the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

3 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:15 pm

See, I know this could never happen in real life, but obviously, the police system in this is screwed up
Jude
Then a couple of police officers walked in. What a joke- the police did nothing nowadays except get in the rebel's way and basically make a nuisance of themselves. What were they doing here, anyway? Maybe they finally caught the creep that did this. Instead one officer approached me, an almost smug grin on his face. He forced my head down while another officer cuffed me. I was too shocked to react

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:31 pm

Backkkk
Why do they hate him?
Oh wait, 'cuz he's a rebel?
Julia:

"Looks like you're boyfriend's getting arrested," Daniel mumbled, grinning.

"Not even funny." I rolled my eyes.

"No, really, they think /he's/ the one who did this to you. I mean...he was, wasn't he?"

"No." My brow furrowed. I called over the doctor. "Did they just arrest the guy waiting out there?" The doctor nodded and I suddenly couldn't breathe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:32 pm

HOW THE HECK ARE WE GETTING HIM OUT?! A rebel break-in to the jail, perhaps?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:37 pm

1. That's the biggest reason. Another is he hasn't exactly been... er... friendly to the police over the years. xD

2. Totally. In fact, we could probably get some performers into it, too.

Jude
"You're kidding me, right?" I muttered. The police just grinned wider, forcing me to my feet "Fortunately, no. Abusive scumbags like yourself deserve to be in jail" "I didn't do it!" I growled. The police that cuffed me whacked me across the head with the butt of a pistol "March" There were five policemen there, all armed with pistols and tazers. So I obayed, but not without cursing and many 'stupid pigs' remarks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:44 pm

Why would performers do it?

Julia: I could hear their words through the door, and my head was spinning.

"Anthony did it! I'm telling the truth, mom!"

"Oh, Julia I -" She wrung her hands as she was cut off by my father.

"This is better for us all," My father said sharply. "He'll probably be in their for life, so our life plan for you can still work."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:47 pm

The whole future co-leader of the Cirque thing comes to mind....
Jude
"I call shotgun" I said sarcastically, right before they forced me into the back. I sighed, actually pretty used to the backseat of a cop car.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:52 pm

Oh, yeah, whoops. Lol, I kinda zoned there for a sec...
So you want to wait until the weekend to break him out? O.o
Pavie has a lot of the performer charries.

Julia:

"Not. Happening," I said firmly, as the doctors returned.

"She can leave now. Her wounds should be healed within the next couple weeks, and they'll only be tender for a few days. Rest would be a good idea."

"Thank you, doctor," My mother said sweetly, and he left. I carefully tried to get out of bed, stumbling a little, but Daniel caught me. I scowled and shrugged him off.

"You'll be staying at the hotel with us, Julia," My father said. I was going to protest, but then I realized I could hardly get up the ladder to the apartment myself, and that I didn't want my parents to know where I lived, anyway. Funny how Anthony knew, but they didn't...

"You can share my bed with me," Daniel offered, his eyes twinkling.

EWWWW. I squeezed my eyes shut and wrinkled my nose, then shook my head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:55 pm

Hmmmm... I'm thinking
Jude
If this were my first time offense I wouldn't really be concerned, but the prison warden really didn't like me... especially after the whole 'Joker' thing. I sighed, crossing my arms. We pulled up to the prison, more of a huge warehouse with large cages in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:59 pm

thinking about what exactly? When to break him out?
Lol, he's so calm about it. x)

Julia: I reluctantly got into the cab with my parents and Daniel - they hadn't brought my brother along. Daniel kept trying to get touchy-feely but I slapped his hands away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:03 pm

disreguard

Last edited by endellion on Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:05 pm

Yup
And yeah, this isn't exactly his first time xD
Jude
I was forced inside. There were rows of cages, each one a metal box with sides that slide into grating. "Look Jude, we even saved your cell for you" One of the cops sneered. Two cops were restraining my arms as they shoved me into cell 17, then shut the door beind me, throwing the cell into darkness. The only light came from a tiny grate above the door. Yeah right, saved my cell my a- wait... there were tiny tears in the blanket on the ground, one for each day I had spent here last time. "Really funny, guys" I muttered

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:06 pm

Hm.
Well.
If he's in there until the weekend then basically this chat will be dead until then.

Julia: I followed my parents up to the hotel rooms. We had a whole section to ourselves. My parents had a big room, my brother did and...

"You're kidding me, right? I'm not sharing a room with Daniel."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:10 pm

Is Pavo going to be gone until then? o.o
Jude
Crap, so this really was my old cell, they weren't just messing with me. I rolled my eyes- cops had a weird sense of humor, when I lay down on the blanket. My eyes ajusted to the darkness. All there was in the room was a blanket, a thin mattress, and a metal chair nailed to the ground

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:13 pm

I'm thinking yes. Maybe she'll pop in sometime this week - idk, she didn't really say. So I assume weekend.

Julia:

"May as well get used to it, he's your future -" My dad began.

"Don't. Say it. I'm not marrying him, for the last time! I'm only here because I can't go back to...where I usually stay." I stormed into the hotel room, and grimaced at the giant bed in the center. I found an extra blanket, then folded it in half, as well as folded the other, original one, the same way. Then I put both halves back down and turned to Daniel. "You're side, my side." I pointed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:15 pm

She's been on a lot lately...
So what now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:17 pm

Yeah, I guess we could do RK...
have any ideas?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:18 pm

No :p dang...
I thought we had another plot going, but I can't remember what

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:19 pm

Sadie trying to convince Larry to live, but now Sadie's in another plot, so I think we have to pause on Sadie and Larry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:21 pm

Larry could visit her in the hospital and she can keep trying to convince him?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:22 pm

I don't know if he'd do that...but sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next