the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I had the Time of my Life

4 posters

Page 19 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next

Go down

I had the Time of my Life - Page 19 Empty Re: I had the Time of my Life

Post by Moxie Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:47 pm

Lena: I didn't know what to do. I backed off of Patrik. "I need him though. I can't do this by myself." I said looking down at my feet.
Patrik: I stared as Steph tried to get her out of my grasp.
Moxie
Moxie

https://facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:52 pm

Steph
"I'll help with what ever it is you are going through. You don't need him." I told her softly. "hoes befor bros, girl." I put my hand on her shoulder.

(like how boys say bros before hoes. Hoes would be your best friends, and bros being boy friends...and I don't think I'm gonna have her get prego...but instead she would be the protective best friend there to help when the boy friend was outta the picture)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:58 pm

Lena: I smiled at her. "Thank you Steph but I don't believe you can," I muttered off. "I mean you're leaving for Juliard soon I don't want to mess up your life and your one shot." I told her.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:01 pm

Steph
"I leave in a year, I can help you prepare." I said softly. "Lena don't go back to him if he is going to keep lying to you."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:03 pm

Lena: I had the urge to just blurt it out, "Stephanie, I am pregnant..." I told her with a frown.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:04 pm

(it seems as if we are the only people in this chat lol would you like to have new people like some side track stories to keep it moving lol)
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:06 pm

Steph
"I guessed that much. I can help or find you better hel then him."

Maybe restart Judi and Greyson? Their story got screwy...
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:13 pm

Lena: I looked at Patrik's sorry look on his face and sighed. "Pat if you want to be with me you have to prove you're faithful to this." I said to him.
Patrik: "I will try Lena. It's just its hard to be a teen and all." I sighed. "I don't know if I can be committed just yet."
Lena: As much as I didn't want to hear that I sighed and felt a tear come to my eye. "Then goodbye." I said with my eyes closed.

I am trying to remember that story and what happened last lol... I really like our story with Camerona and Demetri lmao that was a good story Razz but it fine with me to have Judi and Greyson Smile
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:16 pm

I say we just re do the two of them...

Steph
I crossed to the door and opened it for him. "goodbye pat," I muttered.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:21 pm

Patrik: I looked at Lena and grabbed a small box out of my pocket and placed it in her hand then turned to walk out of the door.
Lena: As I saw Steph shut the door behind him I thought I was never going to see him again. When she shut the door I finally felt the weight of the box in my hand.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:24 pm

Steph
Please tell me that wasn't a ring. I would throw up if it was.

Judi
I walked down the empty night streets of whatever town inwas in now.
(inless you want to try to continue their story from before)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:30 pm

LENA: I put the box on the table not able to look at it. I sat in the chair that was furthest away from the box and stared at Steph then the box.

Greyson: I walked around thinking of things to do like get into a fight downtown. I walked a few more meters and decided to light a cigarette.

(gtg b back tomorow im guna go to bed Razz)
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:38 pm

Steph
"Do you want me to open it for you?" I asked, looking at her as she looked at the box.

Judi
I took a wrong turn and stumbled upon a gang. They weren't pleased to see me to say the least. Pretty soon I was surrounded and my morals of not hurting an
Innocent human got in my way of fighting back. I spent a while just dodging their blows, but sooner or later someone would get a lucky shot.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:26 pm

Lena: I looked at her for a second then at the box. "Please." I whispered as I just stared at the black velvet box that laid on the counter.

Greyson: I looked into an alley once I had passed but what I looked at was really sketchy. I walked backwards and looked again into the alley and saw a girl and a group of guys. "Hey what's going on here?" I asked with my hands pushed down my pockets.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:19 pm

Steph
I nodded and walked to it opening it for her.

Judi
"Nothing good." I mumbled, attempting to block another blow. one of them snuck up behind me and hit the small of my back making me fall.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:28 am

Lena: I couldn't breath as what seemed forever when Steph pulled back the box's lid.

