the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybrook Prep

4 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Maybrook Prep - Page 11 Empty Re: Maybrook Prep

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:26 pm

MusicIsMe7250 wrote:Jude: I picked up something. Maybe... Confusion? Sadness? After all, I gave Ember 'incredible.' Should I let her know we were just friends? I didn't have a 'best girl friend.' I felt that would be a competitive title to own.. "Yeah, I mean, she's my friend." I took care to put emphasis on 'friend'...

Iliana:I had on a puzzled expression, I was sure. Why was her taking so much care in saying that Ember was his friend? Whatever. I shrugged "That's cool, although you've probably figured out I wouldn't get along with her type," I smirk-smile "So do me a favor and don't ever try to make me, okay?" Not that Jude had ever forced me to do anything, but if he was such great friends with her maybe he'd want us all to be. Not happening.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:33 pm

Jude: "nah I would never do that. I have to respect your wishes or else you'll hate me, right?" I gave a genuine smile. Obviously, she was confused. I had to make it clear. "Iliana?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:35 pm

MusicIsMe7250 wrote:Michael: On my way to the locker room, i ran into a girl i had never met before [[jeez us students at Maybrook Prep don't look where they're walking, do they XD]]. "Sorry, cutie," i said, smiling at her.

Devany: I blushed. "Um, it's okay." I said, taking a step back. "My name is Devany. Um, I'm new. Sorry that I wasn't watching." I stopped and then blushed again, realizing I was rambling.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:36 pm

MusicIsMe7250 wrote:Jude: "nah I would never do that. I have to respect your wishes or else you'll hate me, right?" I gave a genuine smile. Obviously, she was confused. I had to make it clear. "Iliana?"

Iliana:"Hm, what?" I had kind of zoned out, imagining things about the frog corpse. Mainly wondering if it could feel us pulling out its organs bit by bit. According to science it shouldn't be able to, but no one really knew, considering the dead couldn't talk. The "daydreams" about the frog made me shiver. I looked up at Jude.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:40 pm

TheCannibalKid wrote:
MusicIsMe7250 wrote:Michael: On my way to the locker room, i ran into a girl i had never met before [[jeez us students at Maybrook Prep don't look where they're walking, do they XD]]. "Sorry, cutie," i said, smiling at her.

Devany: I blushed. "Um, it's okay." I said, taking a step back. "My name is Devany. Um, I'm new. Sorry that I wasn't watching." I stopped and then blushed again, realizing I was rambling.

Michael: 'That's a not a name I usually hear. Mean anything?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:42 pm

!nspired wrote:
MusicIsMe7250 wrote:Jude: "nah I would never do that. I have to respect your wishes or else you'll hate me, right?" I gave a genuine smile. Obviously, she was confused. I had to make it clear. "Iliana?"

Iliana:"Hm, what?" I had kind of zoned out, imagining things about the frog corpse. Mainly wondering if it could feel us pulling out its organs bit by bit. According to science it shouldn't be able to, but no one really knew, considering the dead couldn't talk. The "daydreams" about the frog made me shiver. I looked up at Jude.

Jude: I smiled and closed my eyes lightly before speaking. "Ember is just a friend. Okay?" Now she wouldn't worry about... whatever she found worrying.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:44 pm

MusicIsMe7250 wrote:
!nspired wrote:

Jude: I smiled and closed my eyes lightly before speaking. "Ember is just a friend. Okay?" Now she wouldn't worry about... whatever she found worrying.

(I got to go but I'll be back in about an hour. Don't. Move. A. Muscle. Please? haha)

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:45 pm

Devany: "It's Irish for dark haired." I said, wincing a little. It didn't lie, seeing that dark drown curls fell around my back and face. "I'm not Irish, though. Scottish/ English." I smiled.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:03 pm

hahaha ok I gotta go too but I'll be back in like, 45 mins so no worries :)Devany, just give me a bit I'll be back soon
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:11 pm

Mio: I couldn't believe it! I couldn't possibly be... lost... again! I've managed to find my way into P.E, although ten minutes late, but I had to rush getting changed into a uniform two sizes too big and run a mile around the track while trying to handle the shorts up my already small body. This campus was huge, not as big as some colleges but still - big for a day school. I cut across one of the gardens, and into the southern building. "At least I found this..." I mumbled while looking down at my schedule, and then I spotted a familiar face nearby, and my face actually lit up. "Arlo...?" I questioned meekly.

Last edited by SoccerStarx on Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:19 pm

!nspired wrote:
asueu13 wrote:
!nspired wrote:
asueu13 wrote:Ember: "C'mon...." I muttered under my breath. Give me what i need. I hacked into the schools data base and searched through the student list. "How did you find me." I muttered, finding Jasons name.

Corrigan: I heard Ember muttering to herself. I smirked "Need some help, hacker?"

Ember: "Yeah, i actually do." I muttered, frusterated. "Im trying to figureout how this guy found me...again."

Corrigan: I walked over to her computer and looked over her shoulder, trying to get a clear view of what she was doing. Hacking into the students servers. "You'll hardly find anything on there, especially if he just transferred here."

Ember: "I just need to know where he came from." What i really meant was: how long he has followed me.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:25 pm

(Maybe he could talk to Arlo instead because she already talked to him and now she's completely alone...)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:27 pm

(edited)

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:50 pm

back Smile
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:52 pm

TheCannibalKid wrote:Devany: "It's Irish for dark haired." I said, wincing a little. It didn't lie, seeing that dark drown curls fell around my back and face. "I'm not Irish, though. Scottish/ English." I smiled.

Michael: I smiled. "Scottish? That's fun"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:39 pm

I'm back! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:42 pm

uumm, where can I jump in?

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:54 pm

yay! Omg ilovemyworm I am SO sorry we haven't been answering you! I really feel bad! Here I'll make a character just for orlando Smile

@!nspired: Yay your back! My muscles were getting stiff!!!
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:58 pm

MusicIsMe7250 wrote:yay! Omg ilovemyworm I am SO sorry we haven't been answering you! I really feel bad! Here I'll make a character just for orlando Smile

@!nspired: Yay your back! My muscles were getting stiff!!!

Haha Smile
And I think it's your turn - Iliana was just blinking out of her daydreams.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:02 pm

Nooooz I replied to that. Jude was saying sincerely how he and ember were *just friends* Lol. XD
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:04 pm

sooooo.... where?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:05 pm

by the by, you can call me madison.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:06 pm

?????????????????????????? where?????????????????????
I can only get on for so long at a time, whenever she wants it, I have to give it back, I dont chose when I get on. COME ON! jk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:08 pm

MusicIsMe7250 wrote:
!nspired wrote:

(Oh yeah, you're right)

Iliana:I gave him a confused look "I never said she was something more...but...okay?" I shrugged, not really sure why he was making such a deal. I knew he was friends with almost every girl in school and that he didn't really play favorites. Or he didn't care to admit that he played favorites. Maybe he was using reverse psychology - telling me he didn't have feelings for Ember to cover up the face that he did. Either way this was too confusing for the sort of conversation it was meant to be. I was even confusing myself. "You're making my head hurt, can I have the knife back yet?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:15 pm

Jude: I sighed, seeing that my reassurance hadn't worked. "Here," I said handing her the gut-covered knife. I watched her cut the frog, not able to take my eyes off her.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next