the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybrook Prep

4 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Maybrook Prep - Page 19 Empty Re: Maybrook Prep

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:01 pm

Michael: "It matches my mood, today. Don't you think?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:12 pm

Devany: "Your mood... Bright, happy? I can see the similarities, though it has you been in the shine departmenet." I smiled at him playfully.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:23 pm

Michael: I grinned at her joke and openeed the passenger door for her, waited for her to climb in before I climbed in myself. Through the passenger door. I climbed over her, careful ot to step on her as I put my foot on the stick shift, and plopped in the driver seat, laughing. I wondered if she found that move funny or annoying. I didn't put the key in ignition. I sank down and the seat and put my hands behind my head; the perfect position for relaxing.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:28 pm

Devany: I blushed as he climbed over me. "I'm sure that was neccessary." I grinned. I laid my head to the side, watching him. He didn't start the car or even move. He just sat there with a smile on his face. And, for some reason, I didn't mind at all.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:31 pm

Michael: "Its also uneccessary to get coffee. But I want to. And you do to. But we need to make a quick stop first." I started the car and heard it pur beautifully. When I back out of the spot, I sped out of the parking lot of Maybrook Prep. It gave off a beautful noise only racecars make, and I smiled. "Yeah, that's right." I said, laughing.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:38 pm

Devany: I laughed with him, putting the window down some, so my hair would stay out of my face. "Where are we going?" I asked, intertwining a hand in my hair. I watched him with quick blue eyes.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:42 pm

Michael: "My house," I said simply. "I hate this freaking uniform. I gotta change." I took a quick glance at her. "You however, look perfectly fine. Pretty, as a matter of fact." I smiled and switched lanes, taking a right into my neighborhood. It's good I lived near school. Saved gas and money.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:50 pm

Devany: I blushed and then realized where we were. "Wait... You live in this neighborhood?" I asked. "I mean, that's not a bad thing. I live in this neighborhood, too." I beamed.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:55 pm

Michael: "Ehhh I don't really live in the neighborhood. I live in that house up the trail." You know, that huge house some people gawk at, I wanted to clairfy. But I didn't. Shed find out soon enough.. "zI don't think my parents will be home from work yet, though, so if you would be uncomfortable being in my house with me alone as I change then you can stay in the car." I flashed her a smile. "But that's your choice." I wondered sincerely if she would find that uncomfortable. I mean, it's not like she would [i]see[i/] me changing.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:59 pm

Devany: I wans't really sure if I should answer in fear of making a fool out of myself. I mean, no. I wouldn't be uncomfortable unless he had some big, crazy dog or a creey old person in his house. Sorry, I have a fear of old people.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:04 pm

Michael: I drove up the concrete trail and parked in our drivewaay, in front of our majestic light green house. I opened the door for her. "I'll just wipe out any fears of yours so you can make your decision: I have a parrot, not a dog. My house is empty of all living creatures except my parrot. And I will not try anything or get smart just because it's empty, okay? Promise."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:11 pm

"Okay." I said. "Since you promised." Even though, I wouldn't stop you, I thought to myself. I stepped out of the car, my black heels clicking on the pavement. Even with the heels, he was a bit taller than me. I liked it. "I like birds, anyway." I said, thinking of Todd, my cockatiel back home. Don't laugh at his odd, human name.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:19 pm

Michael: "Lovely." I lead her through the front door and showed her to the living room, where beige leather couches and a cherry wood table furnished it, complete with a 62' plasma. "Ill be right back" I ran up the stairs to my blue bedroom, and contemplated my outfit.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:23 pm

Hey guys I'm back! And MusicisMe: Iliana is a senior...do you want to change that part or do you want me to ignore it? Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:24 pm

Devany: I stoob by the couch and then ended up sitting down, crossing my lefs. I glnced around the house and took a deep breath. The house smelled like clean. Not really a certain object, but like it was just cleaned. I smiled and then poke my thigh, where my skirt stopped, hard. I winced and then laughed a little. I may be a bit of a freak, i contemplated.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:25 pm

Eh? Jude's a senior too... He's eighteen XD
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:27 pm

Michael: I settled for a fitted red T-shirt and khaki shorts. Hastily, I pulled them on and grabbed my phone and wallet, clomped down the stairs and smiled at Devany. "Let's go."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:29 pm

Denavy: I unbuttoned my sweater, stood and nodded, following out out the house and back to his car.

Last edited by TheCannibalKid on Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:31 pm

MusicIsMe7250 wrote:Eh? Jude's a senior too... He's eighteen XD

Oh...but didn't you say something about a girl two years younger than him...? Oh, wait...I think I get it now...haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:35 pm

Michael: I drove to Starbucks, more comfortable now. I held the steering wheel with one hand, the other flipping through radio stations. "Favorite band?"

@!nspired: Yeah, lol. He's saying how he doesn't like it when a guy almost out of high school (jude) falls for a girl two years younger than him (Ember) he's just clarifying XD
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:38 pm

Devany: I rhought for a minute. "Anything that's not country, rap, classic rock, pop. Wait, um, any alternative rock." I said. I twas easier to list that way. "What do you like?" I asked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:40 pm

Iliana: I resisted the urge to slap Jude when he took the binder. Not that I was mad at him, but due to my training my reflexes were too fast for my brain. Luckily I had caught myself, though, or else Jude would probably be pissed off at me right now. "Uh..." I bit my lip, trying to process everything he had just said. Jude had said he hated when a guy liked a girl two years younger than him. So that meant he couldn't like Ember. So then..."I think that it's supposed to be the guy that makes the first move, so all the guys in those movies are wimps. She isn't going to wait for him forever, so he just needs to
say it." I look back at Jude, having to lean back a little since he's so close.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:43 pm

Michael: "Eminem. His songs are hilarious and they tell a good story. How can you not like him?"

Jude: "Calling me a wimp, huh?" I smiled. "What if the girl really likes him? How long would she be willing to wait?" Iliana... Quit being to worried. I am talking about you! I wanted to shout. I just might, if she doesn't get that hint.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:53 pm

Iliana: "Well if the boy is so sure that the girl likes him then what's keeping him from telling her?" I smirked and arched an eyebrow. "And the girl will move on eventually. She'll make herself move on, because she thinks the guy doesn't like her." I frowned a little, but tried to hide it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:55 pm

Jude: "I don't know. Maybe you should ask him directly." I arched my own eyebrow and waited for her response. I took a mini-step closer to her.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next