the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I had the Time of my Life

4 posters

Page 31 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37  Next

Go down

I had the Time of my Life - Page 31 Empty Re: I had the Time of my Life

Post by Momo13 Fri May 06, 2011 11:08 pm

Steph
"Pat, think logically for a second. You are no good to me dead. If you pick a fight with them they will kill you. They shit me because I wouldnt talk with them. Just hunk of what they will do to you." I told him softly, yet forcefully. "God this hurts," I mumbled, taking his hand and gripping it.

Dimitri
"I'm sure you will," I sighed and nodded to her.

Judi
"Food is food. Good food is amazing." I laughed lightly. I wasn't picky about what I ate.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Fri May 06, 2011 11:16 pm

Patrik: I sighed and forgot about them. I looked at the scartch. "You are going to need a few stitches Steph." I tell her. "Here," I began to say as I casually and carefully picked her up and cradled her into my arms. "I am going to bring you to the hospital." I tell her as I started to walk off.

Lena: I smiled and I actually felt a little happy that Dimitri was here with me. It was funny how this all worked out. Patrik and I were never suppose to be together in the first place I think now it was always in someway Dimitri. I must be thinking things though because he's one of those guys who would never go for a girl like me. But Patrik did get my best friend so why can't I have his. I looked down at Mason who was still in Dimitri's arms and Jude was in mine. "Thank you. For everything." I told him smiling wide. "You're a great friend." I tell him truthfully even though I wanted him more than just a friend.
Moxie
Moxie

https://facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Fri May 06, 2011 11:17 pm

Greyson: I smiled as I walked her to the booth. A waitress came and took our orders and I ordered each of us grilled cheese with some fries.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri May 06, 2011 11:28 pm

Steph
I winced as he picked me up from the ground. "Ugh...no." I groaned softly. "I hate stitches." i took a deep breath and closed my eyes as i lost more blood.

Dimitri
"It's what im here for." I shrugged, smiling to her. The nurse came in and took mason from me to giv it the needed shots and what not.

Judi
I smiled to him as we waited for our food. "Thanks...you know, for everything. I have no idea where I would be rightnow without you." probably back in some cage. I sighed at the scary thought.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Fri May 06, 2011 11:32 pm

Patrik: "I don't care what you like or don't like. You are getting stitches." I tell her as I walked towards to the hospital, her blood getting on my shirt.

Lena: I smiled back and watched the nurse take Mason out of the room.

Greyson: 'No problem. But you could do way better than me." I sighed as I took a sip of the free water.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri May 06, 2011 11:36 pm

Steph
"This is all your fault." I mumbled. If he didn't get all pissy, I wouldn't have had to go after him and run off because he yelled at me. Then I wouldn't have gotten shot.

Dimitri
"So how long you here?" I asked her softly.

Judi
"I don't think /I/ could have. You are the first person besides ... Him ... That has cared." I sighed.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Fri May 06, 2011 11:43 pm

Patrik: I sighed. "Yeah I know and I'm sorry." I told her as we got a little closer to the hospital.

Lena: "They said a few days since I have twins and they need to make sure I have a car seat and know how to breast feed them and all." I sighed.

Greyson: "Yeah I know but still you could have done better than me." I tell her. "I can't provide for you as much as any other guy on the street," I tell her with a serious look on my face. I can barely take care of myself... How am I able to provide stuff for another person.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat May 07, 2011 4:34 pm

Steph
I didnt say anything else, instead just concentrated on breathing and staying awake.

DImitri
I nodded. "Alright. I'll be here as often as I can if you want me to." I told her, smiling.

Judi
"Hey, you are giving me a roof, and someone who cares. Thats all I could /ever/ ask for from someone." I reached across the table and took his hand. "And i'm not going to be totally dependant on you. I do have some money to my name, plus I can always get a job."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sat May 07, 2011 5:57 pm

Patrik: I stared out into the distance and saw a low, dim light that indicated where the hospital was. Last thing I knew is I was back inside the hospital where Lena just gave birth.

Lena: I smiled wide. He was such a nice guy and it's ashamed that I really didn't notice. Another nurse came and got Jude and me and Dimitri were alone. "You know I am going to be honest with you... I at least owe you that much." I told him shyly. "I really like you. I am very happy that you stayed here with me and I really appreciate it. I just wanted you to know that I am glad that Patrik and I are over because that better guy out there for me," I took in a deep breath and looked straight into his eyes. "I think he's sitting right here in this room." I said smiling lightly. I would have thought he didn't really like me as much as I was saying but at least I told him the truth. "If you think I am being weird you can leave if you want." I said with a light laugh at the end. I could feel blood rushing to my cheeks and my face became warm.

Greyson: I sighed but smiled lightly back up at her. "I could also get a job. I mean, I need to learn how to take care of myself properly." I said with a light laugh.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat May 07, 2011 10:37 pm

Steph
I blacked out in pats arms and then awoke in a hospital room. "Pat?" I asked worried, looking around frantically.

Dimitri
"Oh," I nodded, a slight blush rising to my cheeks. "I'm glad that at least we feel the same way. I was always jealous of pat for having you."

Judi
"Well, I think that we can help eachother." I smiled to him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sat May 07, 2011 10:42 pm

Patrik: I took her hand so she knew I was there for her and with her. "I'm here." I said with a slight smile.

Lena: I smiled and slightly bit my lower lip. I scooched around in the hospital bed so I was just a few inches away from his face. "I am happy to hear that." I mumbled to him before I laid my lips on his.

