the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

3 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 20 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:05 pm

MMyeah...
*depressed by no JJ*
^admits guilty indulgence lol

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 20 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:07 pm

xD sorry, sorry... maybe there's something we can do. Not breaking out though... hmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:17 pm

I guess we'll just drop this until Pavie comes back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:11 pm

Julia: "I /could/ go visit Jude like Ende suggested!" *grins*

But...but, don't you want a dramatic reunion?

Julia: "No, not really. I just want to see Jude!"

-_-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:13 pm

Julia: "Thank you." *beams*

Shut up, Julia.

Julia: "You're such a bitter person, Spire."

...I know.

Julia: "Just leave it alone. When Pavie comes back we can have a super-dramatic breakout, AND reunion!"

Whatever...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:35 am

Aww, no you're not bitter, Spire. And /hopefully/ she'll be on today, but even if that fails, tomorrow is almost for sure? And maybe it's good he's not out yet, he'll freak when he sees the dogs

Jude:: "Dogs?"

You heard nothing, boy. NOTHING!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:27 pm

Now you want to wait until Saturday?!

Julia: "Puppies!" *giggles*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:29 pm

Pavo will be on today, I just talked to her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:33 pm

pavo has a blue ribbon *laughs maniacally, having gone insane*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:33 pm

I have magical physic powers. Oh, and she keeps getting on and off line, and we talked over PM. But I should be gone right now. Hehe... *cough* school *cough*

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:34 pm

Whoa. Looks like I came just in time.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:35 pm

xD yeah, Spire's ready to rip my head off

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:35 pm

Actually, no not just in time. We've been waiting all week, and have had to come up with random bits to do, so that I didn't go insane...though it didn't work. >.>

But you're back, so that's all that matters! Yay! ^_^
Or, if you're just checking in, you'll be back /later/ which is just as good...right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:36 pm

endellion wrote:xD yeah, Spire's ready to rip my head off

O.o indeed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:37 pm

*laughs nervously* uh... hehe... funny, Spire...

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:37 pm

I'm back...for the weekend.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:38 pm

Well, that's good /enough/. We just needed you BADLY to get out of jail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next