the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybrook Prep

4 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Maybrook Prep - Page 16 Empty Re: Maybrook Prep

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:17 am

MusicIsMe7250 wrote:Jude: "'S not very fair, either. So do you want the full story? I must warn you: you might actually see me cry. I haven't ried in... Eight years...." I looked at her with pleading eyes. "Im not insane. I know she's not here, I understand that. She's sort of become my conscience... I guess..."

Iliana:I saw a broken boy before me. Yes, a boy, a little five-year-old child. One that just lost his teddy bear, or his toy truck. Jude looked lost and inconsolable, and there were tears brimming in my eyes. I wasn't a crier, either, neither of us were. We always had someone to support us when we were on the verge of crying: we had each other.
"Only tell me if you want to. I don't want to...cause you more pain than you already have gone through. But I think it might be a good idea to tell somebody, and who can you trust more than your best friend?" I smiled that same sad smile again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:25 am

[XD finally I'm ot the first lol]

Jude: I looked at her. '"Eight years ago, I lived in an apartment in Chicago [i know I put new york earlier but it's actually Chicago] with my parents and Amy. It was right across the street from a walgreens. But it wasn't in the... best part of town. Lots of gangs, criminals, ladies-of-the-night...
Eight years ago, I had a four year old sister named Amy."
I looked at her expression, waiting to see if it would change.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:35 am

MusicIsMe7250 wrote:[XD finally I'm ot the first lol]

Jude: I looked at her. '"Eight years ago, I lived in an apartment in Chicago [i know I put new york earlier but it's actually Chicago] with my parents and Amy. It was right across the street from a walgreens. But it wasn't in the... best part of town. Lots of gangs, criminals, ladies-of-the-night...
Eight years ago, I had a four year old sister named Amy."
I looked at her expression, waiting to see if it would change.

Iliana:I was silent and my expression was...blank, I hoped. I wasn't sure exactly how to react to this sort of thing, considering I'd never dealt with death before. So Amy had been a real person. She wasn't an imaginary friend of Jude's, but she wasn't here now, either. She must have been close to Jude, given the way he talked to "her". My heart dropped and my lip trembled, now understanding everything. I gave Jude a hug, something I rarely gave anyone, because I knew that was what a good friend would do. And to be perfectly honest I wasn't feeling completely stable now myself, thinking of how Jude probably put on a happy face for everyone at school. While inside he was detached, only thinking of Amy. And how he could have prevented her death. I pulled way from the hug I had given him, and I shook with silent sobs. "I am sorry Jude." I knew he probably thought I meant about his sister, but I meant about that and more. About not telling him my secret, which was nothing to the burden he carried. About being a jerk about who he was friends with. About everything I had ever said or done to hurt him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:44 am

Jude: I took her hug gratefully, nodded when she apologized, but continued. I needed to get it all out, not just the keypoint. "I was ten. My parents trusted me enough to go to walgreens at 4 pm, pick up some Tylenol, and come back. Amy, being four and in that 'i love my siblings forever' stage, begged to come with me. How could I say no? So we went.
"And I heard tires screech, a gunshot, amy's scream, and suddenly I was supporting my sister, because she was a vitim in a drive-by shooting."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:50 am

MusicIsMe7250 wrote:Jude: I took her hug gratefully, nodded when she apologized, but continued. I needed to get it all out, not just the keypoint. "I was ten. My parents trusted me enough to go to walgreens at 4 pm, pick up some Tylenol, and come back. Amy, being four and in that 'i love my siblings forever' stage, begged to come with me. How could I say no? So we went.
"And I heard tires screech, a gunshot, amy's scream, and suddenly I was supporting my sister, because she was a vitim in a drive-by shooting."

Iliana:I just stare at Jude for awhile, not really able to do much else. I'm processing a lot of information that is making me feel like breaking down right here and crying. But I can't, for Jude's sake I have to be strong. But I can't do that, either. I want to crawl up in a hole and die, right here. Especially for the way I treated Jude today. I sniffle and then ask "And now?" Meaning: what has happened to you now? Why do you still hear her voice? Do you miss her terribly? How do you even cope? How do you tolerate jerks like me? And many other questions, but I decide that I'll let Jude tell me what he wants to, no matter how many questions I have.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:51 am

MusicIsMe7250 wrote:ottaayy

@madison AHHH IM SORRY ORLANDO!

Will: "Woah, sorry dude! Didn't see you there!"

Orlando
"Whatever," I say, mumbling a few other things along with it. How could someone excuse themsels? I've always wondered that. I looked down at my book in the middle of the hallway, getting stopped on. And it wasn't just a book, it was my journal. I didn't need anyone seeing what was in there. I jumped for it. Bairley grabbing it before it was picked up by someone else. I look up. Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:47 am

jude: "i know she isn't actually here. I understand she's just my imagination, but... Seeing her like the way I did now is what's keeping me sane. If... if she had just died," my voice cracked. I cleared my throat before going on. "I would be a mess. Even now. And the reason why I am the way I am, meaning, happy, nice, sensitive, is because I still 'see Amy' and because, I wonder: wouldn't that be how she would want me to be if she were still alive?" I looked down and sniffed. Ut I wasn't crying. I don't think i'll cry during this speech...
when I looked up however, I could tell that Iliana wanted to cry. It was so obvious on her face... I opened my arms, signaling for her to come get amother warm hug.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:50 am

ilovemyworm wrote:
MusicIsMe7250 wrote:ottaayy

@madison AHHH IM SORRY ORLANDO!

Will: "Woah, sorry dude! Didn't see you there!"

