the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybrook Prep

4 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Maybrook Prep - Page 18 Empty Re: Maybrook Prep

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:20 am

Jude: "True. But I wouldn't even ask them in the first place. Imagine going out with someone who... shows themselves off to sweaty, muscular boys for two hours. I don't want that girlfriend. If I were to have one-" which I've chosen not to because of all the struggle that came with it... "-shed need to have respect for herself as well as others. No booty skirts or half-shirts."
But having a girlfriend meant learning to love. What if it were awkward? What if we realized we barely know each other, break up, end of story? "Dont girls tend to hate their exes, and all their friends do too?" why would I risk being hated? just because it meant a free make-out session behind the bleachers?

Will: "oh..." man this kid was strange... "I'm Will. You?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:28 am

Orlando
I cough a little. This guy was weird. "Orlando."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:30 am

Iliana: "Yeah, I can't see you with a cheer leader, either." I see you with me! I didn't dare say it aloud. Especially since he'd probably end up with Ember. Ember never made fun of other people, was kind-hearted, and respected herself. Jude's perfect match: an equivalent of him in girl form.
"I guess it just depends. If they were friends before the relationship, then they can sometimes go back to being friends. But it's never really the same. And if they weren't friends to begin with, then they might end up hating the ex-boyfriend. Mostly because if the relationship wasn't built on friendship then they don't even like each other all that much, and their ties are easily broken." I sigh. "I guess it's easier to just not date at all. Unless you're willing to chance it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:34 am

Will: I crack a smile. "I hated Orlando." I said, referring to where I lived before moving here. "Florida, I mean. Everything sucked. No offense, dude."

Jude: "Huh. Of course I'm willing to chance it. Just haven't had anyone to chance it with. Emphasis on the past tense." Crap, why'd I just say that? Did that give me away? Would she think I was talking about another girl? Did she know I was talking about her? "Casual Friday is something to look forward to." Totally random, but I hoped it would distract her from what I said.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:46 am

Iliana:"Oh, I see." My heart fell as I realized that I'd known Jude too long to be considered in the present tense. Or had I? I thought I had. That meant he could only like Ember. Not that I hadn't already known, but he was obviously trying to let me know discreetly, like the good person he was. But then he said something random about Friday which confused me. I went along with it, anyway "I guess so. Although I already know what everyone will wear: Cheerleaders will wear jean booty skirts that don't cover anymore than their uniforms do, if not less. The jocks will wear muscle T-shirts. The nerds will probably still wear their uniforms." I laughed and then shrugged for my last statement "And I'll wear sweatpants, probably. Every Casual Friday is like the last, it's not really all that special anymore. Well, maybe it is for you. You'll get to see Ember all prettied-up, probably." I smirked, letting him know I was kidding. Also letting him know I had gotten his hint that he liked someone from the present, a.k.a Ember.

Last edited by !nspired on Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:54 am

((you put Emery instead of Iliana. Lol.))

Jude: I rolled my eyes. "will you give up on ember? i don't like her! not like that, anyway! Jesus, Iliana." I rolles my eyes.
"I get that you're kidding, ha-ha, funny. But switch up the girl every now and then!" I smirked to let her know I was just kidding. "You know what I hate?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:59 am

((my post disapered! DX))
Orlando
"O.K., um, what kind of, uh, music do you listen to." That seemed proper, since the topic was fresh at mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:59 am

Iliana: "Sorry, it just seems like..." I know it's pointless to argue, so I give in. Not that I buy a minute of it. Jude likes Ember, even if he doesn't know it (or at least Iliana is trying to convince herself he does xD)"What do you hate?"

Last edited by !nspired on Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:00 am

(OMG Music, you're righ! Haha, sorry Emery's from a different C.C.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:07 am

Jude: I stared at her and prayed she would understand. "When two people in a movie like each other and they both know it but they're too afraid to admit it to the other person." I didn't smile, I was serious. Because she needed to find out soon, or else I'll go crazy. So I just stared at her and waited.

Will: "I don't know, random. My iPod's always on shuffle, so I never really have a favorite."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:10 am

orlando
"Hmmm..." I look down at my mp3 player, balenced with the rest of my stuff, in my hand. "Yeah, me too."

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:13 am

Will: I cough as silence fills the air.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:17 am

Iliana: My brow furrowed, I thought I knew what he meant but didn't want to look stupid. What if he was trying to tell me that he was too afraid to tell Ember he liked her? "Um, yeah, I hate that, too. It's called dramatic irony, we learned about it in language arts in, like, the eighth grade. Do you have the English assignment, I forgot to write it down." I get up and move over to my binder to check my planner. I was changing the subject because I was done talking about Ember and Jude, Jude and Ember. He needed to just tell her already. The worst she could do was say that she didn't like him. Which I doubted.

