the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

3 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 29 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:39 pm

Wow I zoned out and forgot to reply. O.o
Cool! ^_^
Did you make any new friends...or anything like that...?

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 29 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:41 pm

By 'anything like that', what do you mean, hmmm?
And I kinda made some new friends, yea Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:43 pm

idk what I meant, lol.
That's good.

We should brainstorm for RK.
Because even if they get involved in the war somehow, they need a plot...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:45 pm

They could try to enlist, and Jude's all "Yaa... no"?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:51 pm

*nods* Yes, now that I think about it it's a definite yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:54 pm

Bonjour all.

Mathias: "No, wait!" Damn, this isn't going how I planned! "This is the real deal. You can even ask Dania and Louis!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:56 pm

That would be interesting, might make the other world leaders laugh when they get here. Wanna start?
PAVOOOOO!

Albina
"You talked to Dania?" I cursed inwardly, if Germany was going to war, that means Russia was obliged to join (they're allies in this, right?)

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:58 pm

Yep.
Mathias: "Just got off the phone with her," I say with a grin. Looks like there's hope for us yet. "She jumped at the offer."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:59 pm

sure, but how would they know about the war?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:03 pm

Albina
"I'll call you back" I grumbled, quickly hanging up the phone. Then I dialed Dania's number

Er... good point

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:04 pm

maybe they could go to annoy Jude, but he's not home, and Julia says he went to the Cirque, so they go to the Cirque and eavesdrop, and then they pop in and ask...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:07 pm

That's a good idea *nods* but Julia wouldn't be at the apartment, or know where Jude was. Breakup, 'member?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:09 pm

righttttt I forgot that we're doing the past/future thing >.>

Um they could just go to the Cirque on a hunch that Jude would be there, lol.
Or wait, I know. Kayla will drag Reese there because she wants more soda.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:09 pm

Dania: "F-Fraulein? Are you still upset?" I look up from the table as the woman shakily puts down her cards. "Upset? Of course I am!" I've just single handedly launched my country into a possible war. She gives me a confused look. "You mean about the cards?" "Oh...no, I was cheating." I unroll my sleeve and dhow her the twenty or so cards that are strapped there. "Duh." Another servant brings me the phone and I grimace. This can only mean more good news. "Gutentag?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:13 pm

That's a good idea, can you start? Sorry, I just don't have enough brain power to start off plots today

Albina
"Dania, /please/ tell me the last phone call I received was a joke. Please tell me you did not throw your country into war on a whim, therefore throwing /my/ country into war on a whim as well" My voice was very calm, but with a deadly edge to it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:14 pm

haha yeah sure

Kayla: "Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee----" I was planning to hold out his name until he got annoyed and told me to stop.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:18 pm

Dania: "Yes, but if I did tell you that it'd be a lie..." I say slowly. "So no, I won't."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:19 pm

Reese
"What?!" I asked, annoyed. I had been trying to sleep, because I still didn't get much sleep last night. I had been living on coffee and 5 hour energy shots

Albina
"And you didn't consult your allies because why?" I asked, the edge to my voice growing to a low growl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next