the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

3 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 2 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by PavoLights Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:23 pm

Hey~
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 2 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:23 pm

PAVO!
NOW WE CAN BUST JUDE OUT OF JAIL!
see Spire, I knew that wasn't a totally stupid move >.>

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:25 pm

O.O Wait, what?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:27 pm

Jude got blamed for whipping Julia, when really, Julia's brother, Anthony (a red head by the way, Spire knew that would make you happy) did it. Now he's in jail

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:28 pm

One of these day's, I'm gonna make a good red head.
At some point in my life.
And mmk, why do you need performers?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:28 pm

The rebels and the performers could make a jailbreak?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:30 pm

Julia's mother is going to turn out to be halfway decent - and she's a redhead.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:32 pm

Woot! And ok, I'll have someone come to the rescue, probably Mat. One sec.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:34 pm

Crazier things have been done by Kites
And I could even employ somebody else to save Julia from Daniel? Dude! Reese and Kay could totally do that! xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:35 pm

My guess is he'll grab some preformers to help, Spire. Like with the Jonas/Marshall hospital thing. Oh no.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:36 pm

She doesn't need to be saved...O.O Oh shoot. Did you think he was gonna try to...
ewww.
It wouldn't be beaneath him though.

RK could do that. x)
But how would they know?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:40 pm

So maybe...he'll call Jonas, but RK will pick up his phone because he left it lying around. Then they decide they can't save Jude, but they might be able to save Julia, so they rush out. On their way out they mention Jude is in jail. Because, well, they /would/ forget that big detail until the last minute. xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:44 pm

KK. Uh, you wanna start? by having Jude call? Or should I do like what I did with Julia's call, just do elipses where there should be the other half of the convo?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:48 pm

Sure, I'll do that
Jude
After about thirty minutes of lying in the darkness, I call out "Hey, don't I get a call?" There's a heavy sigh as a phone on a chord is dropped through the grate "Jonas? ... Oh, Reese.... okay, okay, that's cool. Look, I was kinda arrested... no, /don't/ come get me... Julia, she's at the hospital, I think... well, would you check up on her, I'm getting wor... yes, I know. Yes, cell 17, they think they're so hilarious. Oh, and one more thing... I can prove I'm innocent, just check the ca--" the line went dead "Call over!" One of the cops laughed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:50 pm

check the ca--?

Kayla: "Who was that?" I bounced up and down a little, watching Reese.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:52 pm

cameras, I was thinking. Like maybe there were some sucurity cameras. Dinner!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next