the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turn off your mind, relax and float down stream. It is not dying.

+4
Echo
ßøn∑z
Jacky K.
PavoLights
8 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Turn off your mind, relax and float down stream.  It is not dying. - Page 2 Empty Re: Turn off your mind, relax and float down stream. It is not dying.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:12 am

I know Sad

and yeah, I need to think of other people that I've killed. I think Marie Aldric might make a cameo, but not for long

and okay Sad

Back to top Go down

Turn off your mind, relax and float down stream.  It is not dying. - Page 2 Empty Re: Turn off your mind, relax and float down stream. It is not dying.

Post by PavoLights Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:23 am

Marshall: We're both quiet for awhile, just content with staring at the sky. "Sometimes, I think I'm happy by myself," he says quietly. I jump and look up at him. "There's no one to please, no one who will cry...but then I get lonely. Does that make me selfish?"

Name: Joyce Ryder
Appearence: Caramel skin, curly hair, brown eyes
Bio: Jonas' longtime crush and finally girlfriend. She was his and Marshall's roomate until he became famous. She tested drugs for him and would have seizures, long story short her and Jonas were finally together, but then the war broke out.
COD: Shot to death
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:26 am

Jonas
I feel a hand in mine, Joyce's hand. The only constant in my death, the one thing that reassured me as we both expired. And now? Now there was numbness, nothing but that one feeling, her hand in mine.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:29 am

I'm guessing they should be together?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:30 am

Yeah, that's what I thought

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:33 am

Hm...what would their world look like?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:34 am

The apartment? Or maybe... beside a lake in the fall or something?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:38 am

Hm...probably something that matters to them. The subway maybe?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:39 am

That's hilarious, I went back to the chat looking for some good quotes, and I though 'hey, I should suggest the subway' but then I decided I was too lazy. Let's do it!

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:47 am

Lol!

Joyce: "Now closing doors. Now closing doors." My eyelids flutter as though I were awaking from a dream. My legs feel wobbly and I have to lean into someone. It's freezing cold and I don't have my jacket. But my hand is warm. I feel my fingers twitch and look down. I'm holding Jonas' hand.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:49 am

Again, I must say it. This is an 'aw' moment.

Aaaaw!
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:49 am

Jonas
My eyes open as well, everything so... sharp. I don't remember everything being this clear. As the doors close, I see a young couple on the stair case, kissing. Then the subway sped off. I look over at Joyce, confusion plain in my eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:50 am

btw Jacky, Jonas and Joyce had their first kiss on the subway stairs. That's them, 12 years ago. It was just a bit before they had their fight and parted ways for those 12 years

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:52 am

o.o

AAWWWWWW!!!! *goes all fangirl*
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:53 am

Hey, look, Pavo! Our chat has a fangirl!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:53 am

Oh, and Jonas didn't remember the kiss 'cause he was more then just a little drunk at the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:56 am

Yay!
Joyce: I just smile to myself, watching their forms fade off into nothing. "You wouldn't remember," I say quietly. I don't know of I meant to say it, it just slipped out.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:59 am

Jonas
"Um... alright..." Then I did a double take. She looked twelve years younger then when I saw her last. Then when she... "Joyce, did we die?" Weird question. Now she's going to think I'm a freak, great. She'll never like m- wait... maybe those past 12 years was some kind of freaky day dream I had, I'm thinking like I did when I was 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:00 am

*takes out pom-poms* Jonas! Jonas! He's our man! If he can't kiss her, nobody can!
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:02 am

I literally had to cover my mouth to keep from laughing really, really loudly

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:07 am

xD
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:07 am

Joyce: "Dead." I repeat, letting it sink in. Slowly, I move my eyes away and look up at him. My heart beats a little faster and when I look down at our hands, thoughts start flooding my mind. Why am I holding his hand? I'm giving him the wrong idea. Or is this what I'm suppose to be doing? "Maybe..." I say softly.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:10 am

Jonas
That one word hit me like a bullet, and my free hand went to my chest. Everything seemed to be fine... "And did Marshall take over America?" I asked softly, the words sounding absurd in my mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:15 am

Joyce: "Marshall... He can't even take care of his kids on his own." The kids, their birthdays are coming soon; I need to get presents. How old are they turning? Nineteen?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:19 am

Jonas
"Which is exactly what I thought..." I took a deep breath, looking away from her and back out the window of the subway. That's when I realized what was flashing by. Scenes. More specifically, scenes from our lives. Scenes of us, together. Everything from our meeting, to the last party, to our... to our deaths.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next