the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

3 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 6 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:42 am

Jude
"That wasn't a TRADE" Because that would be really creepy... "I just... well... wanted to let you know that... you know." I coughed, rubbing the back of my head

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 6 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:43 am

Julia: "If we're ever going to have a NORMAL relationship, you'll have to get over all this awkwardness about that topic." I rolled my eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:50 am

Jude
"I can't imagine us ever having a normal relationship... and I'm not the only one with the awkwardness!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:51 am

Julia: "Me neither, but...well fine, then I'll get over it right now! Sex. Sex, sex, sex. I want to have sex with you, Jude." I could feel myself blushing, but whatever. "There!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:56 am

XD that was so funny/awkward
Jude
"Um..." Well how the heck do I respond to THAT?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:58 am

x) hehe

Julia: "Gosh, I'm such an idiot. And I probably sounded like an idiot. I'll see you later Jude." If I don't, like, die of embarrassment. I walked to the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:03 am

Gah, this is so weird/wrong to be writing about online... but it's just like writing a book, I guess. If you can't handle mature topics...
Jude
I couldn't let her walk about again! That /never/ ended well "Wait Julia, I want to have sex with you to" I said that really quickly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:04 am

Lol, don't they do it in Hell all the time?

Julia: I winced. "That just made it worse. We sound like such creepers, normal people don't TALK about this, they just...do it. I don't know what I was thinking."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:07 am

Not me...
Jude
I swear, there was literally no way to please her... "I told you, we're not normal" I muttered, running a hand through my hair

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:09 am

righttt
if it makes you uncomfortable, we can have them quit discussing it?
If they ever actually x.x. then we'll skip through it, because I think it's weird to describe that in a C.C.

Julia: "Yeah, but." I sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:13 am

Ah, it's okay, but if it gets too awkward, Reese may start running around and screaming bloody murder, even though he's back at the base xD
But yea, totally Razz Why would you even ever WANT to?!

Jude
"Julia, I love you. And I would really like to spend the rest... of my life with... you" I said. Whoa, that sounded like a proposal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:16 am

I don't know. O.o
it just sounds like an activity for the creepers of the world.
Like IMVU or something. EWEY.

Julia: I blinked. "Um, that's nice, but...uh, what does that have to do with our conversation...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:23 am

Yeah, I mean seriously

Jude
"Julia, I know this is a random time and place, and that this isn't really fair to you to ask you this now... but..." I walked over, looking uncertain for a second, then confident. I slid to one knee, pulling out the ring box "Julia Cartwell, I love you more then I thought I could ever love anybody. You're my world, my heart, my... oh screw this, I can't think of anything good enough to describe it. Will you marry me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:30 am

Julia: My jaw dropped, and my eyes widened to the size of saucers. That question, that something I thought I'd NEVER hear come out of Jude's mouth. I gulped down the lump in my throat, happy tears in my eyes, though they didn't spill over. All I could manage was nodding and a very quiet. "Yes."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:35 am

Jude
I slipped the ring on her finger, my hands actually shaking. Then I let the case drop to the ground as I wrapped my arms around her, and kissed her deeply and passonately

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:40 am

Julia: I kissed him back, on a natural high, and pulled back after a little, to stare at the ring. The ring. On my finger. From Jude. The ring. An engagement ring. Whoa. I couldn't stop smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:43 am

Jude
I smiled back, my grin as wide as hers "Sorry it's not as fancy as anything Daniel would get you..." Julia Silver.... I felt lightheaded

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:45 am

Julia: "I don't care if it's "fancy", to me it's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." I clasped my hands together, as if to protect the ring. So no one could take it away, take away what it meant - Jude. Jude being mine, totally and completely /mine/. "I love you so much, Jude."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:50 am

Jude
My smile got even wider. I thought back to when we first met. She, the aspiring performer, and me, the crazy guy that hung out around the Cirque and carried a knife. "I love you to, Julia. So much it hurts"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:54 am

They've come a loooooong way.

Julia: I was so happy that I did a little spin, bringing me right in front of Jude. I grabbed his hands and swung them a little. "Julia Silver," I whispered. It sounded so pretty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:57 am

*nods*

Jude
"Julia Silver" I repeated "it's perfect."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:02 am

Julia: Perfect. Jude and Julia Silver = perfect. My smile widened, and I bounced on the balls of my feet excitedly/happily. Nothing had ever been "perfect" for me before. I knew this thought was random, but - "You know, we'll have the same initials?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:06 am

Jude
"JS" I nod "Huh, that's strange" I smiled

what's her middle name?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:07 am

I don't actually know, I've never thought about it, lol.

What's his?

Julia: "I think it's a sign, that...we were meant to be together." I dropped his hands and hugged him instead, burying my face in his chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:10 am

Never thought about it xD

Jude
I held her close, resting my head on hers and closing my eyes. "I bet you're right" I smiled

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next