the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I had the Time of my Life

4 posters

Page 18 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next

Go down

I had the Time of my Life - Page 18 Empty Re: I had the Time of my Life

Post by Momo13 Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:13 pm

Steph
"hey, don't cry about it. If he doesn't like you the way you are then he isn't worth you. And you aren't a whale or a bus. You are tiny, and way skinnier then I am. People still want to dance with me. Wanna know something? I'm part Hispanic so I have a big a** without even trying. And bug hips. But I use that to my advantage." plus done guys liked girls with big butts, but I never knew why.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:23 pm

Lena: I smiled as I went back onto the road. "Hows your head?" I asked wonderingly when I saw Patrik walking on the street so I pull over. "Hey babe, you wanna ride?" I asked smiling.

Patrik: I saw Lena's car and to my surprise I saw Steph in the front seat. "Sure." I said walking towards the driver part of the car and leaning in to kiss Lena deeply.

Lena: "Patrik, get in the car." I said against his kiss. After he released I smiled.

Patrik: I got into the car right behind Lena.

Lena: "So you have a nice night last night?" I asked looking into the rearview mirror at him.

Patrik: "Tons." I said winking at Steph.
Moxie
Moxie

https://facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:45 pm

Steph: I just glared back to him. He slept with me, then kissed his girl friend like it was nothing. "My heads feeling a bit better, thanks for asking Lena." I nodded.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:18 pm

Lena: "Good, We will be at my place in a while." I said smiling.
Patrik: I looked at Steph and leaned forward to whisper in her ear. "You know I can tell her..." I started with a snicker. "Then you won't have anyone with you. But if you tell her I will make your life so miserable you would have to change schools." I muttered as I leaned back in my seat.
Lena: "What was that about?" I asked looking in my rearview at him.
Patrik: "Oh nothing baby." I said smiling and reached my hands over so I could rub her shoulders a bit as I kissed her neck.
Lena: "Stop Steph is right here and not now I am driving."
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:29 pm

Steph
I clench my fists. He had the nerve to threaten me after what he did? "yeah, Pat, not while she is driving." I muttered.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:37 pm

Lena: I looked over to Steph and saw she had her fists clench. "Teach, what's wrong?" I asked picking up one of her hands that were still clenched.

Patrik: I looked at her and smiled evilly. "Yeah what is going on Steph? Is there anything you want to tell us?" I asked looking occasionally towards Lena.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:40 pm

Steph
"my head is just bugging me," I lied easily. Not to mention the ahole in the back seat.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:50 pm

Patrik: I smiled at Steph as she lied.

Lena: "Oh ok we will be at my house in a few minutes." I said speeding up a little. Is he staring at her? I looked into my bag and grabbed the pills and swallowed one of them down.

Patrik: "Did you take your medication this morning love?" I asked again from the same question.

Lena: "No." I muttered.

Patrik: "Where did you get those then?" I asked looking at the prescription bottle filled with what I guessed to be her diet pills.

Lena: "My locker." I said easily.

Patrik: I unbuckled myself and grabbed the bottle and threw it out of the window then buckled myself again.

Lena: "What the hell is wrong with you?" I said turning to him.

Patrik: "Lena, baby, you're going to die if you keep taking those." I said looking at her sternly through the rearview. "I love you I don't want you to hurt yourself."
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:01 pm

Steph
I gave her a look of 'I told you so' look. I stretched slightly and flipped him off while my had was behind my seat and out of Lena's view.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:06 pm

Patrik: I shook my head as I looked at Steph flip me off. "You are such a tease." I said smiling and chuckling trying to hold back a laugh.

Lena: I opened my mouth as I turned into the driveway but instead of what I was thinking to say I said, "We're home." Turning off the car I took a glimpse of Patrik, smugly smiling.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:12 pm

Steph
I took a calming breath and got out of the car.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:18 pm

Lena: I smiled at Steph as she got out of the car.
Patrik: I looked at Lena and hooked my arms around her waist making her turn to look at me, our foreheads touching slightly.
Lena: "What are you doing?" I asked. "Are you still drunk?" I asked taking a sneak smell at his breath.
Patrik: "No I just noticed that you are gorgeous and I wouldn't do anything to hurt you." I said smiling and actually coming from the bottom of my heart.
Lena: I took a glimpse over to Steph and I quickly got out of his arms and walked over to her as he was about to kiss me. "So Teach... Would you love to see my house?" I asked smiling hooking arms with her.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:22 pm

Steph
"Sure," I nodded, hooking arms with her. "Pat, can you grab my dance bag?" I asked as we walked inside.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:30 pm

Patrik: I nodded and reached into the bag. I looked around to see if they were gone and as I saw no one in site I took a look inside. I saw some shorts and a t-shirt with some sneakers, a water bottle, and her wallet. I looked inside her wallet and as I suspected it had a few bucks in there and to my surprise a condom. "Now where was that when I wanted it." I muttered.

