the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

3 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 9 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by PavoLights Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:44 pm

Max: "For thirteen years now, America has been a country of promiscuity, violence, and broken families. And while we can admit now that we placed our hopes and dreams with a madman, it seems some of you still have sequins in your eyes. But have no fear, my fellow patriots. Follow me and together we will restore sanity!" I let out a string of curses and grab my hammer.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 9 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:48 pm

Rose
And what, if you kill a jobless teenager, that's going to make EVERYTHING better? I wasn't even a legal adult yet, I realized. Huh, that's weird. Now I'd never live to that point.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:52 pm

Rita: "There is no inbetween! Either you will join this new age or perish beneath the wheels of progress. But for those of you who need help understanding just what that means..." I turn towards the girl and smile.

Max: When I show up, people are surrounding the building and pointing. I push through the crowd and hurry to the elevator.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:55 pm

Rose
My eyes widened for a moment, fear clear in them... I remember the spoiled rich girl I used to be, and how I would react if I had never met Max... though if I had never met Max I probably wouldn't be here right now... but instead of my head drooping, I held it up high, looking at her defiantly

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:58 pm

Damn, I think I'll miss Max. >.>

Rita: "Stupid even in death," I mutter as I put the gun to her chest. As I pull the trigger, I hear the door open behind me.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:03 pm

Gah, me too. It was going to be really interesting to see him go all soldier
and I thought she was going to shoot her in the stomach so there would be a dramatic last words thing?
Rose
I gasped, pain shooting through me immidiately. Wetness spread across my chest, my white dress turning red. "Maxie" I whispered when I vaugely saw him enter. She didn't directly hit my heart, so I had a few seconds left... but I was fading fast

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:17 pm

Rita: When I turn around, there's some Ginger guy standing there. His eyes are wide open, his body completely still. Wait, that's that Edison guy. When he takes a step forward, a take three back, gun raised. "Stay right where you are!" I say. But as if on cue, his face contorts and he comes at me full speed. With one swing, I hear a sickinging snap as the gun falls to the ground. I just barely miss the next hit, clutching my wrist. I continue to back up as he swings and swings until finally I'm on the ledge. With an animalistic sound, he raises the hammer above his head and brings it down full force. It's only out of luck that I dodge it, but in doing so I end up slipping off the ledge.

Max: For once, I don't wait to see of she's dead. Instead, I run over to Rose. Damn it, she's losing so much blood! My mind flashes back to my nightmare and I almost get sick. Should I pick her up? Should I call 911? Would they even be fast enough?

Rita: Somehow, I managed to grab onto a window ledge with my good hand. I bite my lip against the pain as I struggle not to fall into the crowd of people.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:25 pm

Rose
"Maxie" I repeated, struggling to keep my eyes open. I would sleep soon, but not yet "Is that panic on your face?" Or was it joy? I couldn't tell through the fog of my mind, the coming darkness. But I wasn't afraid, not anymore. I knew what was coming.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:30 pm

Lol, sure.

Max: "What the hell do you think it is?!" I snap. I yank off my jacket and lay it on her, unsure of what else to do. "Someone get a doctor!" I yell down below.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:34 pm

Rose
Panic? For me? I think I would have had a heart attack if my heart wasn't fighting so hard as it was. "Max, it's no use" I said in a deadly calm voice. I reached out and touched his arm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:35 pm

Tyler: I had been watching from the shadows below the building, Rita's orders. Why was I listening to that chick? She was just another girl - My eyes flashed as I saw her hanging from the side of the building. Without thinking, I pushed through the crowd, looking up at her. Just then her grip slipped, and she fell. I gritted my teeth and sprinted those last few feet, catching her just before she hit the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:49 pm

Hey Pavo, thanks to you, a couple of days after the Jonas/Joyce death, I went to a funeral and was scared to death. lol. It was in a tiny brick building where they totally closed us in, and there were two huge, kill-you-with-flick-of-wrist funeral directors in there o.o

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:49 pm

Plus a huge I Look at the World and I Notice it's Turning moment happened after that

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:54 pm

Maxwell: "You don't know that!" I practically yell. What does she know? We just need to wait for someone to come, then everything will be alright. Fuck, why didn't I bring Valerie with me?!

Rita: I let out a shriek as my grip slips and shut my eyes, awaiting the sudden crash. Is this how I go out? Dying just when I was getting started? How fucking pitiful. But somehow someone catches me. I shakily let out the breath I'd been holding as I look up to see who it is. "Nice timing, Ty," I whisper.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:55 pm

Lol, seriously? XD
What happened?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:01 pm

Okay, so there were these twins, boy and girl, 11 but they looked younger. Yes, they were blonde. The boy teamed up with his brother and they got into the loft, throwing a bunch of stuff at the girls. Then there was another blond girl (who was more like Myrah then the twin, totally) that came up with this big plot thing for what was going on. And there was another blond boy who was really nice to the girl, and defended her against the younger brother. And then there was a 15 year old and I who looked upon all this with amusement, until I got hit and went up and joined the boys. I alternated between that and rocking out on Beatles rockband in the middle of the room, singing I Am the Walrus and stuff

Rose
I flinched "Please just stop yelling, Max" I whispered, unusually quiet 'I'm going to die, okay?" Tears were streaming down my face, though I wasn't even sad anymore. Just... accepting "Can you just stop screaming for my last moments?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:01 pm

Oh, and my sister was being all Joyce and telling us to calm down and not break anything >.>

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:06 pm

XD
That's hilarious!

Maxwell: My teeth clench and I look away. "Fine," I whisper.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:09 pm

chores time >.<
and I know, right?! It was hilarious!

Rose
"Maxwell...have you figured it out yet?" I couldn't die until he knew, I just couldn't... "Why I stayed all these years? Why I stood for all the abuse?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:09 pm

Tyler: I forced a weak smile, relieved. "I couldn't very well let Lovely Rita Metermaid die, could I? You still haven't paid me back," I added quickly, so it didn't sound like I was going soft.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:17 pm

Rita: I snort. How could I have ever forgotten? I start trying to wriggle free of him only to bend my bad wrist the wrong way. I hiss in pain and throw off my mask. "That bastard..." I breathe as I hold it my wrist back in place.

Maxwell: "I had an idea," I say quietly. The next time I saw her, I'd vowed to tell her what an idiot she was. If she even liked me more than a boss, she had to have been seriously fucked up. But somehow, now just doesn't seem like the time.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:23 pm

Tyler: "Lemme see," I said quietly, not waiting for her permission to carefully look it over. I knew enough of injuries, as the most violent rebel...ex-rebel, I mean.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:31 pm

Rita: Another wave of pain runs through me and I choke back tears. "How bad is it?" I say between clenched teeth. I can't afford to be walking around with a cast for a few weeks, both literally and figuratively.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next