the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

3 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 21 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by PavoLights Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:38 pm

Hey Ende, what was that list of Elton John songs you wanted me to look up?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 21 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:38 pm

That wording was odd...we needed you BADLY to get Jude out of jail.
Better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:40 pm

Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
Rocket Man
Your Song
Bennie and the Jets
Crocodile Rock

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:41 pm

!nspired wrote:Well, that's good /enough/. We just needed you BADLY to get out of jail.
Yeah Pavo, Spire and I went insane and tried to burn down the Oklahoma City Police Station so we need you to get us out of jai- wait, that wasn't what you were talking about?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:41 pm

*hides earbuds that were playing modern music, in shame*

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:42 pm

Thanks. And what was the last post about that?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:42 pm

endellion wrote:
!nspired wrote:Well, that's good /enough/. We just needed you BADLY to get out of jail.
Yeah Pavo, Spire and I went insane and tried to burn down the Oklahoma City Police Station so we need you to get us out of jai- wait, that wasn't what you were talking about?!

lol xD

Back to top Go down

about what, Pavie? the break out? There wasn't any to begin with.

Back to top Go down

xD I like some modern music Spire. Not a whole lot, but some.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:44 pm

!nspired wrote:
endellion wrote:

lol xD
*laughs nervously* Haha, yeah Spire, I was just joking around *mutters something to self*

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:44 pm

O.O
Guys, I can't get caught up with the police /again/! I almost didn't make it out last time!
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:44 pm

I bet you that you're a hater of the song that's stuck in my head!~

You know, you know, you know,
I'd never ask you to change,
If perfect's what you're searching for,
then just stay the same

Last edited by !nspired on Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:45 pm

endellion wrote:
!nspired wrote:
endellion wrote:

lol xD
*laughs nervously* Haha, yeah Spire, I was just joking around *mutters something to self*

*continues to saw handcuffs with metal cup*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:45 pm

PavoLights wrote:O.O
Guys, I can't get caught up with the police /again/! I almost didn't make it out last time!
Hey, well... come on buddy, just grab a fake mustache or something and they won't know it's you!

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:45 pm

And I like modern music...kinda sorta...well, rap wise.

And mmk. So should Ijust have Mat find out somehow?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:46 pm

!nspired wrote:
endellion wrote:
!nspired wrote:
endellion wrote:

lol xD

*continues to chew on handcuffs* It's.. not... working...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:47 pm

endellion wrote:
!nspired wrote:
endellion wrote:
!nspired wrote:
endellion wrote:

lol xD

*sicks dogs on handcuffs, all the mini-Verdes with bizarre eyes* Nope, not even /puppies/ can help in this situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:47 pm

I hate rap :p I like only certain kinds of modern music
And Jonas knows, Jonas could tell him?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:48 pm

!nspired wrote:
endellion wrote:
!nspired wrote:
endellion wrote:
!nspired wrote:
endellion wrote:

lol xD

*sicks dogs on handcuffs, all the mini-Verdes with bizarre eyes* Nope, not even /puppies/ can help in this situation.

*wraps hands in duct tape* Okay, that actually didn't help.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:48 pm

Yea, but he's been off par lately... I loved Stan, although that's another old song. Razz
*flips through ipod looking for current music*
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:49 pm

The only modern band I listen to on a regular basis is Mumford and Sons

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:51 pm

*flips through iPod, looking for old music*

Imagine all the people,
Living for today

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:53 pm

Um... I've got an AFI song...and some mindless self indulgence, although I doubt you guys'd like that...I think all I've got is punk/rap/oldies. o.o
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next