the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I had the Time of my Life

4 posters

Page 36 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

Go down

I had the Time of my Life - Page 36 Empty Re: I had the Time of my Life

Post by Momo13 Mon May 23, 2011 3:43 pm

Steph
I laughed lightly and pushed myself up on elbows. "Then why did you bring us in here?"

Dimitri
I started going faster and harder. I kissed the nape of her neck and up to her jaw before finding her lips again.

Judi
Nightmares haunted me as i tried to sleep. Being back in the lab and being tested on. And the running...and the running. Away from the lab and in the lab itself. soft whimpers escaped my lips and I tossed and turned slightly.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Mon May 23, 2011 3:51 pm

Patrik: I kept my lips at a grin and pecked her lips softly then down her neck. "Because I thought I could get away with it." I mumbled against her neck.

Lena: I moaned slightly louder with every push he gave as he went deeper and faster. He was ten times better then Pat ever was.

Greyson: I opened my eyes concerned as she twitched and whined in her sleep. I stayed wide awake and watched her squirm.
Moxie
Moxie

https://facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon May 23, 2011 3:55 pm

Steph
I laughed lightly and closed my eyes as he kissed my neck. "Too bad you couldnt."

Dimitri
"I'm not hurting you, am i baby?" I asked her softly as went deeper and slowed down some.

Judi
I snapped awake when I 'died' in my nightmares. I took a breath and slid out of Greysons arms and grabbed his t-shirt from the ground and pulled it on along with my undies. I left teh room and went into the kitchen to grab a small snack.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Mon May 23, 2011 4:04 pm

Patrik: "Yeah to bad." I said as I made my way down to her collar bone.

Lena: I smiled wide as he softly spoke to me. I pulled his hair slightly and said, "Not at all babe." I took in some deep breaths as I looked up at the ceiling.

Greyson: Shocked, I put on some boxers and walked out to the kitchen where I found Judi, "Is everything okay?" I asked as I hugged her from behind.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon May 23, 2011 4:11 pm

Steph
I sighed softly as he kissed down my collar bone. His lips were so gentle against my skin.

Dimitri
I smirked and went into her again. "Good."

Judi
"yeah. Just nightmares." I mumbled, wiping tears from my eyes and eating the apple that i had chosen for a snack.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Mon May 23, 2011 4:17 pm

Patrik: I smiled against her chest, "Maybe if I promise I wouldn't hurt you," I began making my way down her chest and played with her jeans.

Lena: I moaned again as he entered inside of me.

Greyson: I walked to the front of her and looked curiously at her tears. I carefully wiped away a few and gave her a hug. "Are you sure your okay?" I asked with a worried look on my face. "I hate it when you feel so upset."
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon May 23, 2011 4:19 pm

Steph
I just shook my head and sighed. "I wish we could. But i cant risk the possibility of getting hurt."

Dimitri
Her breathing had gotten heavier and i chuckled soflty. "Do you want to take a break?" I offered.

judi
"yeah. Im fine." I nodded again and hid my head in his shoulder.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Mon May 23, 2011 4:28 pm

Patrik: I parted my lips away from her chest and sighed, "Yeah I know." I muttered as I looked back up at her.

Lena: "That would be highly appreciated," I said with a wide smile, "after all just the other day I gave birth to twins." I told him with a small chuckle and a kiss to his forehead.

Greyson: "I hope so," I muttered into her ear.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon May 23, 2011 4:33 pm

Steph
I slid out from under him and sat up. I kissed his cheek and sighed.

Dimitri
I pulled out of her and laid down on the bed next to her. I kissed her cheek and kept an arm around her.

Judi
feeling his arms around me made me feel safe. "What time is it?" I mumbled into his shoulder.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Mon May 23, 2011 4:42 pm

Patrik: "You should get better real soon," I told her with a jokingly smile on my face. "I mean no fooling around for four months... Now that is painful." I laughed lightly as I laid down on the bed, looking up at her.

Lena: I closed my eyes as he laid down next to me. I gave a large sigh and curled up next to him as I heard a small baby cry fill the air. "No," I whined slightly and then another set of lungs burst out and I got up from the bed. I took one of Dimitri's shirts and put it on and walked out to the kids.

Greyson: I looked around the corner and saw the clock, "Around 5:30 in the morning." I said with a small laugh.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon May 23, 2011 4:45 pm

Steph
I laughed lightly and played with his hair as he head fell by my legs. "I think i'll survive."

Dimitri
I got up and followed her out. "Anything I can help with?" I asked softly.

Judi
I groaned softly. "So to late to get back to sleep, but too early to actually be up." I muttered.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Mon May 23, 2011 4:52 pm

Patrik: I grinned up at her, "I think it's going to be hard to not touch your body." I said smiling wide, "You're just so fragile."

Lena: "I think they are hungry so I don't think so," I said to him. With droopy eyes I picked up Jude and started to breast feed her. My eyes closed as I fed her and woke up with a start as Jude started crying again because she needed to be burped. When I was down burping her I grabbed Mason and did the same thing. I put them back in their cribs and went into the master bedroom and plopped down on the bed.

Greyson: I shrugged, "I never really went to sleep. I was too worried about what you were dreaming about to make you twitch and moan like that." I said as I grabbed a cup of coffee.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon May 23, 2011 4:56 pm

Steph
"You can still touch me, just not as much as you wish you could." I laughed lightly.

