the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in?

5 posters

Page 11 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next

Go down

Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in? - Page 11 Empty Re: Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in?

Post by Moxie Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:28 pm

(okay)

Bret: I opened the door slightly and the door flew open and someone grabbed me by the arm and flung me outside.
Moxie
Moxie

https://facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in? - Page 11 Empty Re: Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in?

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:32 pm

Alice: "No!" I gasped, and cops ran in, grabbing everyone they could. One grabbed me by the forearm and yanked me away. I passed by Bret, who was being held by a cop, and pulled away from my cop, running to Bret. I grabbed Bret's shirt, clinging to him for dear life and shaking my head over and over again, crying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:40 pm

Bret: I grabbed onto her arm and graped tight pulling her towards me.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:42 pm

Alice: Despite both of our strengths trying to keep us together, the cops pulled us apart, and another one helped the first to pull me away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:50 pm

Bret: I looked over to one of the police officers and punched him in the face. I kept battling my way to Alice but a bunch of officers just started punching me and tackling me.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:18 pm

Alice: I watched as the brawl as I was hauled away, and elbowed one of the cops in the side, followed by the other. A third grabbed my hair, and pulled it, me following with him. I punched him, he slapped me. I kneed him in the groin, and a fourth threw me against a wall, which knocked me out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:18 pm

(raid, they fled to the tunnels, cops came and are in the process of hauling them out of the tunnels)

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:40 pm

(yes very dramatic... police officers could find Kithara and Jason on the roof)

Bret: I battled my way out of them and ran towards Alice punching the cops in the face and trying as hard as I could to get them off of her. Finally I reached her and grabbed a hold of her. "I'll never let go." I told her before cops started grabbing onto us again. I kept my ground and held onto Alice.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:07 pm

dramatic extreme.

Alice: I woke up when I felt arms around me. I was about to deck them in the face when I saw it was Bret. Cops continuously tried to pull us apart, but he clung on to me. Suddenly, I couldn't take it anymore. I didn't want to be split apart. Luckily, Jonathan equipped the catacombs with improvised weapons, and I slipped away from Bret, and grabbed a frying pan from the wall. I started decking cops in the face, fighting them off until they were all on the ground and any remaining couples were freed. I was covered in a thin sheen of sweat, and I was out of breath. I looked at the remaining couples as they looked at me. "Go out through the right door, find the first clearing and climb the ladder. There's a grate above it, clomb out, and get out of here. I'll take care of them." They nodded, and ran out. I dropped the pan, which fell to the floor with a faint splash and a loud clang, and pressed against the bricks for a loose one. Once I found it, I pulled it out, and looked at the hollow brick with a small handgun. I then shot each of the cops dead. When all was said and done, blood was splattered on the walls and pooling on the floor. I looked at Bret, who had remained.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:58 pm

Bret: I just stared at her as she viciously killed all the cops remaining. I couldn't believe my sweet little Alice could be a cold blooded killer. I walked over to her and took the gun away from her when the cops were dead and threw it on the ground. I then wrapped my arms around her, thinking I was going to lose her made me upset and worried that this could happen again, I wouldn't be able to take her back.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:01 pm

Alice: Once I realized what I had done, I started crying into his shirt. I would now be wanted for love, and murder, and conspiracy. What was wrong with me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:07 pm

Bret: Bret: I tried soothing her to calm her down.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:17 pm

Bret: I laid my hand on her hair. "You did what you had to do."
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:23 pm

Bret: I sighed as she tried to make her life miserable. "You did what's best." I told her again. Hoping she would calm down.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:26 pm

Alice: "I can't believe you had to see me like that. I just... I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted them to leave us alone.... I wasn't thinking and.... oh my god..." I buried my face in his chest, sobbing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:31 pm

Bret: As I felt her tears soak my t-shirt I was thinking about how many sacrifices I needed to make for her... but it was worth it. I moved her hair out of my face and lifted her chin to meet my eyes. "It's okay. I love you." I told her kissing her lightly on the forehead.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:32 pm

Alice: "I love you too, but I don't see how you could." I said sadly. No one could love a killer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:41 pm

Bret: I sighed again wondering what would be going through her mind. "Trust me I do."
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:42 pm

Alice: I looked up at him, tears welling in my eyes, and kissed him, throwing my arms around his neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:44 pm

Bret: My hands moved to her waist as I kissed her deeply and passionatly.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:46 pm

Alice: I kissed him for a long time, not wanting to let go. He still loved me, depsite what I had just done in front of him. He wasn't scared of me, and he didn't hate me. He must be crazy, stupid, or too forgiving, but even then, I still loved him. And I was extremely thankful that he did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next