. I told you to make her submit and you didn't. I am going to make her submit for you."
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:59 am

Zorah: A whimper escaped my lips as i took a hesitant step foreward.

Finn: I called a couple guards down to the room. "Take Claire back to her room, lock the door and dont let ANYONE in until i get there. Got it?" The nodded and each grabbed an arm. I turned to Anya as they left. "Who do you think you are? Taking my servent to your master?"

ANya: I took a step back from finn, but i wasnt quick enough. His arm was already in motion and he already back handed me, sending me to the ground. He gave me a sharp kick to the ribs, making me gasph. "Stay away from her." He turned and left the room, slamming the door behind him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:36 am

Raith: "You can do it,"I whisper in her ear.

Spike: I snarled, I would grab that servant myself she needed to learn her place. I cut my wrist and make Anya drink my blood so the bruises healed. "Organize my mail."

Claire: I struggled as the guards grabbed me, but it did nothing. I was back in that stupid room. I slammed my fists against the door and slump down into the corner of the room, rubbing my neck slightly.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:59 am

Zorah: I shiver went up my spine as he whispered in my ear. I dropped the snake in its tank. It hissed and snapped at me, making me yelp and fall to my knees.

Anya: I gagged a couple times and pushed his wrist away. "I dont need your blood. I'm fine." I grumbled, getting to my feet and walking to his desk.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:46 pm

Raith: I laughed and pull her up, "His tank will need to be cleaned tomorrow.''

Spike: i shrug, "Suit yourself, but you getting Claire for me."

Claire: I close my eyes, maybe he would for get about me and I can die slowly right here. Then I wouldn't be a servant anymore.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:50 pm

Zorah: I flinched away from his touch. "Why do you insist on torchering me when i have already bent to your every will?" I asked him, trembling under his touch.

Anya: "I'm not going by here again....Finn will kill me." I stated as I worked slowly. The letters kept moving off the page, giving me a headache.

Finn: I walked to Claires room and walked in, picking her up off the ground and putting her on her bed. I rubbed her back gently and looked at her with worried eyes.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:53 pm

Raith: "it's my nature,"I shrug.

Spike: "You are going to do it,"I say angrily. "Hurry up with the letters."

Claire: I flinch away from him and my eyes snap open, "What are you doing?"
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:57 pm

Zorah: "Your nature is cruel." I muttered, my trembles stopping after a couple minutes. As long as he didnt make any sudden movements, i would be ok.

Anya: "Do you want me to die? Honestly. And even if you did, i would figure you would want it by your own hand." I snarled at him, slamming down the envlope i was holding. "I'm going to grab something to eat. Want a drink?"

Finn: "Making sure you are here." i pulled her into my lap and wrapped my arms around her. "Why must you get into so much trouble?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:02 pm

Raith" I shrug, "I need this place spotless in an hour," i said and left.

Spike: "Yes," I pull her too me and bite her neck.

Claire: "Because I don't want to be here," I moved off his lap and move away from him, "How many times do I need to tell you to not touch me?"
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:05 pm

Zorah: I sighed as he left and got back to cleaning, making sure the snakes tank was locked tightly.

Anya: I groaned slightly and went slack in his arms. If he wanted to drink from me, he could suport my weight.

Finn: "Atleast a couple more times." I laughed, shaking my head.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:08 pm

Spike: I lay her down on the bed and look into her eyes, using my compulsion while she was weak enough, "you will bring Claire to me and I will guarantee your safety from Finn."

Claire: I glare and cross my arms over my chest, "Why did you hurt Anya?"
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:12 pm

Anya: I shook my head weakly. "You...you wont always be there." I muttered.

Finn: "She had no right to bring you to spike. I dont take kindly to others putting my slaves in danger."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:13 pm

Spike: "I will be there,"I murmur. "Sleep now."

Claire: "She was told to! You have no right to hit her!"
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:15 pm

Anya: I looked up at him. Why did he care about her so much? My thoughts were cut short by sleep.

Finn: "You will not tell me what to do." I growled at her, hands clenched at my side.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next