the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I had the Time of my Life

4 posters

Page 26 of 37 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 37  Next

Go down

I had the Time of my Life - Page 26 Empty Re: I had the Time of my Life

Post by Momo13 Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:11 pm

Judi
Did we really...? I looked over my shoulder to him. "uh...hi." I said weakly.

Steph
I groaned and face-palmed. "If you blow this for me..." I grumbled.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:22 pm

Greyson: I laughed lightly and looked at her. "Hi." I said smiling wide.

Patrik: "I won't. Gosh Steph! You need more hope in me." I tell her smiling wider.
Moxie
Moxie

https://facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:17 pm

Judi
"So...um...last night..." i blushed slightly as i spoke. I couldnt believe that happened.

Steph
"you do know what comminment you are making, right?" I told him raising an eyebrow. And i knew how great he was with commintments. "We would have to practive every day. hours a day. This residal...its important to me. I need to get a high gold to keep my scholarship." I sighed.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:21 pm

Greyson: I became confused. It seemed like she didn't want this to happen or something. I looked at her questionably, "Yeah...?" I asked trying to look into her eyes.

Patrik: "It's fine." I tell her, putting my hands on her shoulder. "I will try as hard as I can."
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:23 pm

Judi
"Dont you think we moved pretty fast? I mean...we have only know eachother a couple hours..." I sighed, not meeting his eyes.

Steph
"Alright." I nodded. "Thanks. Maybe you arent so bad."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:38 pm

Greyson: I sighed and got up from the bed. "Yeah maybe. I mean, I hope I didn't do anything you didn't want to do. I felt some kind of feeling that you had and I thought it was okay." I said my back towards her looking for my clothes on the floor.

Patrik: "Thank you. I am not that bad of a guy Steph." I said shaking my head.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:40 pm

judi
"Dont get me wrong...You did nothing wrong. I wouldnt have let things go as far as they did last night if you did. I just...i wanted to make sure." I sighed, grabbing the t-shirt from the ground and pulling on my underwear and pulling the boxers on.

Steph
"We'll see," I shrugged. "I should probably get home..." I sighed, grabbing my bag and shoving my waterbottle and jacket in.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:44 pm

Greyson: I sighed as I grabbed for my shirt, put that on, then my boxers and pants. "Well you could have said no if you thought it was too fast before." I said aggravated.

Patrik: I grabbed onto her arm again, looking into her eyes seriously. "You will talk to her won't you?" I asked pleadingly.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:51 pm

Judi
"Give me a break! You are the first time i have ever been with anyone outside that stupid lab! The first time someone hasnt treated me like a freak, i wasnt about to push you way!" I heard what i said and stopped, biting my lower lip.

Steph
"I...i might. if you come up in topic. But i wont bring it up." I sighed.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:05 pm

Greyson: I could feel my eyebrows raise in shock. "Okay then." I said confused.

Patrik: I smield and let her go. "Fine." I said moving away and going out to the streets for a small walk. I missed talking to Lena, now I have nothing to do.

Lena: I sat up in Steph's room looking at the picture that the doctors office gave me for my first baby picture. I wish Patrik was here so he can see this.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:13 pm

Judi
"I wasn't born with my powers, they were given to me. Through injections of a series of years. Dimi and I were the only two from our set that survived. The lab where I grew up in a cage treated me like a freak of nature. When I escaped, nothing changed. I was still a freak because I couldnt control my powers. I hurt so many people by accident...you are the first who hasn't turned me away or tried to hurt me," I explained slowly, getting off the bed and walking over to him. I hesitantly wrapped my arms around him from behind.

Steph
I got into my car and drove back home. "lena?" I called, tossing my bag on a chair.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:25 pm

Greyson: I nodded as I grabbed onto her hands tightly and then turned around to wrapped my arms around her. "I understand." I said simply. I could feel her pain and her empathy. She was sad but yet she felt happy that I was the only one that treated her with at least some respect.

Lena: I ran downstairs as I heard Steph. "Hi!" I said smiling. "How was dance practice?" I asked. "Has madam said anything about me not being there?" I asked again. "Did someone drop you? Did you learn anything new? Did someone not drop you for a change?" I asked as I looked around and then looking back at Stephanie. So many questions.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:28 pm

Judi
"Thank you." I sighed, wrapping my arms around him.

