the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I had the Time of my Life

4 posters

Page 37 of 37 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37

Go down

I had the Time of my Life - Page 37 Empty Re: I had the Time of my Life

Post by Momo13 Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:13 pm

Steph winced when he wrapped his arms around her. Her stitches irritated her and she pulled away from him. "Careful..please." she muttered softly. She looked up at him with kind eyes.

Dimitri chuckled softly and nodded. "yes, you are doing it again. But it is really adorable." He watched her as she took care of the babies and then walked into the kitchen. He started making some food for the two of them.

Judi sighed and shook her head. "I dont want you to have to deal with them...They arent as nice as I am. I only pointed a knife at you when we first met. They would point a gun and fire at you." She told him softly.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:39 pm

Patrik: "I'm sorry. I'll be more careful." I told her with a kind and gentle smile.

Lena: My mind buzzed as I put the kids in their cribs softly as they slumbered. I then walked into the kitchen and snuck up behind Dimitri and put my hands over his eyes. "Guess who?" I asked in a playful tone.

Greyson: "I don't mind. I'm not as fragile as u think I am there cupcake." I said rolling my eyes to her unneeded worries.
Moxie
Moxie

https://facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:46 pm

Steph smiled up to him and nodded. "I just don't want to be cripple any longer then I have to be." she admitted to him. These were going to be a overlong four months. She shifted and sat in his lap so she could be closer to him without hurting herself.

Dimitri chuckled softly and turned around to give heh a hug. "you hungry?" he asked, in the midst of making some food for them.

Judi wanted to believe him. She wanted his words to be true. "Fine, I wont Worry about as much." she lied to him and put her hands in his.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:09 pm

Patrik: I smiled wide at her with a little chuckle. "Do you need to be so close?" I asked positioning myself to be more comfortable.

Lena: I sighed and shook my head lightly. "Not really. I think I am just going to take a few minutes for a nap, I am exhausted." I told him as I started walking away from him and laying down on the couch.

Greyson: "You really shouldn't." I said kissing her lips gently. "So am I forgiven?" I asked with a begging look on my face.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:31 pm

"Yes. I do." Steph stuck her tongue out at him and cuddled in his arms so she was as close to him as possible. She was tired, even though she had gotten plenty of sleep the night before.

Dimitri nodded and let her go off. He knew he should. Be helping her with the kids, it just put them in danger. A sigh escaped himself lips and he rubbed his forehead.

Judi sighed and nodded. "Yea, I guess you are. But if you get hurt because of me I will never forgive you." kissed him quickly and yawned softly. She really needed together more sleep then she had.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:50 pm

Patrik: I closed my eyes gently and listened in on Steph's deep breaths in. "You know, you should get some sleep there baby." I told her sighing, about to fall asleep myself.

Lena: I opened my eyes and saw Dimitri, "Is everything okay?" I asked groggily.

Greysn: "I won't get hurt I promise." I smiled wide and wrapped my arms around her waist.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:32 pm

bump!
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:17 pm

Steph glanced up at him and nodded. "Alright." She said softly, curling in his arms and letting her eyes slip closed. She was in no mood to fight him about sleep today.

Dimitri smiled and nodded to her. "Everything is fine love, get some more sleep." he promised, a smile on his face.

Judi nodded, wanting to believe every word he told her. "Alright."A yawn escaped her lips. "I should really get some sleep...."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 37 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37