the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybrook Prep

4 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Maybrook Prep - Page 12 Empty Re: Maybrook Prep

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:19 pm

MusicIsMe7250 wrote:Jude: I sighed, seeing that my reassurance hadn't worked. "Here," I said handing her the gut-covered knife. I watched her cut the frog, not able to take my eyes off her.

Iliana:"Hmm, I wonder: Are you staring at the mangled corpse or the girl with the knice?" I asked, not looking up. I had a sense for when people were looking my way. Part of my training for the FBI. You know those mirrored glasses? They never trick me anymore. "I suppose the mangled corpse is a sight to see."

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:22 pm

(for madison)
William Mkenna
year: 10th
looks: average surfer dude with the golden locks and baby blue eyes
personality: slightly vain and cocky, loves himself, but also loves others as well
secret: he's got a split personality. Person. #2 he thinks he's suicidal.

Jude: I roll my eyes. "Yeah, cause I prefer to stare at a dead frog thatn a nice girl with a knife. Hm. Oxymoron." I smiled at my favorite word. I tried to use it as much as possible. I've said it how many times today?
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:24 pm

shoot I missed her -.-
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:27 pm

Iliana:"I would, too, if I were you." I laughed and continued working. This was how things were supposed to be between us to: easy and fun. Not any of this Ember nonsense. I glanced up at the clock. Shoot, only five more minutes until the end of class and we were hardly half way through! I began cutting at a much more rapid pace, probably spewing frog gut-juice as I went.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:28 pm

MusicIsMe7250 wrote:shoot I missed her -.-

She'll probably be on later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:37 pm

meh.
Jude: frog juic spewed at my face. I closed my eyes and mouth tightly and began laughing really hard. Like, LAUGHING as I wiped it off my face. "Real smooth, hon." I said between laughs. I looked at iliana through eyes that were teary from laughter
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:43 pm

MusicIsMe7250 wrote:meh.
Jude: frog juic spewed at my face. I closed my eyes and mouth tightly and began laughing really hard. Like, LAUGHING as I wiped it off my face. "Real smooth, hon." I said between laughs. I looked at iliana through eyes that were teary from laughter

Iliana: I was laughing too hard to pay attention to dissecting the frog. I wiped some gut-juice off of his shoulder with a paper towel, then looked at my hands. They were covered in the liquid, which looked and smelled repulsive. "Ew, this is so nasty! I'm...so...sorry." I had to take breaths in between each word because of all the laughter. Poor Jude, he was coated in the stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:47 pm

Jude: My shoulders were shaking with laughter and I gave her a malicious glare. Picking up a detached frog paw, I threw it at her, where it went right down her shirt. My mouth became an O with surprise before I began laughing even harder. Ok, I'll admit it to myself: Iliana was my best friend. But I wouldn't ever say that to ANYONE, with fear they might think I play favorites. Because I don't. But iliana and I have the greatest bond so...
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:57 pm

MusicIsMe7250 wrote:Jude: My shoulders were shaking with laughter and I gave her a malicious glare. Picking up a detached frog paw, I threw it at her, where it went right down her shirt. My mouth became an O with surprise before I began laughing even harder. Ok, I'll admit it to myself: Iliana was my best friend. But I wouldn't ever say that to ANYONE, with fear they might think I play favorites. Because I don't. But iliana and I have the greatest bond so...

Iliana: My jaw draws open, as I feel the slimy frog limb slide down the front of my body. I shudder, and pull it out with my finger tips. It left a slime trail down my stomach, and an odd stain on my shirt. Now my shirt also smells disgusting. I cringe and flick the piece of mangled frog at Jude. "I. Will. Get. You. For. This." I'm joking, as he can hopefully tell from my slight smirk, the best smirk I can muster considering how disgusting I feel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:01 pm

Jude: I noticed the trail of slime that stain her shirt, and when she threatened me, I sort of felt bad, but then I saw a smirk. "Iliana...."
should I admit that I was aiming for that to happen? Not for it to go down her shirt, God no, that would be disrespectful and rude of me. But... For her to smile a bit?
"Could you smile for real? Not a smirk, a smile? Like this," I flashed her one of my best smiles, where my eyes smiled as well as my mouth, my white teeth shining. Yeah, my mom gave me that description. Oh, mom...
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:14 pm

MusicIsMe7250 wrote:Jude: I noticed the trail of slime that stain her shirt, and when she threatened me, I sort of felt bad, but then I saw a smirk. "Iliana...."
should I admit that I was aiming for that to happen? Not for it to go down her shirt, God no, that would be disrespectful and rude of me. But... For her to smile a bit?
"Could you smile for real? Not a smirk, a smile? Like this," I flashed her one of my best smiles, where my eyes smiled as well as my mouth, my white teeth shining. Yeah, my mom gave me that description. Oh, mom...

Iliana:"Why? I don't smile enough for you?" I bit my lip and my brows lowered, trying to process that. I felt like I smiled a lot, but I guess there were more smirks when I thought about it. My true smiles were saved for special moments, although no one knew that. I didn't even know when those moments came, they'd just creep up on me. Which was very scary for me, since agents don't like to be caught off guard. Just because I smiled didn't mean I was unhappy; or did it? I rubbed at my shirt with another paper towel, not the slimy one, thinking of how nit-picky the teachers got about uniform violations...

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:21 pm

Jude: "Of course you do. Just one more." I said, giving a swooning smile. No, literally. I hadn't come up with the name, some other girl had. Shed just randomly walked up to me and said 'thats a swooning smile.'
I didn't try to make Iliana swoon, just wanted her to smile. I liked her smiles. Smile. Smile smile smile.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:27 pm

MusicIsMe7250 wrote:Jude: "Of course you do. Just one more." I said, giving a swooning smile. No, literally. I hadn't come up with the name, some other girl had. Shed just randomly walked up to me and said 'thats a swooning smile.'
I didn't try to make Iliana swoon, just wanted her to smile. I liked her smiles. Smile. Smile smile smile.

