the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

3 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 21 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:10 pm

Kayla: "Nothing." I bit my lip, looking down as I toed the dirt on the ground with my shoe.

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 21 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:12 pm

Reese
"Oh, okay..." I trailed off into uncomforable silence. Maybe the kiss upset her, that had to be it. I shouldn't have kissed her right after visiting the cemetary, it was disrespectful or something

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:23 pm

Kayla: "Reese..." I touched his cheek with my fingertips. "I really, really like you." I locked eyes with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:26 pm

Reese
I smiled slightly, "I really, really like you too, Kayla" Maybe even more

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:28 pm

Kayla: love...the word was on the tip of my tongue, but instead I turned away with a nod. "oh, and Reese? I really liked that kiss." I had noticed he looked unsure about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:29 pm

Reese
I blushed... did she do that on purpose again? Then I took her hand in mine as we started walking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:30 pm

Kayla: "Blushing like a t-...like Reese," I caught myself quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:33 pm

Reese
"Like a teddybear" I finished with a slight sigh, but there was no way I could be even irritated with Kayla today

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:35 pm

Kayla: "A big, strong teddy bear?" I tried.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:36 pm

Reese
I actually half laughed at the effort she was putting into making it sound less lame "It's okay Kayla, I get it"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:39 pm

Kayla: "Kayla? You've called me that, like, three times now." Or two...I was bad with math... "Kay is much for fitting. Kayla sounds too mature."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:43 pm

Reese
I laughed slightly "Hm, or Kay-Kat" I laughed harder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:45 pm

Kayla: "It's not a terrible idea..." I shrugged with an easy smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:49 pm

Reese
"Alright then, Kay-kat it is" I laughed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:51 pm

Kayla: "Just Kay is fine..." I smirked, as we came to the base and went inside. I sprinted down the hall. "BLACK OPPPPPPS!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:52 pm

Reese
I laughed, watching her for a second before darting after

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:54 pm

Kayla: "Black ops, black ops lalalalala!" I slid the disc in, then bounced on the couch for a moment until it loaded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:56 pm

Reese
I grabbed two controllers, handing one to her as the game powered up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:58 pm

Kayla: We played for a little while...how was Reese beating me?! Just as he was about to get a kill, I jumped onto his lap, blocking his vision. "HA!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:01 pm

Reese
"Hey!" I exclaimed, trying to see around her as I felt my remote vibrate as she killed me. "You little cheat!" But I was laughing too hard to sound angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:04 pm

Kayla: "Sorry." I turned around on his lap, my eyes innocent. "It was an accident."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:07 pm

Reese
"Mhmm, so was this" I said, right before I grabbed her controller and started running, while killing her character

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:09 pm

Kayla: "HEY!" I laughed, running after him. "Not nice, Reesey!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:16 pm

Reese
"One kill!" I counted off "Two kills!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:23 pm

Kayla: I came up behind him and attempted to take the control. I wasn't strong enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next