Dimtri
I suported her as she breat fed the kids. When she walked back to the room and plopped down next to her.

judi
"oh...Sorry." I sighed. "i didnt mean to keep you up."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Mon May 23, 2011 5:00 pm

Patrik: I laughed with her, "Yeah I know."

Lena: I closed my eyes and felt like I was going to pass out anytime soon. "Maybe we shouldn't have fun until the babies get a couple months old." I said smiling at him but never really had enough energy to open my eyes.

Greyson: "No it's fine. I was just worried." I told her with a serious look on my face. "You know Judi, you can tell me anything."
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon May 23, 2011 5:02 pm

Steph
I kept playing with his hair gently. "you have really soft hair." I noticed.

Dimitri
"I think I can sadly agree with that," I sighed softly.

Judi
I shook my head to that. "You already know way to much about what went on in my life before you. the more you know, the more danger you are in. I dont want you getting hurt because of me." I mubled softly.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Mon May 23, 2011 9:00 pm

Patrik: I shook my head gently, "Thank you." I lifted my hand and laid my hand on her cheek.

Lena: I sat up and walked over to Dimitri to sit on his lap. "Don't worry, the months would go by fast." I told him with a smile.

Greyson: "Don't you worry about me. You really need to have more faith in me than you actually do. I know what I am doing when it comes to terrible things." I told her as I looked down at her, with a careful and loving gaze.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon May 23, 2011 9:05 pm

Steph
I leaned into his hand and rested mine ontop of his.

Dimitri
"Hopefully," I laughed lightly. I held her in my lap and kissed her temple.

Judi
"I just...I don't know what I would do if they hurt you because of me." I sighed and looked down.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Mon May 23, 2011 9:21 pm

Patrik: I smiled as she rested her head in my palm. "You know I can't get over you." I muttered to her.

Lena: I laughed along with him and kissed his lips gently. "Yes hopefully." I said with a wide smile and then heard another baby scream. "They were okay in the hospital?" I rolled my eyes, "Apparently they like torturing me." I sighed as I got off his lap and walked out to the cribs.

Greyson: I took a finger and lifted her head up to meet my eyes, "You don't think I think the same? I can't help you if you don't tell me what's going on. If you get hurt Judi," I looked off into the corner, thinking about what I was suppose to say, "I wouldn't know what to do either. I would think it's my fault since I did nothing to keep you safe, here, with me." I told her with a gentle smile.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon May 23, 2011 9:29 pm

Steph
I laughed and smiled down to him. "Good, because I haven't gotten over since the day in the park."

Dimitri
"Apparently so," I laughed lightly and got up to help her yet again.

Judi
I just shook my head again. "What could I even tell you?" I asked looking down at the ground again.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Mon May 23, 2011 9:35 pm

Patrik: "I can't say that I never regretted tat day in the park but Steph truly I think I made the right decision when it comes to either you or Lena." I told her laughing alongside her.

Lena: I grabbed mason and started rocking him. I couldn't really tell what was wrong with them until I smelt a stinking factor. "They need their diapers changed." I complained as I looked around for the baby wipes and the diapers. "Uh Dimitri? Where are the diapers and baby wipes?" I asked nervously, thinking we never bought any.

Greyson: "Just tell me what I need to know." I told her gently. "I just need to know something."
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon May 23, 2011 9:50 pm

Steph
"Good. I think you did as well," I mused, kissing his hand because I couldn't actually bend over and kiss his lips.

Dimitri
I pulled out a diaper bag and passed her what she needed. "I come prepared, don't worry." I laughed lightly.

Judi
That want easy for me to decide on. What did he need to know? I pulled my dog tag out from under my shirt and flipped it over in my hand while I thought. "I ran away from someplace, and they are willing to do everything shirt of a nuclear explosion to get me back." I finally said.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Mon May 23, 2011 10:14 pm

Patrik: I leaned up and gently kissed Steph on the lips. I tried not leaning her over to hurt her so I put more weight on my elbow to keep me up.

Lena: I sighed and smiled back at Dimitri. "Thank you." I told him as I changed Mason. "Whose such a stinky baby boy?" I asked Mason in a funny baby toned voice not noticing that I was doing. 'You are yes you are." I laughed as Mason smiled a wide toothless smile gave a small chuckle. I kissed the top of his head when I was done finishing changing him and grabbed Jude.

Greyson: "Is there anything else I should know? Like is there anymore like you that are going to be after you?" I asked as I took another sip of coffee.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue May 24, 2011 6:52 am

Steph
I kissed him back, my hand going under his head to hold his lips to mine.

Dimitri
I laughed lightly when she talked to him in that voice. It was adorable that she would talk to him like that.

Judi
I nodded. "I'm only one of at least thirteen, and dimi us another. So that leaves at least eleven others." eleven dangerous people coming after me.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:18 am

soooooooo sorry momo I havnt been on a computer in months... my parents shut the internet down and their trying to get it turned back on but it aint working so well... I knew this CC was in the graveyard :'(

Lena: "What?" I asked Dimitri as I saw a weird look on his face of amusement and humor. "I was doing it again? Wasn't I?"

Patrik: I kissed her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

Greyson: "Well I can help." I told her with a small smile.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:48 am

at least you are back. I moved this to mature chats, because...well i feel like it fits there better now...lolz....i'll post later when i have some time...
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next