the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

3 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 12 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:03 am

Kevin: "Free time? Have none. Conning is a full-time lifestyle."

Kayla: I rolled my eyes. Kevin thought he was just /so/ cool.

Kevin: "But you like fixing cars, correct? And something about a motorcycle." My eyes narrowed at him in concentration for a second.

Kayla: Sometimes how much Kevin knew scared me.

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 12 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:04 am

Reese
I nodded, dumbstruck "Yeah, fixing one up for a friend... how did you know?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:08 am

Kevin: I smirked. "I have my ways."

Kayla: "In his free time, Kevin is a stalker." Half-true.

Kevin: I glanced at my watch. "I gotta go soon, Kay."

Kayla: My face fell. "So soon?"

Kevin: I nodded. "Bruno says there's a rich family, with a teen party going on, a neighborhood over that is in need of...worse than heroin." I stood up, pulling on my hat again, and ruffling Kay's hair as I left. I never said goodbyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:09 am

Reese
"Well..." I muttered thoughtfully, taking another drink of my milkshake "that was sure interesting"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:12 am

Kayla: "Did you like him?" I asked. I slumped down in my seat and put my feet on the table, deeming a glare from a waiter. I shrugged, we'd be leaving soon, anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:13 am

Reese
"He was interesting. He seemed to upset you, though" I was careful with my words around about anybody but Kay. She was always blunt with me, so I was blunt with her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:16 am

Kayla: "Don't know what you're talking about," I mumbled staring at my shoes.

hehe Kay's shoes: http://www.journeys.com/product.aspx?id=187500&g=girls&p=shoes&l=multi&m=SM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:18 am

xD
Reese
"May 16th, at 2:37 p.m?" I asked.

was it when she was born? Wouldn't Reese know her birthday?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:27 am

Hehehe. Kinda random, but...

And no, it's not her birthday.

And whoaaaa something crazzzzzy just came to meeee

Kayla: I frowned. "Front page, Flash News," I recited. "The tragic accident of today left the two Brown children, son and daughter of the owners of Toyland, in the custody of foster care. The parents, Emily and Mark Brown, accused of tax-withdrawal, were found trying to escape the border of the district. Seemingly to abandon their toy shop, and start anew. Fortunately, they were spotted and seized by our talented officer in Chief, Deputy (Make name up later). The Browns have been sentence to life in prison."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:29 am

What? And I gotta go... after you tell me what
And oh my gosh, that explains the toys >.>

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:30 am

GRRR you WOULD leave.
Not telling you what, it's a surprise since you haven't figured it out.

Yesss *nods*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:32 am

Exactly, the surprise can't come yet, anyway.
And it'll only come if Pavie doesn't come back tomorrow.
So hopefully she will come, but if not then I have a back up!
Night!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:38 am

I thought her birthday was today, but maybe I'm wrong.... :p

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:36 pm

I thought it was yesterday. Planning on replying to Kay? Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:24 pm

Oh...okay then...

Kayla: I blinked, snapping out of my little recitation. "There's your explanation."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:30 pm

I mean, how do you reply to that?! 'Oh my gosh, I'm sorry'?
Reese
"Kay..." I muttered, gently taking her hand to try and comfort "I don't know what to say. Why didn't you tell me before?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:32 pm

no, lol, idk.

Kayla: "Don't say anything, there's a /reason/ I didn't tell you," My voice was a little sharper than usual, but not angry. I stood up, slipping my hand out of his. "Come on, let's go..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:33 pm

Reese
"Okay then, I won't say anything" I murmured softly, following her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:34 pm

Kayla: "Good, because I don't like to talk about it." I nodded, as we left. I couldn't just paste a smile back on, but I didn't want to stay in a bad mood...hmm...what to do, what to do...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:36 pm

Reese
I staid silent, stuffing my hands in my pockets

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:40 pm

Kayla: I sighed. "Now things will be all awkward and quiet as you decide to pity me, which - of course - is pity that I don't want."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:43 pm

Reese
"...Okay, one second you're telling me to shut up, and the next you're saying my silence means pity?!" I asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next