the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turn off your mind, relax and float down stream. It is not dying.

+4
Echo
ßøn∑z
Jacky K.
PavoLights
8 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Turn off your mind, relax and float down stream.  It is not dying. - Page 8 Empty Re: Turn off your mind, relax and float down stream. It is not dying.

Post by Black&White Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:59 pm

Nightwing
My throat thickens as i pull back again, raising her chin slightly to meet my eyes. "I'd be far from happy, Spades. And my future..." I take her hand in mine, running my thumb over the simple silver band on her finger. "...I always wanted it to be with you." I kiss her cheek. "And you aren't the death card anymore, Spades. You're the Queen. /My/ queen, Beth."
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Turn off your mind, relax and float down stream.  It is not dying. - Page 8 Empty Re: Turn off your mind, relax and float down stream. It is not dying.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:05 pm

Spades
The corner of my mouth twitched, a reluctant smile starting to form "I can't believe even though we're /dead/, you're still too good for me. It's not fair" I laughed softly, glancing down at my ring "Guess you're stuck with me anyway though" I was smiling softly now, and kissed him "Forever"

"Uh... this is probably the sweetest thing I have ever witnessed in my entire life... nonetheless... if you guys are going to get back to the whole 'alive' thing..." A little girl spoke behind us, then cleared her throat uneasily. I pulled away from Nightwing and glanced behind me. There was a girl, tall and lanky, with a batman baseball cap and red high-tops standing a few yards away

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:15 pm

Nightwing

"Timmi! They were having a cutezy moment againnnnn..."
I glance over at the stands, another girl older then the other, mouse brown curls framing her oval face. "I'm quite literally tearing up..." She fake pouts with a smile at the other one.
I look between them confused. "Who...How..." I didn't know how to form a question right then. There were too many going through my head right then.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:20 pm

Spades
I swear, if these two are another pair of creepy manipulative kids, I will go Ace /so/ fast that-
"I feel bad now. Honestly, that was so adorable, maybe we shouldn't have interrupted" the younger girls said, crossing her ankles and looking over at the older one "And if that other thing happens with the Joker, I think I will cry. So hard. So very hard. I mean, they're like the BEST couple ever" she nodded

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:31 pm

Nightwing
"What. Is going on?" I manage to formulate. Pretty important question.
The older one laughed a little, standing and skipping down the stairs to the younger one. "Yeah, well. Nightwing gets raped after that then it's truly your fault." Her tone is joking but her face is oddly serious. "But yes. They are the best couple in the world." She glances over at the two of us. "Well, ready to live again?"
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:36 pm

Spades:
"Uh..." I glanced over at Nightwing, confusion written across my face
The girl gave an exasperated sigh "I MEANT in DDS, okay? Though in DC, that's still not totally out of the question..." she coughed, adjusting her cap

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:37 pm

"Hey, hey, hullo!" a new voice called. A short, pale teen with half-brown, half-purple pigtails ran in. "Sorry ta interrupt, an' if this isn't right o' me you can assail me with a trout, but I just had ta come in an' say that that was just like, the cutest thing ever!"
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:40 pm

Spades:
Now I was even more speechless, looking at Nightwing again
"Hey Susan" The younger one waved over "Nah, it's alright. I think we might be freaking the happy couple out though" she laughed softly "Not an easy task, I must say"

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:42 pm

"Ehehe!" the girl with pigtails giggled, jogging over to the other two girls. "Well, it's understandable, anyway."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:47 pm

"Yes, it is out of the question in DC! Spades is not dying there." She gives a comical glare before waving off the younger girl. "And, psh. Speak for yourself. Inque freaks /everyone/ out, and you know it. And don't even get me started on Harley..." She giggles, clapping her hands together. "ALRIGHT! Shall we get started bringing these two back?"
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:50 pm

"Ug... Inque" the youngest shudders "and gah, fine, maybe, probably not but you never know" she was talking quickly, making hand gestures to enunciate what she was saying. "And YES! Let's DO IT... we just press a button for that, right? Oooh, I think I got it!" She pulled a small, blue button out of her jean pocket

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:54 pm

"I think Inque is pretty cool..." the pigtailed one admitted. "An' honestly, Asylum scares me way more...especially since..." She shuddered.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:55 pm

"Inque is /awesome/, but freaking /scary/" the baseball cap one clarified "Those two coincide a whole lot, for some reason. NOW! PAY ATTENTION!" She waved the button "I will press this now, yes?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:58 pm

She shrugs with a smile. "What can I say? I love my creepers." The older one smiles, nodding to the young girl.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:01 am

Spades
I started to stand, as the youngest pressed the button with obvious joy. Suddenly, things started to fade... slowly at first... then faster, faster... I started to call out to Nightwing before he faded as well. Everything was gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:12 am

