the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

3 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 39 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by PavoLights Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:06 pm

Should we see if ende comes on then? Our characters aren't really doing anything unless you want me to use Louis (French ruler)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 39 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:07 pm

She isn't coming on tonight.

Well Tyler and Rita are - kinda.

And Larry and Myrah, though you don't really know what to do there, so...

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:11 pm

I guess we can do Rita/Tyler then, although we probably won't be able to continue with the war until really late tomorrow or Sunday.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:16 pm

That's fine...so what with Rita and Tyler?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:19 pm

She could start hanging out with his brother?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:26 pm

Lol, okay. How? I'm feeling uncreative.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:11 pm

yeah, it said that there was a reply from you, but it was just when you said you had to go, and I had never replied, so it just looked like you had replied the entire. day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:31 pm

Sorry, trying to catch up on all my chats. And III get itttt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:43 pm

yea, sorry, I'm in quite a few at the second Smile what to do now?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:14 pm

Hey guys
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:18 pm

Sorry about not replying last night, I fell asleep again.
Abd as far as the Rita/Tyler thing goes, we could go with the damsel in distress route.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:20 pm

Lol. And okay, though last time when he caught her she wasn't all that happy. Razz
So what kind of distress we talking?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:25 pm

She gets high, guy tries to rape her in alley?
And I doubt it. Can I get a reply.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:35 pm

Lol!
Rita: I'm not a hundred percent sure where I am. It's the first time I've taken a chance to really look around, to seperate the blurring shapes into colors and buildings. It's dark outside, I think, but it was dark when I left Tyler's. /Tyler's...why'd I leave again? And where's my bag?/ I try my best to sit up but a hand quickly wraps around my waist. "Where the fuck are you goin'?" Slurrs a voice.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:39 pm

repost?
Albina
"What are England's allies?" If they had strong backing forces, and they managed to win this war... they /would/ go after Russia next, wouldn't they? And what chance would Russia stand against Germany, France, England, and whatever is left of the pitiful American circus?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:40 pm

Tyler: After the chick left, I realized that I still had Rita's bag. I didn't even know where she was staying these days. And would it seem weird to bring it to her? It would probably ruin my whole I-hate-you act, though I was pretty sure she'd seen through it at this point. I sighed and drank a beer before heading out. Maybe she was lurking nearby. I crept down the streets, until I heard voices. Maybe I'd find a fight, I thought - but instead I found Rita. Er, was that Rita? Some guy was with her..I narrowed my eyes in the darkness.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:51 pm

Dania: "We haven't heard much, but they'll definately be targeting Australia as an ally first, and the queen and Louis will probably feud over parts of Canada. Then there's some of the countries that have potential to rise to the top again, like Japan. She'll probably promise them different territories and better trading."

Rita: "Wha-at?" I murmur, my tongue heavy as lead. When I start to move again, he pushes me back down. "I said where te fuck are you goin'?" A finger traces my jawline. "We haven't gotten to the real fun yet." Somewhere through the daze, I feel my head start to pound. /This is bad, badbadbad. Gotta get out./ "No fun," I say as clear as I can. My hands push against his chest, but it only makes him laugh. He takes my wrists in one hand and forces my chin up with the other, trailing kisses down my neck. "What's that? Couldn't quite hear you."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next