(I knew what you meant, in case you were wondering. But Iliana has a fear of looking like an idiot, so she hardly ever goes out on a limb)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:21 am

Orlando
"Yuh got any, uh, hobbies?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:58 am

MusicIsMe7250 wrote:Michael: I smiled and swore. "I have Science. Oh, well. Hey, meet me by my locker after school and we'll grab that coffee, kay?" I let go of her elbow and smile, my white teeth showing, before turning and walking down the hall.

Devany: I let out an excited breath. "Yeah." I said before turning and walking down the hall towards the art room. The calss seemed to drag by, probably because after this I would be having coffee with Michael. I mean, not to seem eager or anything, but... Actually, I was really excited. I finished my painting and then hung up my smock, just as the bell rang. I walked out of the room and saw him by his locker, giving him a tired smile.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:22 am

TheCannibalKid wrote:
MusicIsMe7250 wrote:Michael: I smiled and swore. "I have Science. Oh, well. Hey, meet me by my locker after school and we'll grab that coffee, kay?" I let go of her elbow and smile, my white teeth showing, before turning and walking down the hall.

Devany: I let out an excited breath. "Yeah." I said before turning and walking down the hall towards the art room. The calss seemed to drag by, probably because after this I would be having coffee with Michael. I mean, not to seem eager or anything, but... Actually, I was really excited. I finished my painting and then hung up my smock, just as the bell rang. I walked out of the room and saw him by his locker, giving him a tired smile.

Michael: I watch devany walk out of the art room and I smiled, pushing myself off my locker with my shoulder. "SHall we?" I asked, holding my hand out to her. This move always worked. I knew. I've used it about a billion times.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:28 am

!nspired wrote:Iliana: My brow furrowed, I thought I knew what he meant but didn't want to look stupid. What if he was trying to tell me that he was too afraid to tell Ember he liked her? "Um, yeah, I hate that, too. It's called dramatic irony, we learned about it in language arts in, like, the eighth grade. Do you have the English assignment, I forgot to write it down." I get up and move over to my binder to check my planner. I was changing the subject because I was done talking about Ember and Jude, Jude and Ember. He needed to just tell her already. The worst she could do was say that she didn't like him. Which I doubted.

(I knew what you meant, in case you were wondering. But Iliana has a fear of looking like an idiot, so she hardly ever goes out on a limb)

Jude: I huffed, frustrated as she changed the subject. I suppressed an eye roll and got up to stand next to her. By next to, I mean right next to her. We were practically standing on the same floor tile. I took the binder away from her put it on the desk behind me. "Could we focus on one subject for a bit? The two people in the movie. They know the other likes them, or, at least, one of them do," I looked at Iliana right in her eyes. "The whole school knows they like eachother, but they prefer to see how long they'll keep this up." deciding I should wipe out this 'Jude-and-Ember fantasy of her's, I added one more thing. "I also hate it when a guy almost out of high school likes a girl two years younger than himself What do you think?"

Last edited by MusicIsMe7250 on Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Ember's sixteen, not fifteen XD)
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:41 pm

ilovemyworm wrote:Orlando
"Yuh got any, uh, hobbies?"

Will: "Well I play guitar. And football."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:38 pm

Orlando
Guitar. I play that too. haha. "I play a Johnson stratus." I say in my smooth voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:23 pm

Will: "Jackson Electric. And an acoustic. My band's a mix of of musical junk. We're still in the 'garage' stage. Where you guys at? Rooftop?" I cracked a smile. "Tile Stores?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:38 pm

MusicIsMe7250 wrote:
TheCannibalKid wrote:

Michael: I watch devany walk out of the art room and I smiled, pushing myself off my locker with my shoulder. "SHall we?" I asked, holding my hand out to her. This move always worked. I knew. I've used it about a billion times.

Devany: I bit my lip and looked at his hand. "Yeah." I said, walking down the hall and then glancing back at him, his hand still out. "Do you have someone in particular you want to go?" I asked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:51 pm

Michael: I shrugged. "Caribou? Starbucks? McCafe?" I smiled and took my hand back. "Take your pcik. I've got time." I jingled car keys in my hands.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:20 pm

Devany: I smiled brightly. "Starbucks sounds good." i said, taking a sidestep towards him. We got out to the parking lot and I followed after him to his car.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:46 pm

Michael: "Starbucks it is." As we made our way to my car, I looked at her to see her eaction when she saw it. My car is yellow. It's got two black stripes going from the hood to the trunk. My car is a camaro. Just like the one in Transformers. Sha-zam.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:23 pm

Devany: I smiled as I ran my hand against the cars hood. "It's a bit bright." I said, pursing my lips a little.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next