the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

3 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 11 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:15 am

Hmm so what exactly would Kevin's answer be? *still in the dark because she didn't understand the wiki*

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 11 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:16 am

Ah... it's kinda like a way somebody does something, like a calling card almost

For example, a serial killer who lops off the middle finger of all his victims.

Or a bank robber that wears animal masks when he steals.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:17 am

Oh. Well Kevin sells and appears to vanish. Does that work?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:20 am

Sorry, he doesn't have much style >.>
Not in a creative mood.

Kevin: "Sell and," I snapped. "Gone." I shrugged. "Simple."

Kayla: "That's why he never comes to see me," I explained to Reese, though I was glaring at Kevin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:21 am

It's okay Smile
Reese
"Hm" I nodded, thinking it over "that's pretty cool"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:24 am

Kevin: I shrugged again, and picked up a menu. "What do ya guys want? It's on the house."

Kayla: "Do you know the owner?"

Kevin: I shook my head with a smirk. "Just watch." They'd see when the waiter came over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:26 am

Reese
I was getting a little worried, he /was/ a con artist after all "Just don't hurt anybody, okay?" He seemed like more of a white collar criminal then a blue one, violence didn't really seem his style, but still.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:30 am

Kayla: Kevin chuckled again.

"May 16th, at 2: 37 p.m.," I mumbled subconsciously to myself as I looked over the menu.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:32 am

Reese
May 16th, at 2:37 p.m? Oh well, I was used to dealing with extreme confusion, what with all the time I've been spending with Kay. I looked at the menu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:34 am

Kevin: I frowned. "Let's not talk about that, Kay. That was the /one/ time."

Kayla: "It was the most /important/ time, too." I mumbled, now in a bad mood. And I rarely got those.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:34 am

Reese
I put the menu down, something really upset Kay. I looked at her with a question, but didn't want to seem rude by flat out asking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:37 am

Kayla: I shrugged, catching Reese's look from the corner of my eye. I did my best to act like nothing was wrong, cover up my mood. "I want a chocholate milkshake~. Reese, what do you want?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:38 am

That's funny, that's what I was going to have him order xD
Reese
"Same" I muttered, studying her face. She was good at hiding her emotions, but I could see something was still the matter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:43 am

lol! Very Happy that means they were meant to be ~
bahaha

Kayla: I bounced in my seat a little, not looking over at Reese. The waitress came over and Kevin quickly hid his hat.

Kevin: "For our final meal together," I coughed, turning my voice sickly. "My kids would like milkshakes." I plopped change, just short of the cost, on the table.

"Your last meal?" The waitress looked surprised, and I nodded solemnly, with a sad smile on my face.

"The doctors say I've got 24 hours," I coughed again and motioned to Reese. "And my son there will only have a few more days than that. My daughter will be left alone."

The waitress looked taken aback, and shook her head. She pushed the change back to me. "Don't worry about the bill, my gift to you." She walked off.

Kayla: "See?" I said to Reese, as Kevin smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:45 am

Reese
I wondered what Jonas would say about all that, but at least he didn't really hurt anybody "You really don't look old enough to be our dad... what's with adults and being really stupid when it comes to that, today?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:48 am

Kevin is...24? Yeah, he'll be twenty-four.

Kevin: "Hey now, me? Stupid? Please, that's Kay-nevermind." I cut off, sometimes my jokes got hurtful, and I didn't want to hurt my sister's feelings by calling her...stupid.

Kayla: My brother was saved from my glare by the waitress who returned with our milkshakes, giving us looks of sympathy. Kevin nodded thankfully at her, but as soon as she left he stole the cherry from my milkshake. I stuck my tongue out at him. "Hey!"

Kevin: "Come on, I don't even deserve a cherry?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:51 am

well, he's still have been 11
Reese
I took the cherry off my milkshake and gave it to Kayla, then took a sip of the ice cream. It was good, really nice and chocolaty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:54 am

haha I know. I think he looks older than he is - IDK. but he's a con artist, so maybe he knew how to make himself look older? Use your IMAGINATION, Reese!!

Kayla: I happily ate the cherry Reese gave me, then began to drink my milkshake.

Kevin: I chuckled, thinking of my earlier thoughts of them..."Get some," I muttered.

Kayla: My eyes narrowed. "What did you say?"

Kevin: I smirked, holding back laughter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:56 am

xD maybe Reese and Kay just have that more childlike feel to them?
Reese
I looked confused again, but by now, I was used to Kay and her family causing me confusion. So I just took another drink of my milkshake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:59 am

I think that must be it. xD
And that was one of the only sob stories, a family dying, I could think of.
So...yeah. >.>

Kayla: "We should probably start speaking in sentences, instead of code."

Kevin: "Were not speaking in code..."

Kayla: "We're kind of...leaving out a lot of our conversation. It's confusing Reese. He can't complete our sentences."

Kevin: "Really, because I though "Get some" was pretty straight forward."

Kayla: I kicked Kevin's shin under the table. "Shut. Up."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:01 am

Reese
My eyes widened slightly, and my cheeks turned a faint shade of red "So... um... Kevin, what do you do on your free time other then conning people?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next