the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

3 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 7 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:12 am

Julia: "/I/ bet I just sounded like a fortune cookie.." I laughed.

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 7 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:13 am

Jude
"Maybe just a little" I admited with a chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:15 am

Julia: "Still, I kind of like the thought." I lifted my head and pressed my lips to his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:17 am

Jude
"I like it to" I smile against her lips, wrapping my arms around her again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:19 am

Julia: Wow no fighting in...ten minutes? It was a record. The thought ran through the back of my mind, but I didn't let it taint our moment. Our engagement moment. More like a scene at this point. I told my brain to shut up, and hung my arms around his neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:23 am

Jude
This is the longest we've gone without fighting for a while, but I ignored that thought and kissed her harder. We were getting married soon... that single thought was almost dizzying to think about

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:28 am

Julia: My lips parted against his, deepening the kiss with tongue. We were engaged~ Jude and me were engaged, lalalalala. Julia Silver. And there was nothing my dad could do to stop us from getting married.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:32 am

Jude
I ran my tongue against her's, and ran a hand through her hair. It was just Julia and I, and soon, till death do we part

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:35 am

awww cute, Jude.

Julia: I felt my hands lower, closer to his shirt, but I pulled away, and bit my lip. I looked at my ring, not because I wanted to this time. For a cover-up, because I didn't want another fight. Last time we had gotten to this point while kissing, it had been one of our biggest fights. So I just pretended to stare at my ring in awe again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:39 am

He has his moments xD
Jude
"Something wrong?" I whispered, studying her face

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:41 am

yahhh <3Jude

Julia: "No," I lied, putting on an innocent smile. "Just looking at the ring again." Even I knew I was a terrible liar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:42 am

Jude
I took her chin in my hand and had her look at me "Julia. What's wrong?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:44 am

Julia: "I..." I looked into his eyes and kind of lost my train of thought for a moment. "I don't want to fight anymore." That wasn't the full truth. I thought that pulling away would maybe solve that problem. We wouldn't get in a fight over the 's word' this time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:48 am

Jude
"Well... maybe this time we don't have to fight..." I whispered "Maybe this time... unless you don't want to..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:55 am

Julia: I hesitated, working up my courage. But then, as an answer, I kissed him again, a little more recklessly, roughly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:58 am

Jude
I met her intensity with every kiss, holding her tightly against me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:00 am

Julia: After a little bit of that, I slowly worked on his shirt. I tried not to think about it as I undid the buttons, but there were still thoughts like this: Oh my god, are we really about to do this?! Me and Jude?! What?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:02 am

Jude
I could feel her bewilderment, and I felt my own, also. This was the girl that was supposed to hate and fear me, not... I helped her take my shirt off, and then I slid my hands up her back. "I love you, Julia" I breathed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:10 am

*fast forwards*

Julia: My eyes fluttered open. I blinked. I was lying in the bed, and Jude was next to me...and suddenly I remembered what we'd done. Was it the right choice?! Oh no. I couldn't have thoughts like that NOW. and then there was the engagement, was I pushing things? Was Jude pushed into what we just did? Why was I freaking out? I should quit worrying! I sighed slightly, watching Jude. Not in a creepy, Kayla-way, though. Just a thinking way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:16 am

Jude
I opened my eyes and looked over at her, still shocked almost. "Good morning" I murmured, the sun's first rays streaming through the window

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:18 am

Julia: "Morning," I muttered back, burying my face in my pillow, for some reason blushing a little. I felt exposed suddenly, and grabbed my clothes from the floor, tugging them on. Jude had seen my scars...and he hadn't ran...well, that wasn't the FIRST time he'd seen them, but...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:22 am

Jude
I got my clothes on as well, wondering if she was regretting this. The engagement, what we just did... I had a horrible, sinking feeling that began to blot out the happiness that had just been consuming me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:27 am

Julia: What were you even supposed to SAY after something like this? 'oh, you're good in bed' that would be so weird! But were you just...not supposed to talk about it? Then it would become an elephant in the room, and things would be awkward - like they were starting to get now. Shoot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:29 am

Jude
"When should the wedding be?" I asked, looking at her hand with the ring on it, then back up to her face with a small smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:31 am

Julia: "Huh?" Jude's words snapped me out of my thoughts. "Oh, um...I don't know, I haven't thought about it yet." I hadn't had time to. "We should let Natasha and James have theirs before ours, though."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next