the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in?

5 posters

Page 12 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next

Go down

Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in? - Page 12 Empty Re: Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in?

Post by Moxie Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:13 pm

Bret: I released from the long kiss. "Maybe we should clean up?" I asked laughing a little, gesturing towards the bodies and blood and the gun on the floor.
Moxie
Moxie

https://facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in? - Page 12 Empty Re: Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in?

Post by Moxie Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:15 pm

Bret: I sihed. "I have no idea." I told her taking a deep breath.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:16 pm

Alice: "Then we should leave them. We'll take the gun so they can't fingerprint it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:26 pm

Bret: "Okay." I tell her grabbing the gun and wiping it down with my shirt.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:27 pm

Alice: I took a long look around all of the bodies, and it was an awful sight. And you know who caused it? Me. It made me feel even worse than before. I looked at him, and then kissed him again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:29 pm

Bret: I kissed her harder and carressed her body.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:30 pm

Alice: I closed my eyes, desperately wanting him, wanting this all to be over so we can be together in peace.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:42 pm

Bret: I smiled, "How about we do this later and find a room somewhere." I whispered to her.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:55 pm

Bret: I take her hand and lead her out of the depressing corridors. I made it to some room in just a few minutes. I picked her up as I walked into the room and laid her down on the bed.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:57 pm

Alice: I giggled and kissed him when he climbed on top of me, starting to undo the buttons on his shirt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:02 pm

Bret: I smiled as she giggled when I took off her shirt.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:03 pm

Alice: I continued to take off his clothes, giggling incessantly of nostalgia, and then....... x.x.x.x.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:12 pm

bret:(time lapse?)
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:57 pm

Bret: I woke up and I saw the sun was shining from the window. I saw Alice there wrapped up in my arms and in the bed sheets.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:58 pm

Alice: Last night was.... perfect. I opened my eyes and found myself tangled in bedsheets with Bret's arms around me. I smiled, and kissed him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:10 pm

Bret: I kissed her back gently. I pulled back to look at her with a graceful gaze. "You are beautiful." I told her smiling easily.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:12 pm

Alice: I smiled. "No one has ever told me that before." I said, and leaned into his shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:22 pm

Bret: I laughed as she told me that no one has called her beautiful. "Well then they are blind." I tell her grabbing her closer to me.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:30 pm

Bret: I looked down at her. "Ask away." I said seriously.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:32 pm

Alice: "After I shot the cops.... what was going through your head? You looked... afraid of me." I said, looking away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:38 pm

Bret: I sighed about remembering last night. The blood, the chance of losing Alice, and the cops. "I wasn't scared of you," I started off saying to her. "I just never would have thought someone like you would do something like that." I told her reassuringly. "Sure I was amused and shocked about you shooting the cops but Alice," I said turning her head so I could look her in the eyes. "I would never be afraid of you because I know who you really are. What happened last night was something that had to be done." I said to her, remembering the saying /kill or be killed./
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next