the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybrook Prep

4 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Maybrook Prep - Page 13 Empty Re: Maybrook Prep

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:13 pm

Oopsie :u ) hey wasn't dane talking to paige??
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:20 pm

Yep, yep... I'll bring him in.

Dane: "Yep, very fun. Mum had a greyhound/Great Dane mix when she was younger, so she was determined to marry someone with the last name Grey. So, Dad's name was Grayson, so that suited her. And, well, I think you can see what she did with the "Dane" part."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:34 pm

Iliana:I heard what Jude had whispered, just barely, and stopped dead in my tracks. Did he really mean that? That was how I felt about him, he was an irreplaceable friend, but that was because Jude was amazing. I was just...Iliana. There wasn't anything especially wonderful about me, I didn't stand out from the crowd. I was blonde with blue eyes, typical. I was a tom boy with an attitude, typical. I was somewhat...jealous! That was the word I had been searching for. I was jealous, jealous of Ember and how Jude worshiped the ground she walked on. How he asked her to play a song in the middle of class, not caring what other people thought. How he told her that she could become famous, and how much he actually believed in her. I was jealous of the attention Jude gave Ember, which made me feel even worse about myself. I wasn't any better than the shallow cheer leaders, I might as well be wearing their uniform. "Jude!" His name escaped my lips, though I knew he was already gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:19 pm

Jude: I stopped beating my pencil against the desk and turned to amy. "Why?!" I shouted. I didn't care if anyone heard me. "Why amy?"
"Why what?" she asked, puzzled.
"Why- whyd you have to go? Why can't you still be alive, here with me?" I asked her, my eyes upset and pleading. Amy gave me a small smile.
"Jude Sims. You know the answer."
"Why did God plan THIS life for you?"
Amy shrugged.
"Ill ask Him later."
"I just want my baby sister back."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:23 pm

Iliana:I heard someone shouting in a classroom, and decided I had nothing better to do than go see who it was. I was skipping lunch, probably skipping most of the day, I was that much of a mess. I had tears stains on my face, probably partnered with my light amount of makeup dripping, frog guts on my shirt, and I could hardly stop crying, though it was a silent sort of crying. When I came to the doorway I peered in and saw Jude. I quickly flattened myself back against the outer wall, out of his sight. I slid down the wall, crouching down, listening to him talk. To who? I hadn't seen anyone in the room with him...

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:27 pm

Jude: I stared at Amy for a moment and waited for her to say something. "Amy?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:32 pm

MusicIsMe7250 wrote:Michael: "well yeah. I mean, the brits aren't entertaining anymore. Scottish kids are the ones to like, now."

Devany: "Good to know. I'm the one to like." I mused. "So how about you? Are you a mutt? Pure-breed?" I asked, hoping I wasn't pushing it.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:34 pm

Michael: I scrunched my eyes at her question. "Last I checked I was human." then I got it. "OH! Oh, ha, I get. I'm canadian. Pure. In both senses." I shot a her mischievous smile and wonderd if she understood the joke.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:36 pm

MusicIsMe7250 wrote:Jude: I stared at Amy for a moment and waited for her to say something. "Amy?"

Iliana:I stayed silent, wondering if Jude knew I was outside the classroom. I guess my training hadn't paid off very well. I'd have to try harder in my session next time. I wrapped my arms around my knees then laid my head down on top. A fresh batch of tears was coming, and I didn't want Jude to see me like this. As I felt one make its way out of my eye, I thought how maybe I should just walk away. I weakly stood up, prepared to leave.

Last edited by !nspired on Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:38 pm

Jude:
"Just talk to her. Talk to Iliana."
"Talk to Iliana?" I said, kind of loudly. I checked out the door from where I sat and saw no one. Didn't hear anything either. "talk to iliana..." I repeated, this timr more to myself than amy. Amy nodded vigorously.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:39 pm

Devany: I pursed my lips and then a smile cracked through. "So, you're a jokester?" I asked, cocking my head and letting my hair spill over, thick watermelon scent spilling out from it.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:40 pm

Rue~District 11 wrote:Yep, yep... I'll bring him in.

Dane: "Yep, very fun. Mum had a greyhound/Great Dane mix when she was younger, so she was determined to marry someone with the last name Grey. So, Dad's name was Grayson, so that suited her. And, well, I think you can see what she did with the "Dane" part."

Paige: I rolled my eyes at his history. "Do you hate it? I mean, you were named after dogs."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:41 pm

TheCannibalKid wrote:Devany: I pursed my lips and then a smile cracked through. "So, you're a jokester?" I asked, cocking my head and letting my hair spill over, thick watermelon scent spilling out from it.

Michael: I smiled at her. "Yeah. Bother ya, eh?" I said, coating my voice with a Canadian accent that was almost lost.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:43 pm

MusicIsMe7250 wrote:
Rue~District 11 wrote:Yep, yep... I'll bring him in.

Paige: I rolled my eyes at his history. "Do you hate it? I mean, you were named after dogs."

Dane: "Not really." I said with a shrug. "Kind of weird, yet kind of amusing. Really, dogs? I'd get a kick outta that if someone told me that." My heart suddenly stopped. Mum wasn't here. Nor was Dad... I swear, if someone were to open me in one minute, my blood would be cold. I coughed, kind of awkward.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:45 pm

MusicIsMe7250 wrote:
TheCannibalKid wrote:Devany: I pursed my lips and then a smile cracked through. "So, you're a jokester?" I asked, cocking my head and letting my hair spill over, thick watermelon scent spilling out from it.

Michael: I smiled at her. "Yeah. Bother ya, eh?" I said, coating my voice with a Canadian accent that was almost lost.

Devany: "Oh, not at all." I said. "In fact, it's very intruiging." I said, my voice taking on the accent from my roots. Being born in Scotland had it's advantages. Growing up there for 12 years had even more.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:46 pm

Paige: I couldn't believe i was holding a conversation with a boy. A... boy! And he was actually good looking. ANd i was new. God, Maybrook Prep had magic powers. "Catchin a cold?" I grimaced as my words were skewered from my accent. Stupid Bostonians.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:47 pm

TheCannibalKid wrote:
MusicIsMe7250 wrote:

Devany: "Oh, not at all." I said. "In fact, it's very intruiging." I said, my voice taking on the accent from my roots. Being born in Scotland had it's advantages. Growing up there for 12 years had even more.

Michael: I turned the right corner of my mouth up in a half smile. "You got the joke, right?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:26 pm

WHY DID EVERYONE JUST DIE?? Razz
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:05 pm

anyone here?
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:06 pm

Devany: i frowned and then nodded. "Yes, i9 got your terrible joke." I said, pouting. When he looked offset i cracked into a smile. "It was a pretty bad joke." I reasoned.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:48 pm

Michael: "Yeah, it was. But I had to get the point across. Back at my old school, people made ridiculous rumors about me just 'cause I had a lot of girlfriends. Apparently I impregnated my science teacher," I said with a laugh. But there was bitterness in my voice. It was just so.... Ludacris.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:56 pm

where can i jump in?

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:45 pm

Will can run into orlando Smile
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King