the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Embrace the New World. It feeds you, clothes you, homes you, teaches you . . . There is nothing more to desire. Do not rebel."

+2
Some New Stillettos
ßøn∑z
6 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

"Embrace the New World. It feeds you, clothes you, homes you, teaches you . . . There is nothing more to desire. Do not rebel." Empty "Embrace the New World. It feeds you, clothes you, homes you, teaches you . . . There is nothing more to desire. Do not rebel."

Post by ßøn∑z Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:16 am

The title is great words from our ruler, who is nameless and faceless. Isn't it better than the government is controlled that way? One women ruling over everything, and no one knows who she is?

Earth has become entirely equal. Everywhere is the same temperature, scenery, seasons, and so forth. All buildings must look a certain way, all people must wear the white jumpsuits with shoes. Money does not exist. You live on your own, families are a thing of the past, in a small square house with a bed, a computer that makes any food you want it to and socially connects with friends, and your ID card, telling your name, which is a number.

Life can get repetitive. With the same things everyday, learning in school, knowing you will grow up to have the same life as everyone else. Your careers are chosen for you at the age of 17, and women are implanted with a fertilized egg at the age of 21.

Wait. Oh, I forgot the most important part.

Remember men? Yes, they're gone. All of them. Such useless creatures. You don't need to worry about them anymore.

Some teens are rebelling. Some teens don't want this, they want a new life, and rumor has it that someone knows how to give their dreams to them. Someone named Charlie.

So, who are you? A rebel? The ruler? A boy in disguise?
Choose wisely. This is, in fact, the only choice you may ever make.

Character profile:
Name: *They all have numbers, but you can give them a nickname*
Appearance:
Personality:
Beliefs:
Interesting fact:
Who they are *Rebel, worker, etc*:

NOTE! This is the chat for ABOVE ground. There is another chat I'm making that is BELOW ground. It's the same story, it's just the place Charlie is talking about. You can make charries there as well if you'd like!

Last edited by ßøn∑z on Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

"Embrace the New World. It feeds you, clothes you, homes you, teaches you . . . There is nothing more to desire. Do not rebel." Empty Re: "Embrace the New World. It feeds you, clothes you, homes you, teaches you . . . There is nothing more to desire. Do not rebel."

Post by ßøn∑z Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:18 am

Character profile:
Name: *They all have numbers, but you can give them a nickname* Charlie. Has no number.
Height: 6"3
Appearance: Dark eyes, paled skin, brown hair with long bangs. Looks average, but seems mysterious.
Personality: Quiet, sneaky, short tempered.
Beliefs: That the system is corrupt. Good thing he's found a way to beat it.
Interesting fact: Charlie knows of an underground world that he controls. He's hunting for rebels to join him, promising to give them their wildest dreams. Is he lying?
Who they are *Rebel, worker, etc*: Rebel leader.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

"Embrace the New World. It feeds you, clothes you, homes you, teaches you . . . There is nothing more to desire. Do not rebel." Empty Re: "Embrace the New World. It feeds you, clothes you, homes you, teaches you . . . There is nothing more to desire. Do not rebel."

Post by ßøn∑z Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:21 am

Character profile:
Name: *They all have numbers, but you can give them a nickname* 666, nicknamed Rue
Height: 5"11
Appearance: Blue-green eyes, shoulder length dirty blonde hair that's slightly curly, side bangs, a bit frail
Personality: Paranoid, worries a lot, easy to be around
Beliefs: "I need to get out of here. Am I claustrophobic? I totally am. God, I need to get out of here." (This is what she thinks about the system)
Interesting fact: Always thinking she has some crazy disease.
Who they are *Rebel, worker, etc*: Considering to be a rebel.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:06 pm

I wish more would join >.<
I think because it's so buried, it's unpopular
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:20 am

For some reason, my charries disappeared...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:27 am

Name: 007 nicknamed Siren
Height: 5'7"
Appearance: Waist length neon green hair, black eyes, tanned, freckled, usually sunburned, curvaceous. Wears a cowgirl hat and silver cross jewelry.
Personality: Cynical, a bit violent, loyal, caring (once you get past the violence bit)
Beliefs: 1. Screw the system. 2. Better you than me. 3. You've been hit by a smooth criminal.
Interesting fact: Charlie's right hand gal. One of the top recruiters and does surface runs a lot (if that's alright with you)
Who they are *Rebel, worker, etc*: Rebel

Name: 293 nicknamed Tomas
Height: 6'2"
Appearance: Shaggy gold hair, navy blue eyes, a little gangly, pale-ish
Personality: A teddy bear, really, but very fierce about his beliefs.
Beliefs: Just confused.
Interesting fact: One of the only males kept alive by the system, but in a plasma tank. Hasn't woken up in over five years. Is rumored to have been given powers.
Who they are *Rebel, worker, etc*: Experimental subject. Would probably join the rebels if he could move.