Peter
I blinked my eyes open, grogginess hanging over me like a fog. It looked like I was in an open field, with a clear, blue sky overhead and a cool breeze blowing. How did I get here...? I must've shifted or something. But why couldn't I remember it? I shook my head quickly.
I ached all over...my legs, my face, my torso, my neck... What had happened? I rubbed my head, trying to think. The last thing I remembered was...
Gods no!
That couldn't have been real! It would mean...it would mean that...
That girl...the one who'd tormented me...she'd pierced my lungs, stabbed my heart, sliced open my throat...
It couldn't have been real! It wasn't real! I couldn't be...
"I'm really sorry," a voice said. I whipped around to see a girl standing behind me. She had a round face and soft, gray eyes, and she wore low pigtails that started out brown and ended purple.
"Where did you just come from?!" I asked. I hadn't heard her approach...
"I'm around," she replied. "I'm all over." Way to be cryptic.
"Then...can you tell me where this is?" I asked. "I'm sorta...lost." Her eyes flashed with sympathy, her expression turning to a sad smile.
"There's no easy way to say this," she started. "But--"
"Don't tell me," I said, shaking my head hurriedly. "Don't say anything, please." I didn't want her to confirm my wild suspicion...
"You've been murdered," she told me softly, sitting down in front of me. "I'm sorry."
No...
"No, I...! I can't...I can't be...!" I shut my eyes tightly, my hands curling into fists. "I can't be dead!" I felt a hand on my shoulder.
"I'm afraid it's true," the girl said.
"Who...who are you...?" I asked. "Are you..." I didn't want to say it. "Are you...dead, too?"
"To answer your second question," she began, "no, I'm not. And as for your first...you know me very well. You just don't remember me right now. Er, suffice it to say that I created the universes, the Planar Universe, everything you know. And you."
I looked up at her, not believing a word. She was just...a normal girl. A short, plain-looking, normal girl. There was no way in hell that she created the multiverse!
"Ah, I didn't think you'd believe me," she said with a chuckle. "I'll admit, it's a high claim. It's true, though. But right now, we're standing on opposite sides of the Fourth Wall. You don't know me when you're on that side."
"What're you talking about?" This girl made no sense! "Just...just leave me alone, please. I need time to think..."
"Oh, you'll have time."
"You don't need to remind me!" I snapped. "I mean...the people I left behind...they...
"They're devastated. I couldn't tell you how many tears they've shed for you. I mean, when Sarah found your body...saddest thing I've--"
"Shut up!" I exclaimed. "Don't...don't tell me! Just...leave me alone!"
"...Her name is Asylum, by the way. Your murderer, I mean. Well, actually, that isn't her real name; it's a codename. Ir--"
"I said to leave me alone!"
"...Ironically, her real name is Sarah. But I didn't create her."
"What will make you go away?!"
"Oh, not a thing. I'm here for a reason, you know. If you'd actually let me finish a thought, I could get to it sooner!" She paused, looking at me to see if I'd interrupt again. I remained silent. "I told you that I created everything. My power over your entire world, your whole existence, is absolute. And, by my awesome-ly epic power-y...stuff...I say that you, Peter has-no-middle-name Arkan, are not ready yet.
"How did you know my--?"
"You're really not getting this supreme creator thing, are you? ...Anyway, as I was saying, you're not ready. Not yet. I'm sending you back."
I stared at her in disbelief, not daring to let myself hope.
"Y-you mean...?"
"You won't remember a thing, and neither will anyone else. I'll pretty much reset everything to before the point where you first encountered Asylum. But then you won't encounter her, because that's BW's turf. BW would have to be there, and believe you me, neither of us wants to go through all that again!"
"BW...?"
"Black&White. Another creator. You know her, too, but not nearly as well as you know me. Asylum is her creation."
"But can you really...can you really do it?"
"Well, yeah."
"Then...why do more people die? Why don't you send them back? I mean...why am I special? N-not that I don't want to go back, of course! But I...I'm just one kid..."
"Wrong. Out of all my creations, you're the closest to me by far." She smiled. "Alright, are you ready to be alive again?"
"Y-yes!" I stammered, still in disbelief. Could she really do it, or was this some cruel trick?
"Button, button," she murmured, sticking her hand in one of her pockets. "Ende had one...all shiny and blue...I should...aha!" She pulled out a blue button, holding it up with a grin. "I love pushing buttons. Okay, time to go! Oh, and by the way, Peter, take a load off before you head out again. You know, when you get back over on this side of the Fourth Wall. You deserve it! Ughhhh, that murder was bruuuutal...most depressing thing ever... Alright, I'm sending you back now!"
She pushed the button, and the world started to fade. Slowly at first, then faster and faster...and everything was gone.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8