Orlando
"Whatever," I say, mumbling a few other things along with it. How could someone excuse themsels? I've always wondered that. I looked down at my book in the middle of the hallway, getting stopped on. And it wasn't just a book, it was my journal. I didn't need anyone seeing what was in there. I jumped for it. Bairley grabbing it before it was picked up by someone else. I look up. Shocked

Will: You got a diary?" I looked at him with confusion: by first gllane you wouldn't think he was one to 'write his feelings down.'

Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:57 am

!nspired wrote:
asueu13 wrote:Ember: "Last time i checked, I did clear them." I pointed out, smiling lightly. "Mind if i play?" I asked him.

(Just so Corrigan doesn't look like an idiot, does she mean play the piano or play with the computer?)

(piano)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:32 am

MusicIsMe7250 wrote:jude: "i know she isn't actually here. I understand she's just my imagination, but... Seeing her like the way I did now is what's keeping me sane. If... if she had just died," my voice cracked. I cleared my throat before going on. "I would be a mess. Even now. And the reason why I am the way I am, meaning, happy, nice, sensitive, is because I still 'see Amy' and because, I wonder: wouldn't that be how she would want me to be if she were still alive?" I looked down and sniffed. Ut I wasn't crying. I don't think i'll cry during this speech...
when I looked up however, I could tell that Iliana wanted to cry. It was so obvious on her face... I opened my arms, signaling for her to come get amother warm hug.

Iliana:When I hugged Jude I couldn't hold back the tears again, and just let them out. Even though I knew he should be the one crying, I was being my selfish self and being the one to cry. Even now Jude was the one being strong. For Amy? For himself? And now I knew the truth - that Jude was only this way because of his sister. So what was he like without Amy? I didn't want to know, because it was probably a truth I couldn't bare. Amy was holding together the broken pieces of Jude, the Jude I knew. There I went being selfish again, not wanting to know what Jude was really like. But I couldn't imagine Jude any other way. Jude wasn't any other way. He could hold on to Amy all he wanted if that was keeping him this way. And there I went being selfish again. I pulled away, thoroughly upset with myself. "Jude, you know that talking to someone who isn't here...that isn't healthy. I know you love Amy and want to keep her with you always, but you can't. You can't turn yourself into the kid who talks to himself, the slightly insane one, just because your mourning her. That's not what Amy would want you to do, Jude, is it? They say that if you really love someone, if you really love Amy, you have to let her go."

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:57 pm

Jude: I still held Iliana's arms, though it wasnt what you could call a 'hug.' regardless, I nodded when she said it wasn't healthy. "I still talk to her, because I'm reminded of how I should be. You know, if I still had Amy, I might ot be who I am now. And I like who I am now. I prefer it as opposed to who I could be.... It proves that everything happens for a reason, right? This is why amy died. So I could be that guy who everyone likes. So when people... look at me, it just reminds me of amy. And it's okay to cry." I looked at her. "Ember's just a friend. She isnt- I don't want her to be something more." I gave her a sad, small smile and waited for her to say something. I noticed Amy disappeared; maybe she wouldn't ever come back. But I guess she did all she could ..
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:11 pm

MusicIsMe7250 wrote:Michael: "Yeah, it was. But I had to get the point across. Back at my old school, people made ridiculous rumors about me just 'cause I had a lot of girlfriends. Apparently I impregnated my science teacher," I said with a laugh. But there was bitterness in my voice. It was just so.... Ludacris.

Devany: That sent me into a small fit of hysterics. "Did she keep the baby?" I asked lightly.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:13 pm

Michael: "How should i know? I switched schools when she was three months in." I snorted, glad this girl could take a joke. "How 'bout you?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:15 pm

MusicIsMe7250 wrote:Michael: "How should i know? I switched schools when she was three months in." I snorted, glad this girl could take a joke. "How 'bout you?"

Devany: "I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. The only rumors I've heard about myself, was that I keyed the principal's car." I smirked. "But no one has to know that t might not have been a rumor." I said, my cheeks heating slightly.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:21 pm

ill be back in.... one minute. Maybe less. Literally. Just chill a second... XD
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:29 pm

Michael: "Nice.... But I was talking about boyfriends...Had any?
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:30 pm

MusicIsMe7250 wrote:Michael: "Nice.... But I was talking about boyfriends...Had any?

Devany: "Oh, then i guess woe is me. I've never had a boyfriend." I admitted, blushing deeply.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:32 pm

Michael: Never had a boyfriend? "Why? Never met anyone you liked...?" If I spend enough time with her, I might be her first... But I came to this school with a clean record. Did I want another rumor going around about me?
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:33 pm

Devany: I shook my head. "That and no one ever showed interest. I'm definitely no the shallow type." I assured him.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:37 pm

Michael: "Im not showing interest?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:43 pm

Devany: "That's the problem. I've been told I'm oblivious to suitors." I said and then added a small smile. "But, saying that, i have a feeling you might be."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:49 pm

Michael: "Good feeling." I looked at her and smiled. Eh. She was cute. I wouldn't mind getting to know her. "But I think we need to know each other a bit more."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:54 pm

Devany: "Definitely." I said, looking at the maroon tiles of the floor. Was this actually happening or was this one of those oh-too-often dreams I hate. My imagination was known to run when I was sleeping.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:58 pm

Michael: "Then lets begin professionally. Hello, I am Michael Cleary. And you are?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:03 pm

Devany: I smiled and bowed my head slightly. "I'm Devany Kaiegh." I said. "Pleasure to make your acquaintance."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next