Back to top Go down

Post by Some New Stillettos Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:06 pm

Name: 37 Beauty
Height: 5'0''
Appearance: "Embrace the New World. It feeds you, clothes you, homes you, teaches you . . . There is nothing more to desire. Do not rebel." Straight-curly-hair
Personality: caring, helpful, dependent, reckless, flirty
Beliefs: She is so confused, but she believes in the rebellion
Interesting fact: She was nicknamed Beauty after being raped many times by different people, since she was so coveted people started calling her Beauty.
Who they are *Rebel, worker, etc*: Rebel
Some New Stillettos
Some New Stillettos

http://courtlynnrose.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:15 pm

Name: 432, Fable
Height: 5'4"
Appearance: Dark blue eyes. Blonde and curly hair. Short with a feminine build.
Personality: She's fun-loving. She is friendly towards everyone, but she's protective and controlling at times. She loves drama.
Beliefs: System? What system? This is our world. This is the way we're supposed to live. But why does it feel so wrong if it's supposed to be so right?
Interesting fact: Fable loves acting. She can get by, around, or through anyone because of her acting abilities.
Who they are *Rebel, worker, etc*: Fable is a citizen. She knows nothing about the Rebels, but she would easily be recruited.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Some New Stillettos Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:19 pm

Are we starting anytime soon?
Some New Stillettos
Some New Stillettos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:25 pm

I hope so. Everyone except Flag is on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Some New Stillettos Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:26 pm

I want to!
Some New Stillettos
Some New Stillettos

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:36 pm

Anytime people are ready. For rebel charries, do this on the underground thread. For charries not rebelling, start in your white cube room, or schooling. Keep in mind this is the future and their technology is crazy.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:25 pm

(I think I'll add characters to this, if it's not too late.)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:38 pm

(Does someone want to start?)

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:38 pm

(Give me a second to make characters...do you not wanna start?)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:39 pm

Name: Kai
Height: 5'7
Appearance: Jet black hair and brown eyes.
Personality: (We'll see.)
Beliefs: (What kind?)
Interesting fact: I made him up three seconds ago.
Who they are *Rebel, worker, etc*: Student studying pharmacy.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:10 pm

(Sure, I'll start. Sorry that it's so long.)
Fable awoke as sunlight slanted through her window. There were only two windows in the whole house, one was in her bedroom while the other was in her kitchen. She liked the placement of the windows. She liked how the sun could come through the window from the east and set in her kitchen in the west. She loved watching the sun. But today, she wasn't really in the mood.
Fable got up from her bed slowly and went to the bathroom. She grabbed her toothbrush from its stand and squeezed some toothpaste on it from the dispenser on the wall. She twisted the knob on the sink and let cool water run over the toothbrush. As she lathered her teeth she looked at herself in the mirror. Her blonde hair fell in little ringlets around her face, her dark blue eyes stared back at her and they looked tired. Even her skin looked tired. Why had she become so depressed lately? She didn't even want to talk to her friends online anymore. She hung her head and took the toothbrush out of her mouth. She quickly spit out the paste and ran a brush through her hair. After washing her face rather roughly she felt she was ready for another boring day in her boring white house.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:46 pm

Kai: I'd woken up at six and was at the counter, filling pill bottles. Apparently, this was all I had to do. I had free time to take mini power naps, which was nice. Now to wait for people to arrive.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:01 pm

Fable went to the kitchen where her computer was located and ordered up a plate of eggs. She was starting to get a headache and decided to stop by the pharmacy later to get some pain killers.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:02 pm

Kai: I finished counting pills and leaned against the counter. When someone needed me, the bell would be pressed and I would wake up and go help.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:25 pm

Fable finished her eggs and decided to get some medicine. Of course, going to the pharmacy was just pressing a button, so Fable went to the pharmacy. She pressed the little blue button on the panel of buttons attatched to her wall and connected herself to the place where she would find relief from her now awful headache.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:30 pm

Kai: I jumped up and walked over to the counter to see someone. "Hi. How can I help you?"
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:20 pm

Fable sighed and said, "Yeah, hi. Do you have anything for a headache?"

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:33 pm

Kai: I nodded. "Yes. Give me a moment." I went back and grabbed the right pills, handing them to her. "Here you go, miss."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:56 pm

(So...how exactly are you handing the pills to me?)

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next