Greyson: I somewhat started to jog over to her to pick her up when someone came at me with a knife. I held out my arms to grab his and I tried to wrestle him to the ground. At the worst time possible my arm buckled from this and we both falter and his knife gradually stabs me in the arm. In rage, I hit his arm on a near fire escape ladder and the knife fell from his hand and I started punching him in the face. He passed out and fell to the ground himself and saw the other guys just staring at me and what I just did. "You guys better leave and leave her alone." I told them sternly. Before I knew it all the other guys ran out of the alley and I was alone with the girl. "Hey you okay?" I asked leaning down to her.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:08 pm

Steph: (I dont know what it should be...is it actually a ring?)

Judi: I wiped some blood from the corner of my lip and forced myself to sit. "Yeah, i'm fine." I saw the knife and grabbed it and pointed it at him, my hand trembling. "Stay away from me. I could have taken care of myself," I snarled.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:06 pm

Lena: I don't know... Hmmm drama... It should be lol :p

Greyson: I looked at her questionably. "You don't want to hurt the person who basically saved your butt. You would have been dead or worse if I didn't step in. Kris and his group the Pitbulls (just random stuff about that gang >.<) are the toughest gang out in these parts girl." I looked at her without a twitching movement from her gesture with the knife. I reached into my jacket pocket and grabbed my cigarette and my lighter and swiftly started the cancerous stick. "What are you even doing out here in these parts? You seem like the kind of girl that belongs somewhere in a big three story building. Why are you wondering around a place like this that's infested with thugs and low lives?" I finished with a glare at her starting to bruise face and puffed a slight cloud of smoke brushing against her face.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:23 pm

Steph: Lol, well tell me when you decide

Judi: "I would have handled myself." I slowly got to my feet, keeping the knife level with his heart. he may be strong, but i bet that i was faster then him. "And dont sterotype me. You dont know a thing about me." I coughed slightly at the smoke, but stood my ground. I wasnt afraid to fight him if I needed to.

(are they the same from the old chat powers and all or just no powers?)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:34 pm

Lena: Yep, it's a ring.

Greyson: "Fine, but can you please put that thing away because I am sure that I don't want to get stabbed again." I said dropping the cigarrete from my hand and put it out with my foot. (sure they should have the same powers and all Razz)
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:58 pm

Steph
I put the box down and ran to the sink throwing up.

Judi
My hand trembled as I lowered my arm. If he came at me, if he took a step toasted me he would regret it. "Where am I?" I finally asked. I looked around the alley way. I reconized nothing in this city.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:16 pm

Lena: My face became pale. "Steph please tell me it's not a engagement ring." I told her with butterflies in my stomach and my eys shut tight.

Greyson: "You are Downtown where the thugs and the drug dealers and kidnappers and gangs live and fight so really you shouldn't be down here." I told her taking a step closer seeing what was bothering her so much. She was all uneasy, tense. I could feel her anxiety raising and her defense decrease just by a little.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:29 pm

Steph
I nodded, trying to steady my breathing. "it is,"

Judi
I took a step back from him raising the knife again. "What city, or state?" I asked, my hand trembling.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:09 pm

Lena: My eyes began to water as I got off the chair and walked over to the box. I opened slightly and saw the diamond ring with the white gold band. "How in the world could he afford this?" I asked wondering. I take it out of the box to look at it a little more clearly. "Oh my gosh." I said as a tear flowed down my cheek.

Greyson: I sighed at her reaction to me stepping forward. "Okay you are in the city, New York City and the state New York. Happy?" I asked taking another step closer to her.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:25 pm

Steph
I gripped the counter and took mire calming breaths. "I'm going for a run, call my cell if you need me." I left her house and started for a run.

Judi
"stop!" I shouted at him as he came closer. "Don't hurt me," I whimpered. The closer he got the more scared I got.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next