Lena: I led her into my bedroom that was on the second floor and closed the door. I looked at Patrik still at the car outside. "What is he doing?" I asked Steph.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:45 pm

Steph
"I can't believe him! He's going through my stuff!" I shrieked, running out of her room, Down the stairs and outside to him. I tore my bag out of his hands and slapped him across his face hard.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:58 pm

Lena: I watched as she slapped him across the face.
Patrik: "Oh come one!" I said rubbing my face. "Now why did I deserve that?" I asked smiling, I found it amusing that she actually slapped sort of hard... I liked it.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:44 pm

Steph: "What did you do?! you got my drunk, slept with me, acted like nothing happened when you kissed your girlfriend, then went pawning through my stuff! That is not ok on any level." I snarled at him. I was so glad I never gave him my number, if that and a one night deal was all he was after.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:49 pm

Patrik: "Oh com'on Steph! You can't blame me for anything you wanted it and I didn't know you were going to throw yourself at me! I kissed my girlfriend because she my girlfriend!" I looked around and shrugged and then saw Lena at the window. My face dropped as I saw a tear go down her little cheek and saw her leave instantly from the curtain. I felt as if my heart was ripped into two. I pointed at Steph and said, "This was your fault." I sternly told her.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:53 pm

Steph: "You shouldnt be sleeping around! If you just ignored me like every other guy in my life does, this wouldnt have happened!" I shouted at him, turning on my heal to leave. I dont care if I had to walk home. After taking a couple steps, I fell to the ground against because of my huge headache and slightly blurry vision. Stupid partners who drop me.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:10 pm

Patrik: I get to her as quick as possible and help her up. "I don't sleep around genus! I get other peoples phone numbers sure but I don't sleep around. In case you haven't noticed I was drunk too, maybe not as much as you but I was still buzzed." I mumbled into her ear as I picked her up and brought her back inside. I sat her down at Lena's Kitchen Table. I turned to go up the stairs to Lena's room and I saw her already coming down with a bottle of vodka and stained tears coming down her face. "What did you hear?" I mumbled.
Lena: "You slept with her?"
Patrik: "It was an accident." I told her looking her into the eye.
Lena: "Don't give me that sh*t Pat this isn't the first time you have done this. You think I am stupid. You don't even get drunk unless you drink like two bottles of vodka. You maybe have a few chugs but thats it. You would be basically sober. Not drunk nor buzzed." Another tear escaped my eye and I took another drink.
Patrik: "She threw herself onto me babe and trust me I was drunk we had like four or fives bottles up there." I muttered with my head shamelessly down.
Lena: I could feel as if he was lying to me but I didn't want to believe him but I did. "Fine, but if it happens again it's done." I said crying a little and my voice breaking.
Patrik: I smiled at her wide and wrapped my arms around her picking her up.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:04 pm

Steph: "You liar!" I said, hearing him in the other room. I stood up, took a shoe out of my bag and chucked it at his head, hitting him. "We had one bottle, and i had most of it! And I didnt throw myself on you, genus!"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:11 pm

Patrik: As the shoe hit my head I tried hard to not drop Lena.
Lena: I stared at Steph then at Pat. 'What?" I asked confused.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:15 pm

Steph
"I'm sorry to say that your boy friend is lying to you. We had one bottle last night, not four or five. I didn't throw myself on him. I'm sorry Lena, if I was thinking clearly last might I wouldn't have let it get that far."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:35 pm

Lena: I was speechless. I walked over to Steph and stood there looking at him. "You lied?" I asked simply.
Patrik: "Yes but only to protect you..." I told her simply.
Lena: I shrugged, "Protect me from what? From all those other guys that would make me way better than you." I said harshly to him.
Patrik: "Give me the bottle." I walked over to her and grabbed the bottle and dumped the rest of the drink in the sink. "You know how bad this is for your condition?" I asked her looking silently over.
Lena: I looked down, "What does that have to do with anything?" I asked wrapping my hands around my stomach.
Patrik: I walked slowly back to her and tried to wrap my arms around her waist when she moved casually out of the way. "Everything. I love you and I love HIM SO PLEASE (cap lock sorry >.<) stay with me."
Lena: "I am not going to stay if you keep doing this." I told him sighing and walking forward closer to him. I looked at Steph. (omg plot twist coming up... best friends and both prego by the same guy >.< just had this crazy thought just barely lol)
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:41 pm

Steph
I scoffed at the two of them. I couldn't believe she was going back to that scum. "He doesn't deserve you," I muttered. "Lena, you are way to good for him."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next