the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

3 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 28 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by PavoLights Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:36 am

You can still make another country if you want, but goodnight.
And I like Albina. Smile
Mathias: "You can call this one. Dania is a little..." I don't even know how to say it.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 28 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:39 am

Really?

Jude
"Hey, I signed up to this thing with the guarantee that /you'd/ be the talker" I grumbled "But fine, fine, what's her number?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:46 am

Yea. She's kind of Tim Burtonie.

Mathias: I tell him and wait for her to pick up.

Dania: I take out my gun and point it at the woman's head, the woman spinning slightly from the twelve shots of whiskey. "Do you mean to insult me in my own home, Fraulien?" Her eyes widen and she sinks down in her chair. As though I'd let her escape so easily. "N-n-no, Fraulien Von Kobach! I only meant that it is impossible for you to have those cards when there were already four aces down in the table." "Don't play innocent with me! You are calling me a cheat right to my face!" A scared servant suddenly shives a phone in front of me. Glaring at the woman, I grab the phone and turn around. "Gutentag?"

PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:51 am

Jude
What the 'ell am I supposed to say?! "Dania Von Kobach?" I asked, leaning against a wall

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:54 am

Dania: English? And an American from the sounds of it. I switch immediately to English. "Yes, this is she. May I ask who is calling?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:56 am

Jude
She sounds nice enough... she is going to start laughing in 5.... 4.... 3.... 2.... "I'm a co-leader of America, Jude Silver. England just initiated war on us, and we need your help"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:04 am

Dania: So these are the bloody queen's new targets, huh? I lower my gun and put a hand on my hip. "I expect a bottle of rum to be ready upon my arrival," I say without thinking.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:07 am

Jude
Oh... wow... that was... I blinked "As many bottles as you want, ma'am. We'll have a room ready for you as soon as you get here. See you then" I hung up, looking at Mat, shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:10 am

Dania: I hang up and take my seat. The woman looks at me wearily, watching every movement to tell what mood I'm in. Suddenly, I slam my head down on the table. "Oh my god, what've I done?!"

Mathias: "Well? Is she with us?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:12 am

Jude
"Yeah, she is" I muttered, still totally shocked "Wow, that's... hm. So we have us, France, and Germany. Maybe we could convince Russia now?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:15 am

Mathias: "Sure. Hopefully Albina's in a good mood too." I pick up the phone and start dialing.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:20 am

Sorry but I gtg for the night.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:22 am

Albina
I was alone in my study, shuffling through a stack of important state papers. I was exhausted, all my advisors and staff had long gone to bed by now. The lack of sleep made me snippy, and I seemed to sign each page with an irritated flourish. Then my phone rang, and I answered it with a slight growl "привет?"

Last edited by endellion on Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:15 pm

I kind of want to make Australia, even if they're not involved...

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:31 pm

You can go ahead and make them, although they'll be siding with the Queen.

Mathias: "Er...hello?" I think that's what she said, although it sounded more like a goat coughing. "This is one of the new leaders of America and we need your help. As you probably know by now, England has decided to turn us back into a colony and have done everything but officially declare war on us."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:44 pm

I know v.v
But all of the U.S. allies have been made, anyway.
And Australia is my favorite country! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:04 pm

I could always make Austraila side with America, although historically they'd go with England...
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:05 pm

Why would they go with England?
And idrc, I'm fine with making an England-siding character.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:11 pm

Well, they were Brotish colonies too and England has more influence over them than they do over America. And if the Queens on this whole shpiel about bringing back the colonies, Australia would be one of the first to go.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:14 pm

Ahhh I see. Okay I'll make Australia soon.~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:52 pm

Albina
If I were the kind of person to laugh, I'd be in hysterics. As it is, all I felt was irritation "I don't have time for practical jokes" I said coldly, in a thick accent. I move to hang up the phone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:18 pm

I'm bored.
And don't want to do my Algebra.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next