the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood mansion (lets bring this back!)

+2
LovelyDark
Momo13
6 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Blood mansion (lets bring this back!) - Page 4 Empty Re: Blood mansion (lets bring this back!)

Post by LovelyDark Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:22 pm

Raith: I roll my eyes and sip at the blood watching her.

Spike: I roll my eyes and continue to sip, "Your watching her, understood? Oh and if she says she's going to walk out of this place and just leave, bring her to me without Finn knowing. She needs to be put in her place."

Claire: "No,"I state quietly and cross my arms over my chest.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Blood mansion (lets bring this back!) - Page 4 Empty Re: Blood mansion (lets bring this back!)

Post by Momo13 Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:27 pm

Zorah: "how do you manage to mess up a room so quickly?" I sighed as i worked.

Anya: "And what if I dont feel like it?" I asked, crossing my arms in front of my chest.

Finn: "To bad. I am." I murmured softly, before gently biting her neck.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:30 pm

Raith: "Practice,"I smiled wickedly.

Spike: I place the glass on the floor before grabbing her and pinning her to the wall, "I'll do something to you that's..I don't know painful."I smile.

Claire: I gasp in surprise, I struggled to shove him away.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:34 pm

Zorah: I rolled my eyes and got to work, brushing past him to put something away.

Anya: "Go ahead. Have fun." i shrugged.

Finn: I kept an arm around her as I pulled away, laying her down gently on the bed.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:39 pm

Raith: I lick my lips eying her neck. I needed to figure out what her biggest fear was.

Spike: "Come now, love. I need help here, would you really want the council coming all the way down here to put her down?"

Claire: I close my eyes and touch my fingers to my bloody neck. "Don't do that.."I mumble.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:43 pm

Zorah: I walked around the room, a shriek escaped my lips as a snake slithered around my feet.

Anya: "She can talk her way out of it." I shrugged, trying to push his hand off my neck.

Finn: "Dont to what?" I asked, licking my lips and eyeing her neck.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:53 pm

Raith: I raise an eyebrow and reach down to pick up, Buckeroo. "you don't like him?"

Spike: I stroke her neck, "Like that had worked so well the last time a servant rebelled. The killed him."

Claire: I open my eyes to glare at him, "Don't bite me."
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:58 pm

Zorah: I flinched away from him and the snake. "N-not really." I took a couple steps back until my back was pressed against a wall.

Anya: "True. But she is adorable. They wont kill her." My hand rested ontop of his as he stroked my neck. "Would you stop that?"

Finn: "Behave then." I countered.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:01 pm

Raith: I hold him out to her, "He doesn't bite."

Spike: I smile, "You'd be willing to let them use her was a blood whore?"I continued stroking.

Claire: I shove him away, "Don't touch me."
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:06 pm

Zorah: I shook my head and scrabled away. "P-please dont come closer. I d-dont like snakes." I held the broom out infront of me, as if that would protect me from a vampire.

Anya: "if it kept her alive." this was getting anoying.

Finn: "You you are so soft." I stroked her hair gently and smirked down to her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:19 pm

Raith: I pout, "I need you to put him back in his cage."

Spike: "Point, but would you want her to suffer?" I kiss her jawline, smiling.

Claire: I trembled with anger and smack his hand away.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:21 pm

Zorah: "Y-yes. please." I whimpered.

Anya: "If. It. Kept. Her. Alive." I growled, pushing him away.

Finn: "You should get some rest." I told her before leaning down and licking her neck where the left over blood was.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:27 pm

Raith: "Put him away,"I held the snake out to her.

Spike: I bite her and drink deeply.

Claire: I smack his neck away from my neck," Enough of biting and licking my neck." i growled.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm

Zorah: "I-i cant. Please no." I shook my head, tears brimming my eyes. I hated snakes.

Anya: I gasped lightly and gribbed his shirt as he bit me. I hated when he did this.

Finn: I chuckled softly. "Get some rest." I stood up and walked to the door, locking it and walking out of the room. The one door was the only way out. I sent a guard to stand by the door. "If she trys to get out, send for me. no one is to go in or out besides me."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:54 pm

Raith: "Do it,"I say coldly.

Spike: (are they in love still? or..are we starting that over?) I continue to suck.

Claire: I close my eyes feeling dizzy, I rested shortly before getting up. I curse colorfully trying to open the door. I banged on it with my fists as if it would work.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:07 pm

Smolly: I stand in the kitchen, stirring up a pot of boiling red sauce. Blood, mashed tomatoes, and a hint of basil. I add in some red wine and thicken the broth with a pinch of flour. I'm getting a new Master today, and have heard this is his favourite soup.
I pour it into a steaming bowl, put a spoon in and a mint leaf, and bring it to the lobby, where I will meet him.

Lillian: Feet up, dressed in a silky pink nightgown, hints of black lace and a low V cut exposing a hint of cleavage, I set down the magazine and wonder where my slave is. Narrowing my eyes, I open my mouth to call.
"Slave! Over here!" I scream in my voice silky as ribbons.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:19 pm

Carmondie: My head snapped up and I rushed to my feel, smoothing out my blonde hair. "Yes, master?" I asked, my head down.

Aven: I met my slave in the lobby, taking a deep breath through my nose. "Something smells delightful," I murmured and smiled at the slave, my eyes smoldering. "Hello, miss," I said softly.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:25 pm

Lillian: "Took your time, did you? Don't get used to it, I own your time," I hiss, lips curling into a smile.
"I'm laying eyes on that one vampire Master. Don't know his name, but he's hot. What do they like?" I ask.

Smolly: I nod and hand him the bowl, knowing he won't need oven mitts to hold it.
"Your favourite, Blood Tomato Basil."
I smooth out my apron and look up at him with tired eyes. To make soup was hard here, you had to pick all the ingredients, but it saved you from getting a bite.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:32 pm

Carmondie: "I- I don't know, Mistress," I said, shamefully.

Aven: "Thank you very much," I said, taking the bolw and eating a spoonful, rolling it around in my mouth. "Very nice," I said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:34 pm

Zorah: I reached out to the snake, but shook my head, jumping back. "No. I c-cant."

Anya: (start over?) "Stop." I breathed out, my nails digging into him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:35 pm

Lillian: My eyes narrow tighter, the ocean blueness concealed by pale lavender lids.
"His name is Finn, he makes me thirsty . . ."
I get up and place my hands on her shoulders, jerking her head painfully to the side and pressing to fingers to her neck.
"Mind?"

Smolly: I twirl some red-brown hair around my finger.
"Is it enough?" I ask nervously.
I start to realize this vampire is more beautiful than most . . . and nicer, too. It's a nice change.
I look down, it's disrespectful to look them in the eyes.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:43 pm

Raith: "Grab the snake," I hiss.

Spike: (okies) I growled and pull away, "I expect an update in an hour,"I hiss and walk off.

Claire: I bang harder on the door, "Let me out!"
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:45 pm

Zorah: "I cant. I'm deathly afraid of them...I'll do anything else...just keep that thing away from me."

Anya: I nearly fell to the ground once he was done. It took me a couple seconds to get a grip on life. I took a deep breath and walked to Claires room. The guards raised their guns at me, but I slipped a key into the girls room and walked in, brushing past her as i closed the door behind me.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:46 pm

Raith: I grab her wrist, "Take the snake or I snap your wrist."

Claire: I turned to face her, "What are you doing here?"
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:48 pm

Zorah: "Snap my wrist then...I am not taking that."

Anya: "Just thought i would drop in to see how you were doing." I shrugged, leaning against the door.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next