Iliana:"Fine, if it'll make you shut up." I gave him one of my specially reserved smiles, feeling ridiculous because there was nothing to smile about. I was covered in frog bits and goop. After holding the smile I returned to frowning and desperately attempting to scrub out the disgusting mess. "Happy now?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:31 pm

Jude: "Extremely." I helped her pick out the frog guts when the bell rang. "Lunch," I said happily.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:35 pm

MusicIsMe7250 wrote:Jude: "Extremely." I helped her pick out the frog guts when the bell rang. "Lunch," I said happily.

Iliana:"Yum, probably ick on a tray again. And the main event: watching the anorexic cheer leaders stare at their food hungrily." I rolled my eyes and put the lab questions in my binder. We had never gotten to that part, but I'd answer them later. Jude never was much help in that department, anyway, so working alone was ideal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:39 pm

Jude: I got an uncomfortable look on my face and shrugged at her comment on cheerleaders. "Mhm.." I furrowed my eyebrows. "want help with the worksheet?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:46 pm

MusicIsMe7250 wrote:Jude: I got an uncomfortable look on my face and shrugged at her comment on cheerleaders. "Mhm.." I furrowed my eyebrows. "want help with the worksheet?"

Iliana:"Nah, don't worry about it; I already know what to write for each question." I side glanced at him, realizing he'd pretty much ignore my comment about the cheer leaders, who were the only girls he didn't seem to be friends with. "Why the serious face?" I rolled my eyes and my expression was dry for my next words "Did Ember decide to try out or something?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:51 pm

Jude: I almost shot her a glare. "I know you don't like Ember, but please, don't be mean to her to my face. And the cheerleaders... I find their problem... Kind of sad. I mean, they're so pressured to be perfect because of their position, they don't realize what they're doing to themselves." I looked at her, seeing if her expression would change. That was what I thought. It's sad... The only reason why I wasn't friends with them was because I knew they'd pull me from my other friends. My better friends.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:59 pm

MusicIsMe7250 wrote:Jude: I almost shot her a glare. "I know you don't like Ember, but please, don't be mean to her to my face. And the cheerleaders... I find their problem... Kind of sad. I mean, they're so pressured to be perfect because of their position, they don't realize what they're doing to themselves." I looked at her, seeing if her expression would change. That was what I thought. It's sad... The only reason why I wasn't friends with them was because I knew they'd pull me from my other friends. My better friends.

Iliana:I wasn't sure why, but Jude's words about Ember angered me a little. I hadn't said anything mean about her, just asked whether she was thinking about trying out. "I wasn't being mean to your precious Ember, Jude. I was only asking a question. I thought you knew me better than that, but I guess not. Apparently you think I'd stoop so low as to talk crap about her in front of one of her friend's. One of her very good friends, apparently. I'd never even heard you talk about her until today. Maybe we're not as close of friends as I thought after all, maybe a certain girl with a guitar has replaced me." I turned on my heel and began walking in the other direction, already regretting my words. Jude and I never fought, we understood each other and respected each other too much. Ember was just one subject we didn't agree on. I felt horrible knowing I'd been that harsh to Jude. Kind, caring, selfless Jude. The Jude who wouldn't hurt a fly. A few tears welled up in my eyes, but I rubbed them away. I wasn't the kind of girl who cried, much less in public.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:06 am

Jude: I swore. I usually didn't swear. only in the worst of situations. before turning to walk away- if Iliana was mad, I'd have to give her her space before I could apologize- I said quietly, "She'd never replace you." so quiet I hoped she hadn't heard. then, I turned on my heel and walked the other way. maybe I didn't have to go to lunch. I found an empty class and sat down, feeling horrible and angry with myself. Of ourse she wasn't being mean but... Did she have to show her dislike of ember so clearly?
"Why didn't you apologize?" amy asked.
"because," I sighed. "its better to give her some space before I do." I knew amy wasn't really there. but I wanted her to be.
"aw Jude, it's okay."
I began to tap my pencil against the desk rythmatically and waited for the period to be over.
"whatever," I mumbled, watching my pencil bounce off the desk.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:19 am

g2g! (aw poor jude and iliana Sad lol) be back in some amount of hours!
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:22 am

asueu13 wrote:Jason: I let go of her arms and took a step back. "So...sorry bout that again...I have a nasty habbit of running into cute girls." I grinned slightly to see her reaction.

Ember: "Amber Light...but most people here call me ember." I told him, brushing off my skirt and fixing my hat.

Analyn: "Is that so?" I said, not helping the grin. He said I'm cute. My finger brushed against my leg, and I did it a few more times. Accidentally, it was five-- not a perfect square. I did it until I reached nine, uneven number. I hid my fingers behind my back, they constricting each other. I had to stop tapping.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:48 pm

MusicIsMe7250 wrote:
TheCannibalKid wrote:Devany: "It's Irish for dark haired." I said, wincing a little. It didn't lie, seeing that dark drown curls fell around my back and face. "I'm not Irish, though. Scottish/ English." I smiled.

Michael: I smiled. "Scottish? That's fun"

Devany: "Oh, is that right?" I asked, a small slie playing up my lips. This kid was one to keep around.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:58 pm

Michael: "well yeah. I mean, the brits aren't entertaining anymore. Scottish kids are the ones to like, now."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:03 pm

MusicIsMe7250 wrote:Michael: "well yeah. I mean, the brits aren't entertaining anymore. Scottish kids are the ones to like, now."

(Dane finds that offensive! Very Happy)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next