Steph
"Hi. It was good. She hasnt said anything yet. No one dropped me...and pat is now my partner." I sighed.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:32 pm

Lena: I became confused when she mentioned his name. My face was straight and my lips were in a frown shape. "Why?" I asked.

Greyson: I kissed her lightly on the lips and then looked into her eyes. "No problem." I said smiling wide.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:34 pm

Steph
"He wanted to talk today, and the only way he could talk was if we danced. Madame was impressed so she said he was my new partner..." I sighed.

Judi
I smiled as he kissed me lightly. my head rested on his shoulder and i sighed contently.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:38 pm

Lena: I sighed as the story was just plain and simple. "How is he? Did he ask something about the babies? Is he still wanting me to marry him?" I asked the questions shooting out of my mouth.

Greyson: I wrapped my arms around her contently and I moved us to the living room/kitchen/dining room. I saw that the door was still off the hinges and I sighed. "Stupid friend of yours." I groaned.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:50 pm

steph
"He's alright. Yes. And i dont know." I sighed. Well, the last one was a lie, but i couldnt bring myself to say yes.

Judi
"he isnt stupid...just protective...and dead." I still couldnt get over the fact that he wasnt dead even though i saw him die. I scared me slightly.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:59 pm

Lena: "What did he ask about the kids?" I said instantly wrapping my arms around my stomach.

Greyson: I nodded as I set her down on my couch and went over to tend to the door.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:06 pm

Judi
I got up when he set me down and went to grab something to eat. I grabbed some crackers and went back to the couch and sat down.

Steph
"Nothing much. He just asked how they were." I shrugged.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:36 pm

Greyson: I sighed as I reached into a drawer and grabbed some of my tools. I picked up the door and started trying fixing the door.

Lena: I sighed but butterflies were still in my stomach. I had a strange urge to go out and find out where he is. I looked at the picture that the doc gave me and smiled. "I miss him." I mumbled, sighing at the sight of what Patrik gave me that now lived inside of me.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:22 pm

Judi
"Would you like some help?" I asked him, finishing my food.

Steph
"I know..." I sighed. "I know."

Dimitri (im gonna have the dimitri from earlier in the chat be judi's dimitri as well...its a small world after all)
I sighed as i walked away from that dudes apartment. Judi...it really was her. I walked back to Patriks house and didnt even knock before entering. I walked in and plopped myself on the couch.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:29 pm

Greyson: I sighed as I looked at her. "Sure. Could you hold up some of this door so I could get the hinges back on the door frame?" I asked reaching for my drill.

Lena: "You didn't tell him I didn't want to see him did you?" I asked being particularly cautious about her answer.

Patrik:I heard Dimitri come in. "Hey man." I sighed looking at him, tossing him a soda from the refrigerator.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:32 pm

Judi
"sure." I got up and walked over to him, holding the door. "here?"

Steph
"I told him it would be best if you guys had some time apart." I said, grabbing a cold water from the fridge.

dimitri
I caught the soda mid air and sighed. "Remember that girl i was telling you about a couple years ago?" I asked him, popping the soda open.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:43 pm

Greyson: "Yeah just keep it steady." I told her screwing in the screws. It was a quick fix. I got done within twenty to thirty minutes. I sighed as I finished, "There." I said getting up off the floor and looking at Judi. I put down the screw gun and closed the door as I wrapped my arms around Judi's waist. "There now we can have some privacy." I said smiling.

Lena: "We've been apart for almost two months Steph. How long do you want it to be?" I asked ostentatiously. I was having a very low tolerance for Stephanie right now, due to the fact that she did sleep with my fiancée. I sat down in a near by chair and twiddled my thumbs as I watched her drink the cold water.

Patrik: I put my finger to my chin and sighed slightly trying to remember that girls name. "yeah, um... That Judi girl right?" I said thinking harder. "Yeah I heard she was with that Greyson kid that lives downtown." I told him calmly as I opened my own soda. I took a sip of it and sighed of relief. I was really thirst after dancing with Stephanie. I turned to Dimitri solemnly and sighed, letting out a small belch from between my lips as I stood by the counter watching him. "What about her?"
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:46 pm

Judi
I laughed and kissed his lips. "yes we do."

Steph
"I just dont want him to hurt you again. I told him that if you wanted to get back with him you would go to him. I wont stop you if you do." I told her.

Dimitri
"I just saw her again...after all these years she still looks the same, man. It killed me to see her with him...to see him holding her." I sighed.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 37 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 37  Next