the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

3 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 12 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:37 pm

Tyler: "Tape," I mumbled, peeling some off the wall, some old tape someone had stuck there. And I grabbed a bottle of liquor, clumsily handing them to her.

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 12 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by PavoLights Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:41 pm

Rita: I hastily tape up the crack and step back to observe my handiwork. "So, why'd you look so fucked up the other day?" I ask suddenly.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:42 pm

Tyler: "Eh?" I muttered, not knowing what - oh. I scowled. "Dog attacked me," I lied. I couldn't tell her that Jude had beaten me, and I definitely couldn't even tell her I'd gotten a shot at Jude. Because then she'd think that she'd repaid me and...she'd leave.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:50 pm

Aw
Rita: When I'm confident that I've saved the world from drowning, I take another swig of alcohol and spin around. "Seriously? That sucks. I've gotten attacked by one before too." I grin and shrug off my jacket, pointing at the long scar on my shoulder. "I got that when I was eight."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:53 pm

Tyler: "That's sexy," I muttered half-sarcastically. "Yeah. Big dog. I could have taken 'em, but, uh...I was drunk."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:57 pm

Rita: I bounce down on the couch and cross my legs. "I never knew a dog could give people black eyes. Must've been a fiesty little bastard."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:00 pm

Tyler: "That's one way of putting it," I muttered, rubbing my eyes. "Why the hell are you here, anyway, Rita?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:07 pm

Rita: "Well, I wanted milk," I say easily. "But then you didn't have any. So, here I am."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:13 pm

Tyler: "You wouldn't have brought your bag if all you wanted was milk..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:17 pm

xD
Jude: "Did I just get compared to a dog?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:18 pm

Rita: "Ty, my bag's like attached to my spleen. When's the last time you saw me without it?" I yawn and stretch like a cat. "Besides, what's wrong with letting me stay here for the night? It's not like you haven't let other girls do that."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:18 pm

Lol! XD
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:19 pm

Jude: "Well, I've been called worse by better people"

That you have, Jude. That you have

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:21 pm

Tyler: "All of them put out, though," I muttered under my breath, running a hand through my hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:23 pm

Hey! Better people?...yup, sounds about right. xD

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:26 pm

Rita: "Hey, I'm putting out. Just not in the way they did." I grab a pillow from the floor. "In fact, you should be glad to share your humble abode with me over some whore."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:27 pm

Tyler: "Whores know when to shut up, at least," I grumbled. Was I supposed to give her the bed? That was what someone with manners would do...I sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:33 pm

Rita: "That's because you /pay/ them, dear. I'm sure they could tell you what a horrible kisser you are, they just choose not to because it'd could cost them a meal. I, on the other hand, don't use you as a meal ticket."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:34 pm

Tyler: To hell with manners. "Fuck you." I flopped onto my bed, a bottle of beer in hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:37 pm

Rita: "Bet ya' wish ya' could could," I say with a triumphant grin.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:38 pm

Tyler: "Bet I do," I admitted with a shrug, taking a gulp of beer.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:42 pm

Rita: I frown at the last part and lay down on the couch, ripping off my hat and keeping the pillow over my head.

I finally figured out why Rita and Tyler's original deal bothered her so much.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:43 pm

Why?

Tyler: I sighed quietly and flicked off the light. "Goodnight."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:47 pm

Because when she went on that three year drug binge, she'd do anything to get high, including becoming little more than a prostitute. Even though she still uses, she hates herself for doing that.

And if I randomly disappear, I'm really sorry. I should be getting off soon, I just don't know when. I this week is baby hell week for my school's drama program so I doubt I'll be on.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next