Greyson: I laughed and bent over the table and kissed her lightly, "Then thats how it should be." I tell her smiling.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun May 08, 2011 12:27 am

Steph
"thanks." I let my fingers curl around his hand. "God I feel like crap," I groaned softly.

Dimitri
I put one hand behind her head as we kissed. "I am very happy to see you feel the same way." I murmured against her lips. "Do your parents know about this?" I revered to the kids.

Judi
Our food arrived and I pulled my lips from his. "Yeah, it is." I held his hand across the table and brushed my legs against his.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sun May 08, 2011 12:34 am

Patrik: "You should, they just gave you 20 stitches." I tell her easily.

Lena: I pulled back slightly once he mentioned my parents. "They kicked me out since I told them I was pregnant. I've been staying at Steph's place but I don't see that happening again." I tell him shrugging at the thought of Patrik and Steph.

Greyson: I smiled as her soft leg pressed against mine. I took a bite of the grilled cheese and smiled. I swallowed and opened my mouth to talk, "See now this is a grilled cheese." I said pointing it out as if I was a kindergardener.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun May 08, 2011 12:43 am

Steph
"Ugh...don't tell me." I took a breath, and winced. "This will totally screw up my dancing."

Dimitri
"You can crash with me if you need." I offered before thinking about the words that just came out of my mouth.

Judi
"Is it really?" I laughed lightly. I took a bite and sighed slightly. "This is really good."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sun May 08, 2011 12:47 am

Patrik: "The doctor said that you have to be off your feet for a few months. That means no dancing." I tell her strictly. She couldn't afford to open up her stitches.

Lena: I smiled lightly. "You don't mind? Like with the babies and all?" I asked shockingly surprised and happy.

Greyson: "Yeah the awesome thing is is that they make their own ingredients here. This whole Diner is almost 100% organic." I said with a smile. Who knew organic food was so good.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun May 08, 2011 12:50 am

Steph
"I need to be able to dance! It's my ticket into college!" I exclaimed, furious all of a sudden. My life...my work...my collge carrier ruined because I couldn't dance.

Dimitri
"Yeah, I dont mind." I shrugged, smiling.

Judi
"Who knew food could be so good ?" I reasoned, laughing lightly.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sun May 08, 2011 12:56 am

Patrik: "It's either no dancing for 4 months or no dancing for the rest of your life Steph. Which one do you want to do?" I asked her shrugging.

Lena: Astatic, I swung my arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. "Thank you." I muttered against the kiss.

Greyson: I laughed as I finished my grilled cheese.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun May 08, 2011 9:45 am

Steph
"Four months?" I whispered, a tear coming out if my eye. "that's a life time!"

Dimitri
I wrapped my arms around her to suport her as she threw her arms around me. "No problem." I whispered against her lips.

Judi
I finished my food soon after him and wiped my mouth with the napkin. "This was really good."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sun May 08, 2011 2:49 pm

Patrik: I sighed and wiped the tear away from her eye. "I know."

Lena: I smiled against his lips when the nurse came in.
Nurse: "Wow girly, you don't waste anytime. But please you just gave birth wait until you get home to start doing that stuff." I said with a light smile as I gave Mason to his mother.

Greyson: I smiled, "Well you ready to go back to the apartment?" I asked getting up and laying some cash on the table.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun May 08, 2011 8:18 pm

Steph
I looked away from him. He gets pissy and now I have to deal with it. "I guess it won't be to bad here...at least it's a roof over my head. My parents...they found out about Lena and told me after the kids were born we were out." I mumbled softly.

Dimitri
I laughed lightly and kissed her forehead. "Don't worry, she'll behave herself." I smiled to her.

Judi
"Home sounds nice," I nodded a small smile on my lips. I stood up and took his hand again.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sun May 08, 2011 8:36 pm

Patrik: I sighed as she told me what her parents had kicked her out for. "I'm sorry but once you get out of here you can come live with me." I told her smiling.

Lena: I laughed lightly with Mason in my arms.
Nurse: "You better behave yourself too young man. I don't want to kick you out." I smiled again at him and left to go get Jude.

Greyson: When she used the word home it made my stomach flip slightly. "Home." I mumbled smiling wide and gripped her hand.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun May 08, 2011 8:42 pm

Steph
That wouldn't be weird at all. "As long as you don't try to get into my pants or take them off me, I think it'll work." I shrugged, thinking.

Dimitri
"Don't worry, I will,"I laughed and smiled.

Judi
I rubbed my tumb against his hand as we walked, smiling wide.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sun May 08, 2011 8:48 pm

Patrik: I laughed, "Awe why not! I thought you liked me?" I asked her smiling.

Lena: I laughed and as the Nurse left I kissed Dimitri again but Mason started to cry so I started rocking him. "I think he's hungry." I mumbled not knowing what to do. I said nervously.

Greyson: We got to the apartment building and I held her close. "I promise you we will get a better place." I tell her smiling wide.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun May 08, 2011 8:52 pm

Steph
"I can't risk a pregnancy!" I exclaimed, as if it was obvious.

Dimitri
I called the nurse back in and backed away from the bed, as the nurse started to explain what to do.

Judi
"We are perfectly fine here," I laughed lightly. "I don't mind it here." it was a whole lot better then where I grew up, that was for sure.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Mon May 09, 2011 12:57 pm

Patrik: I smiled teasingly. 'Come on! I learned my lesson." I told her kneeling down near her bed.

Lena: I watched carefully and fed Mason.

Greyson: I smiled lightly, 'But I want better." I said as I wrapped my arm around her waist and brought her inside
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37  Next